Marshall Kilburn II Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Kilburn II offers 20+ hours of portable playtime on a single charge.
- Multi-directional sound via Bluefin stereo sound; Frequency Range: 52 - 20,000 Hz
- Comes equipped with Bluetooth 5. 0 apt technology for wireless music play. Play music with any Bluetooth device at a range of up to 30 feet away from the speaker
- New durable design with new grill and corner caps
- Kilburn II features multi-host functionality so you can easily connect and switch between two Bluetooth devices.
The Marshall Kilburn vintage speakers is so aesthetically designed that we almost think it came out of a rock song from the 60s and 70s. It is 5.5 inches wide and deep and 9.5 inches wide. The front face is covered with a speaker grill and marked with the Marshall logo in italics. The rest of the sides are finished in leather, black or beige, depending on the model you select. There is a leather strap to carry it. You can balance the 7-pound speaker when hanging on the strap.
This vintage speaker has its controls at the top. They are arranged on a gold panel. It has a fashionable on / off switch from the old days. There are volume knobs for master, bass, and treble volumes. There is an auxiliary port for cable playback if you want to connect the source. LED indicators indicate power supply and status. This speaker connects primarily via Bluetooth. Pairing is quick and effortless. It comes with a coiled cable to connect the source to the auxiliary port. This speaker can be used completely wirelessly. Its built-in battery lasts 20 hours per charge. It is charged through the power cord.
The audio signature is where the Kilburn really shines. It uses a 4-inch woofer and two 0.75-inch dome tweeters. They produce a balanced sound throughout the range. But with a rousing kick that rock n ‘roll deserves. The warmth of tube amps is brought here into the convenience of Bluetooth connectivity. The bass is solid and gives body to the audio throughout the entire volume range. The midrange is lush and nuanced. There is a lightness to the sound that makes it clearer than the usual muddy speakers at this price. The highs are detailed and invigorating. We made generous use of the bass and treble volume. These can tune the audio instead of using the phone’s equalizer.
When it comes to audio quality, you have the bass, mids, and treble you need for the most enjoyable listening experience you can achieve. It incorporates optimized Bluetooth technology to easily switch between 2 Bluetooth devices and can be connected within 20 feet of the speaker. You can expect just over 20 hours of battery life with this Bluetooth speaker, capable of charging for 2 hours of playtime in just 20 minutes. It’s pretty good when you compare it to the other bluetooth speakers we’ve reviewed here on this page.
Now while this is the main competitor to the best old and retro Bluetooth speakers, you have to pay for what you get. In fact, at the time of writing this review, you could expect to pay a few hundred dollars for this model. However, the value it offers is worth it.
Marshall Stanmore II Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
- Larger than life sound: it's perfect for any room, big or small. Built with advanced components, It produces clean and precise Audio, even at the highest levels.
- Wirelessly connect with Bluetooth 5. 0: Bluetooth 5. 0 aptX technology provides lossless wireless sound at a range of up to 30 feet while maintaining connectivity.
- Customize your sound: Use the Marshall Bluetooth app or the analogue controls on your speaker's top panel to perfect your sound according to the room you're in.
- Wired connectivity: there are more ways to connect than just Bluetooth 5. 0. Plug into the RCA or 3. 5mm input for an analogue listening experience.
- Multi-host functionality: This speaker features multi-host functionality so you can easily connect and switch between two Bluetooth devices.
Our first recommendation is represented by a Marshall product that uses Bluetooth 4.0 technology. You can effortlessly pair it with any smart device, without cables or cords. It has a 3.5mm input and a double ended cable. There’s also the RCA, which is another good mention, as you can use it in analog mode. For example, the RCA allows connectivity with a CD player. Regarding audio performance, this model has an output power of 2 x 20W + 1 x 40W, and a frequency range of 45Hz-22,000Hz + -3dB. Also, you can enjoy your favorite playlist for 6 hours.
The rotary knobs make it easy to use the speaker by allowing you to adjust the volume levels to suit your preferences. If you like neutral colors, you will love this off-white style speaker which is a great choice as a backdrop. Having to do with this aspect, it presents the typical construction details of the Marshall brand. This is an iconic model, with a vintage look with gold metal details that can go very well with your décor. These details will take you back in time to remember the good times in music. In addition, the Stanmore model comes with two standby modes: energy saving and standard to reduce the environmental impact when the device is not in use.
