The best Discord headset allows you to communicate with your other gamers while also allowing your stream viewers to immerse themselves in the game, so here is a list of the finest ones to buy. When it comes to social networking networks, everyone has various requirements and preferences for audio. Discord, in particular, is the preferred platform for all players. While playing battle royale, sports games, or just for fun, players enjoy the company of their friends and teammates.
ASTRO Gaming A50 Wireless Headset
- Astro Audio V2: Immersive Audio and sound experience that delivers dialogue, music and in game sound clearly
- Dolby Audio: Dolby Audio delivers a cinematic, high resolution gaming audio experience
- Battery life: 15 plus hour rechargeable lithium ion battery
The Astro A50 is a high-end wireless headset designed particularly for gamers and streamers who use headphones for extended periods of time. The headset’s design is not only attractive but also highly comfortable, thanks to the ultra-soft cushioned ear caps and lightweight construction.
This headset has a 50 mm audio driver that is tuned with ASTRO audio V2 and comes pre-loaded with Dolby Atmos 7.1 surround sound technology. It means that whether you’re gaming, streaming, or just watching movies, you’ll enjoy an immersive audio experience. Furthermore, the game voice volume controller enables you to swiftly modify the game and conversation audio mix. The ASTRO Command Center software that comes with the headset allows you to fine-tune input and output characteristics such as mic level adjustments and the creation of custom EQ modes.
The headset features 5.8 GHz wireless connectivity, ensuring that you can play games without experiencing any latency. It has a USB charging base station that charges this Discord-certified headset in about 5 hours. A full charge can last up to 15 hours, allowing you to play your favorite game or keep your Discord conversation going. The one major disadvantage is its high price, as not everyone can afford to spend this much money. This is the Best Headset for Discord in 2022.
Logitech G533 Wireless Gaming Headset – DTS 7.1 Surround Sound
- Logitech G gaming headset for Windows 7 and later delivers the advanced audio performance normally found in high end audiophile headphones, Custom...
- Patent pending Pro G drivers and DTS Headphone: X 7.1 Surround Sound accurately recreate the in game environmental effects and positional audio that...
- Pro grade wireless audio with advanced lossless digital audio transmission gives you incredible high fidelity sound and connection strength with up to...
Logitech is known in the market for producing cost-effective peripherals, and this mid-priced gaming headset from them delivers excellent value and sound quality. These stylish Discord Bluetooth headphones offer wireless freedom, as well as a solid build quality, appealing design, ultra-low latency, and, most significantly, a highly comfortable fit for a low price.
The 2.4 GHz wireless USB transmitter transmits high-fidelity sound over a range of up to 15 meters. It comes with a lithium polymer battery that takes about 3.5 hours to fully charge and has a battery life of up to 15 hours. This wireless Discord headset has a robust structure, but it is also incredibly comfy, and you can use it for hours without experiencing any issues.
The microphone on the Logitech G533 is its only flaw. The microphone isn’t terrible; it’s adequate; nevertheless, it could be better. In my opinion, the mic will not be a deal-breaker given the amount you pay for this pair of headphones. This is one of the Best Headsets for Discord in 2022.
HyperX Cloud Revolver S Gaming Headset with Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound
- Studio grade sound stage
- Signature HyperX memory foam with premium leatherette
- Durable steel frame; TeamSpeak and Discord certified noise cancelling mic
If you’re searching for a versatile weapon, the HyperX Cloud Revolver S is a great option that won’t break the bank. The HyperX Cloud Revolver S is designed for gamers who desire premium-level quality and comfort without breaking the wallet. It has 7.1 channel surround sound, a sleek design, and is built to last.
The headset is housed in a steel frame on the HyperX Revolver S. The pads are made of plush memory foam, which ensures a long-lasting, comfortable feel that is great for gamers. In terms of audio quality, the Revolved S delivers a well-balanced experience. Overall, the audio quality is sharp and clear, which is ideal for gaming and even viewing movies. The treble and bass are perfectly matched, providing you with almost little space for complaint.
The headset’s microphones could certainly do better, and this is possibly the device’s one shortcoming. The mic is made of a robust, flexible material that ensures its longevity. The mic, on the other hand, returns to its previous position after a period and hence does not provide much flexibility. On the left, you’ll find a 3.5mm jack.
The mic is Discord approved, so you’ll get the finest noise cancellation available when gaming. It’s just that the ergonomics aren’t up to par. You’ll also get an useful dongle that allows you to control the volume and enable surround sound.
SteelSeries Arctis 3 Console
- Optimal PS5 compatibility requires user to change settings on Sony PS5 – disable Sony 3D Audio and then increase default volume to 100%
- The clear cast mic is the best mic in gaming, delivering studio-quality voice clarity and background noise cancellation
- The S1 speaker drivers are engineered to produce a detailed, balanced soundscape with ultra-low distortion, for your games, music, movies and more
The cheapest headset in the SteelSeries Arctis family should be right up your alley if you’re looking for a thin and sleek daily driver that gets the job done. The SteelSeries Arctis 3 receives near-top ratings for its build and sound quality, sleek design, and a microphone that’s unexpectedly better than you’d think for a gaming headset at its price point, while being a fraction of the price of the Arctis 5 and Arctis 7, as well as other Arctis variants.
