For good reason, Sonos is one of the most popular wireless speaker brands in the world. Sonos’ portable Bluetooth speakers, soundbars, and home audio systems are among the best on the market right now.
These soundbars are all compatible with the Sonos ecosystem, making them an ideal choice for anyone searching for a simple multi-room audio setup with fewer connections. The benefit of Sonos speakers is that they’re adaptable, allowing you to build your home audio system as big or little as you want. Sonos soundbars may easily double as your main home speaker, while Sonos Roam Bluetooth speakers can easily augment your TV’s audio on their own.
You’ll get the most out of Sonos if you mix its products to build a custom wireless sound system that fits your home and your musical preferences. You can do this step by step, adding and removing Sonos devices as needed.
The Playbase is a good option if you want to create a new entertainment system or add to an existing one. This multifunctional soundbase is ideal for those with limited space: it may be used as a stand-alone audio solution for your TV or as part of a larger surround sound arrangement. Sure, there are cheaper soundbars on the market, but only the Playbase is compatible with other Sonos products.
The Playbase is different from other Sonos speakers in that it serves as both a speaker and a TV stand. Because of its 35kg maximum load capacity, you may enhance your audio output without having to rearrange your entire living area. It can also link wirelessly to a subwoofer and surround speakers for a more immersive experience. This is the Best Sonos Soundbar in 2023.
- All-new Sonos Arc - Bring all your entertainment to life with the brilliantly realistic sound of Arc, featuring Dolby Atmos. Enjoy control with your...
- 3D sound with Dolby Atmos - Experience shows, movies, and games with the precise and immersive sound of Dolby Atmos
- Tuned to perfection - Enhanced Trueplay tuning technology optimizes the sound for the unique acoustics of the room
The Sonos Arc is the best Sonos soundbar you can purchase, and it’s also the best Sonos soundbar. It supports Dolby True HD and Dolby Digital Plus sound codecs, ensuring that your Blu-ray discs and streaming services give the highest quality lossless audio possible. It then uses Dolby Atmos object tracks to augment the 3D soundscape by reflecting certain sounds off the walls surrounding you, giving the impression that they’re coming at you from all directions.
While all of this may appear sophisticated, the Sonos Arc setup is quite straightforward, requiring only a few clicks on the smartphone app. The Arc’s no-fuss feel and streamlined design are enhanced by the Arc’s simple cable connections and all-in-one system construction, making it the greatest soundbar you can buy in 2023. It’s also wonderful for listening to music, so the Sonos Arc is a good option if you want an all-in-one home audio system. This is the Best Sonos Soundbars in 2023.
- Sonos One - The powerful smart speaker with voice control built-in
- Brilliant sound - Get rich, room-filling sound with Sonos One, and control it with your voice, the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay2, and more
- Voice control - Amazon Alexa is built right in so you can play music, check news, set alarms, get your questions answered, and more, completely hands...
The Sonos One is the best connected speaker you can buy if you want a simple design and great quality. The Sonos One is the ultimate of connection, combining Sonos’ multi-room speaker platform with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant’s smart home capabilities.
Do you want to listen to your favorite Spotify song? Do you want the same music to be played on all of the speakers in the upstairs? You’ll have a house party in minutes if you group them together using the Sonos app using sonos voice control. With Airplay support, its easier than ever!
While there are more powerful speakers on the market, the Sonos One is more than capable of filling your room with sound, and it can easily be connected to a larger, multi-room audio system, as can other Sonos speakers.
- Stream music and more over WiFi, and enjoy easy control with the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, Amazon Alexa
- Use Bluetooth when you take this waterproof, lightweight, and durable speaker on the go.
- Get up to 10 hours of continuous play time, and recharge with the included USB-C cable or any Qi wireless charger.
With its tremendous sound, durable build, outstanding connectivity features, and smart home control, the Sonos Roam is our pick for the best Bluetooth speaker on the world. Not only that, but it’s also reasonably priced. It’s the most cost-effective method to join the Sonos ecosystem. Of course, for a typical Bluetooth speaker, that’s not cheap, but the Sonos Roam has a few extra tricks up its sleeve.
With Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity, the Sonos Roam can be used as a portable speaker or as part of a larger multi-room Sonos system – and it can even be used as a smart speaker thanks to the inclusion of Google Assistant and Alexa. Despite its (relatively) low price, you get a lot for your money here, and it’s a terrific way for newcomers to join into the Sonos ecosystem.
Sonos Move – Battery-powered Smart Speaker
- All-new Sonos Move - Get brilliant sound anywhere with the all-new Sonos Move, the durable, battery-powered smart speaker for outdoor and indoor...
- Easy to use - Setup takes minutes, and control is simple with the Sonos app, Bluetooth, AirPlay 2, and your voice.Charging base power supply Input:...
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth - Stream over Wi-Fi and connect Move to the rest of your Sonos system at home. Switch to Bluetooth when you're away and offline.
The Sonos Move is a terrific Bluetooth speaker to use around the house and in your garden, unlike the Sonos Roam, which is designed for use on the go. The Sonos Move is engineered better than your usual Bluetooth speaker, with two great drivers, a solid app that enables playback from hundreds of wireless sources, multi-room capabilities, and smart audio-tuning software that modifies the output based on the speaker’s immediate surroundings. It’s a versatile speaker that can stand up to the built-for-home Sonos speakers that have made the business famous.
It isn’t perfect: it’s weighty as a result of its excellent sound quality, the speaker system is pricey because to its extensive feature set, and it can’t be utilized as back channels in a home theater setup. But if you have the cash, the Sonos Move is hard to beat when it comes to finding the best Bluetooth speaker on the market.
Sonos Beam Gen 2 Compact Smart Soundbar
- Enjoy vibrant bass, crystal clear dialogue, and a panoramic soundstage.
- Experience a 3D surround sound effect with Dolby Atmos.
- Stream music, radio, podcasts, and audiobooks from all your favorite services when the TV is off.
Alternatively, the Sonos Beam (Gen 2) is more reasonably priced for a home cinema setup. The 5.0 system has the same small footprint as the first Sonos Beam. It does, however, support the object-based Dolby Atmos content that is currently available on many streaming platforms, unlike its predecessor. Even though the bar is modest, you still get an immersive sound because of the acoustic tools incorporated into the bar; this gives the experience a more dramatic feel. Similar sound improvement options are available, such as TruePlay room correction and bass and treble tweaks.
Because of its balanced mids, which faithfully recreate voices and lead instruments with clarity and detail out of the box, you don’t have any trouble following the action on screen. Although the low-bass lacks rumble on its own, you can always attach a separate subwoofer to enhance the bass reproduction. Unfortunately, it doesn’t become as loud, making it unsuitable for amplifying sound in bigger venues. Although surround sound and Atmos content don’t sound as clean or authentic as they do with the larger Sonos Arc, it’s still very immersive for a little soundbar.