Its size is phenomenal, making it ideal for rooms large and small. When it comes to its features, you’ll love that it’s built with advanced components and design to give you balanced, crystal-clear sound even at the highest levels. It is characterized by two 15W class tweeters and a 50W class D subwoofer to bring you clear and precise sound at all levels. One thing that sets the Marshall Stanmore 11 wireless bluetooth speaker apart from other options is that you can control the sound with its bass, treble, and overall volume using retro rotary knobs on top of the speakers.
When it comes to features, this is one of the best wireless speakers of its kind. It has a 50W class D subwoofer and 2 x 15W class D tweeters. This gives you excellent sound quality at all levels, and no matter what the tone is, you may end up turning up the volume. One of the best things about this vintage / retro bluetooth speaker is that you can control the sound through its levels like treble, bass, and overall volume. This is done by retro rotary knobs located on the top of the speaker. Now that I think about it, this makes it one of the best performing speakers of its kind.
Toshiba Wireless Bluetooth Speakers: Vintage Retro
- Toshiba Wireless Bluetooth Speakers: Vintage Retro Home Speaker Box System with USB Playback
- STEREO SPEAKER SOUND: Enjoy your music with enhanced clarity, sharpness, and power
- POWERFUL RANGE: This stylish loud speaker is powered by 40 watts to blast your favorite tracks
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: Play your music wirelessly for ultimate at-home audio convenience
- USB PLAYBACK: Charge your smartphone or tablet while your music app tracklists play through
Then we have a very versatile option from Toshiba that runs on AC (40 watts). It can play directly from devices via a ¼ ”mini-jack or your USB connection, and it also has built-in wireless capabilities for streaming from Bluetooth devices. This flexibility makes it a valuable piece of equipment. It’s powerfully loud with its unmatched projection and traditional speaker setup. It offers a well-defined high and low frequency response, for high clarity of stereo audio, rich in detail and smoothly balanced.
Toshiba has retained its sense of style and minimalism with its vintage retro styled speaker. It’s a larger than average Bluetooth speaker with a classic look in polished gold metal. The control buttons are located on the top of the speaker and the flash drive and line connectivity type ports. The people behind the success of this speaker made sure to design it with unmatched projection and clarity in mind. You’ll get excellent audio quality from your favorite artists right into your ears. The 40 watts of power allow you to produce deafening sound to stream your favorite songs and share them with your friends.
The vintage design is accentuated by the materials used to build this speaker. From the wooden cockpit to the polished gold-tone metal, everything seems to scream retro and quality at the same time. For connectivity, you have Bluetooth for streaming music and also a 3.5mm line-in if you want a wired connection. Stream music with your smartphone and charge it at the same time with this speaker’s USB charging port.
Qoosea Retro Radio Portable
- 【 3 in 1 Design】 FM radio & Wireless Bluetooth 4.2 Speaker & MP3 playing from TF card or wired Aux input, you can choose to play music or listen to news entertainment radio
- 【 Retro Design】 The shell of the product is made from real Mahogany by hand, which is delicate & smooth. The perfect detail realizes the value of the product, is the best collection of retro decorative lovers and the best gift to the elders
- 【Great Connectivity】FM 87.5-108MHz band reception and 33ft Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity range, just the size of a room and the ability to transfer data across the wall is ideal for home use, allowing you to enjoy the joy of wireless music playback
- 【 Long Playback Time】 Built-in rechargeable 1100mAh battery, fully charged 4-5 hours for 7-10 hours music playing, allowing you to enjoy a longer period of listening enjoyment
- 【 100% Risk-free Satisfaction Guarantee】Product with 1 year worry-free warranty; Any quality problem or unhappy shopping experiences, please do not hesitate to contact us (1 year limited warranty, 30 day refund guarantee)
The FM radio function allows you to browse old channels, allowing users to tune in between a frequency range of 87-108 MHz. Wireless connectivity is current and offers high-fidelity “ lossless ” sound quality as it is equipped with the latest technological advances to enhance Bluetooth capabilities.
It is easy to use and fairly easy to pair and offers great stability. If Bluetooth doesn’t float your boat, you’ll be happy to know that it comes with a USB cable and an auxiliary cable to connect directly to most devices. It is battery powered (rechargeable) and not much larger than a typical handheld camera so it is easily portable and therefore another great travel option. You get 7-10 hours of music playback based on volume levels and other factors. And the fact that you can wear gloves for under $ 40 is pretty amazing.