The SteelSeries Arctis 3 isn’t the “best” in its class at anything, but it does everything well enough to be a good all-around option.
Corsair HS60 Pro Surround Gaming Headset
- Adjustable ear cups fitted with plush memory foam provide exceptional comfort for hours of gameplay
- High-quality custom-tuned 50mm neodymium Audio drivers deliver superb sound quality with the range to hear everything you need to on the battlefield
- Immerse yourself in 7.1 surround sound on PC creating a multi-channel audio experience that puts you in the middle of your game
The Corsair HS60 PRO is a good mid-range gaming headset with a solid build. Right out of the box, you’ll find the design appealing. It’s also a plug-and-play device that’s aimed at gamers.
The HS60 PRO headset is built to last, with large leatherette ear pads secured by a lightweight metal frame. Because of the lightweight metal frame, this gaming headsets is much lighter, allowing you to play for longer periods of time. The headset’s form and design make it easy to adjust to most head shapes.
When it comes to sound quality, the Corsair HS60 PRO doesn’t disappoint. The audio outputs are clear and balanced. You’ll need to install the iCue Software if you wish to enjoy the surround sound capability. The software installation and setup can be difficult, preventing you from getting started immediately.
You may also use the on-ear controls, which include a convenient volume slider on the left side and a mute mic button beneath it. The 3.5 mm microphone is also detachable. From the start, the microphone quality appears to be adequate.
For persons with softer and higher voices, the microphone is ideal. It may sound a little distorted with deeper voices. This headset is designed for Discord-loving gamers. This Corsair HS60 PRO gives adequate value for money if you’re searching for a headset with adequate sound quality.
HyperX Cloud Alpha
- HyperX Dual Chamber Drivers for more distinction and less distortion
- Signature award winning HyperX comfort
- Durable aluminum frame with expanded headband
The HyperX Cloud Alpha is one of the best in its class and price range, thanks to its dual-chamber drivers. Sure, the sound is only in 2.1 stereo. Still, it’s excellent, and it’s arguably superior to the less-than-perfect surround sound quality of more expensive headsets. The headset is constructed in the style of a tank. It’s strong and looks beautiful as a result. With a weight of 0.79 pounds, it will fit perfectly on your head! One of this headset’s selling points is its build quality. It is made of high-quality materials to allow for extended gaming sessions and increased endurance.
Apart from that, the headset is also very pleasant, thanks to the high-quality ear cups that effectively seal the headspace. During long game sessions, enjoy the essential isolation. Sound quality is also great on the HyperX Cloud Alpha. It has a 50mm dual-chamber neodymium driver that produces crisp and clear sound. Experts claim that it integrates seamlessly with Discord.
The microphone is already fine-tuned when you get it out of the box. It does, however, de-emphasize bass frequencies, making you seem flat (especially people with deeper voices.) Along with the volume control choice, you have the option to mute/unmute via a toggle option.
Razer Kraken Gaming Headset
- The No.1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc. U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC...
- Immersive, 7.1 Surround Sound for Positional Audio: Outfitted with custom-tuned 50 millimeter drivers, capable of software-enabled surround sound...
- All-Day Comfort: Oval, cooling gel-infused cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up
The Razer Kraken is perhaps the go-to gaming headset for those willing to spend extra for high quality gaming headsets. It is unquestionably near the top, if not at the absolute top, of its class. While the Razer Kraken appears to be massive, it is actually quite light.
Plus, the soft, breathable pads allow you to wear them for hours without ever realizing they’re there. With the surround sound sets the stage for one of the best at-home audio, immersive experiences, you won’t feel sorry for them.
The Razer Kraken’s only flaw is its game-like look, as well as the fact that others at the same price point or below are just as good, if not slightly better.
HyperX Cloud Stinger – Gaming Headset
- Lightweight headset (275 gram) with 90-degree rotating ear cups provide a snug fit that conforms to your head
- 50 millimeter directional drivers for audio precision — enjoy the full audioscape of your favorite games
- HyperX signature memory foam provides maximum comfort during extended use
The HyperX Cloud Stinger is a workhorse of a pair of cans that is considered one of the best affordable gaming headsets on the market. The HyperX Cloud Stinger gaming headphones have everything you’d expect from a pair of gaming headsets at this price point and then some. They have outstanding comfort, decent sound, and beautiful appearance.
When you consider how much more you’d have to spend to see a significant improvement over the HyperX Cloud Stinger, this is a no-brainer for people on a budget.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Discord certified headset?
It indicates that Discord and the headset manufacturer collaborated closely. They verified the headset as having basic functions and performance right out of the box, making it ideal for Discord users.
Do wireless headphones work with Discord?
Yes. Discord supports wireless headphones with microphone. If your wireless headphones don’t come with a built-in microphone, you’ll need to purchase one separately.
Do I need a headset for Discord?
No. To utilize Discord, you don’t need a special headset. All you’ll need is a microphone and a speaker. However, using a headset with Discord is the best way to interact with your teammates because it provides noise isolation and minimizes echo.