The top SteelSeries headsets for PC, PS5, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch gaming are highlighted in this review. These headphones are made to provide exceptional sound quality with spot-on sound reproduction, strong bass, and crystal-clear vocals. Additionally, they include clear-cast microphones for gamers to use during hard gaming sessions for speech clarity and communication. These headphones also have fabric air weave cushions, which make playing games and listening to music comfortable. Check out our top options below if you’re a gamer seeking for the best SteelSeries headsets!
SteelSeries Arctis 7P+ Wireless Gaming Headset
- Headphone Frequency Response 20–20000 Hz. Wireless Range 40 ft, 12 m.Headphones fit type:On-Ear.Microphone Frequency Response 100–6500 Hz
- Designed for PlayStation with Tempest 3D Audio on PS5 and award-winning Arctis sound to hear every detail for the competitive advantage
- Multi-platform USB-C dongle with low latency 2.4Ghz wireless adds the flexibility to swap between systems quickly and seamlessly. (USB-A adapter...
The SteelSeries Arctis 7P+ Wireless is the best SteelSeries Headset for PS5. The SteelSeries Arctis 7P Wireless are the next iteration of SteelSeries Arctis 7, with a longer continuous battery life than their predecessor. We measured just around 60 hours, which is excellent, despite the fact that it was advertised to last 30 hours constantly. Their wireless USB dongle also has very minimal latency, so you won’t miss a beat while gaming sound quality. They come with a boomy, enthusiastic sound profile that can assist bring out sound effects in your game right out of the box. If you want a different sound, their associated software includes a graphic EQ and presets that may be used to tailor the sound to your preferences. Even if you’re chatting in a relatively noisy location, your voice sounds clear and full-bodied to teammates thanks to their boom mic’s overall performance.
The gaming headsets don’t support Bluetooth, so you can’t link the wireless headset to your smartphone and console at the same time, unlike the SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless. Their headband also has a limited adjustment range, so if you have a big head, it could feel a little tight. They’re also prone to audio irregularities, and if you have thick hair or wear glasses, you might notice a loss in bass. Regardless, most PS5 owners will enjoy these adjustable headphones. This is the Best Steelseries Headset in 2022.
SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox One and Series X
- Integrated Xbox Wireless connectivity: Connect directly to your Xbox Series XS or Xbox One just like a wireless controller, and start gaming in...
- Bluetooth: Simultaneously connects to Bluetooth and Xbox to mix in music and take calls while gaming, or use wirelessly on the go with your mobile...
- Clearcast Microphone: The Arctis mic uses a bidirectional design, the same used by aircraft carrier deck crews, for superior noise Cancellation so...
The SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless are the best SteelSeries headphones Xbox Series X/S. When wirelessly linked to an Xbox One or Xbox Series X console, these comfy, well-built headphones have Xbox Wireless technology, which ensures complete audio and microphone compatibility. This wireless connection also has a minimal latency, so you shouldn’t have any issues with audio and video synchronization. Your voice clarity is relayed clearly and accurately to your teammates on the other end of the line, even if you’re gaming in a noisy environment, thanks to a retractable boom microphone with exceptional recording quality. They offer a very balanced sound profile out of the box, which is excellent for listening to a wide range of audio content, albeit they lack some low-bass. Fortunately, the SteelSeries Engine software includes a graphic EQ and presets to allow you tailor their surround sound. They also last for an astounding 28 hour battery life on a single charge.
The pc headset have poor noise isolation, so if you’re gaming in a noisy environment, you can be distracted by background noises. Also, because their audio transmission isn’t very consistent, the bass and treble may vary depending on how well they fit, seal, and position on your head, especially if you wear glasses or have curly hair. However, if you’re searching for a low-latency headset for your Xbox systems, they’re a good option. This is the Best Steelseries Gaming Headset in 2022.
SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wired Gaming Headset for PC
- Headphone Frequency Response 20–20000 Hz.Headphones fit type:Over-Ear.Cable Length 3 m / 10 ft
- Wired gaming headset with universal connectivity for all platforms including PC PS4 Xbox switch and lite and mobile via standard 3.5 millimeter...
- Features the critically acclaimed signature audio of the Arctis line for precisely balanced incredibly realistic in game audio
The SteelSeries Arctis 1 is the best SteelSeries headset for the money. These wired headphones are compatible with consoles that have an AUX connector and provide a virtually latency-free gaming experience. They offer a simple headband design that is lightweight and comfy, unlike other SteelSeries headphones. Their warm sound profile gives your mixes an extra boost of boom, which can help you accentuate sound effects in your games. Their boom mic records your voice well and can distinguish speech from moderate background noise.
Unfortunately, their low cost is mirrored in the poor quality of their construction. These headphones are made of thin plastic that doesn’t feel very durable, and the hinges appear to be prone to breaking under pressure. They’re also incompatible with SteelSeries Engine software, and their audio reproduction is prone to discrepancies, so you may need to change their fit and location every time you use them to get a more consistent sound. These budget-friendly headphones are a good alternative if you don’t mind their simple, no-frills design.