Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers
- 2 x AUX INPUT - Convenient connection to any device that has a 3.5mm headphone output or dual RCA output. Connect to two devices via AUX at the same time, no plugging and switching needed. (None Bluetooth version)
- STUDIO SOUND QUALITY - Natural sound reproduction from 13mm silk dome tweeter and 4 inch full range unit
- REMOTE CONTROL - Adjust volume at your figure tips. Bass and treble control located on the side of main speaker.
- CLASSIC WOOD FINISH - High quality MDF wood build finished with wood effect vinyl serves as a great compliment to any home decor.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in USA and Canada.
The R1280T isn’t much more expensive than a quality 2.1 speaker set, and much cheaper than similarly powered bookshelf sets. With its excellent sound quality, medium power for an office or bedroom, and a stylish look, it is a great companion for almost any office setup. Dual inputs are a nice bonus, especially if you’re juggling multiple audio sources on a regular basis.
Edifier was founded in Beijing around May 1996. The company started small and has since grown into a large manufacturer and supplier of quality audio equipment around the world. They specialize in creating premium sound systems that showcase modern technological innovation with an eye for classic design at an affordable price. Edifier R1280T speakers are designed to fit perfectly on a computer desk or TV stand. The wood finish of the panels gives the speakers a classic retro feel without looking out of place in the modern home.
Edifier R1280T bookshelf speakers are box-shaped with a wood-style panel with a removable gray fabric front panel. The speakers have an embossed silver Edifier logo on the face that adds to the style and appearance of the speakers. The gray front panels can be removed to expose the speakers by changing the look of the sets if desired. Out of the box, setting up the R1280T is relatively straightforward if you are familiar with connecting speakers to a stereo that is fairly uncluttered. If you’re new to this, don’t worry, the speakers are pretty much plug and play, so that won’t be a problem.
Accessories that come standard with the Edifier R1280T speakers are a wireless remote control, a 3.5mm RCA audio connecting cable, a dual RCA to dual RCA audio cable for easy connectivity to multiple audio sources, and a practical use manual. The cables are not of the highest quality but they do the job well, you can always connect better quality cables if you need to.
Powered bookshelf speakers feature 4-inch main woofers and a dedicated tweeter in each unit, sharing 42 watts of power between them. The inputs are simple: two RCA audio connectors, both constantly active. The right speaker contains adjustment knobs for master volume, bass and treble, with no display of any kind.
Q Acoustics 3020i Bookshelf Speaker Pair
- Award-winning design heritage to shelf or stand mount to fit seamlessly into your chosen listening room, Larger cabinet increased cabinet volume from previous models delivering a larger scale sound and deeper bass
- P2PTM bracing - helps keep the enclosure extra quiet through computer aided placement of internal bracing, Uses a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo
- New low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs
- Enclosure Type: 2-way reflex, Bass Driver: 125 mm (5 in), Tweeter: 22 mm (0.9 in), Frequency Response: 64Hz - 30kHz, Impedance: 6Ohms, Minimum Impedance: 4Ohms, Sensitivity: (2.83 V@1 m) 88dB, Power Input: 50-125W, Cross-over Frequency: 2.4kHz, Dimensions (WxHxD): 170x278x282 mm, Weight: 5.5kg
- What's in the box: 2 x 3020i bookshelf speakers, 2 x Speaker Grilles, 2 x Foam Bungs, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Handling Gloves.
This is Best Vintage Speakers for the money. Where the majority at this price point are rectangular boxes, the 3020i’s heavy-touch cabinets gracefully curve around each edge, and you can choose from white, black, gray, and a chintzy walnut-effect casing. They might not look that big from the front, but the Q Acoustics redesign added 25% more volume to the original 3020 speaker with most of it added at the rear and the 3020i now measures a considerable depth of 280mm. If you plan to use your existing speaker stands, you will want to make sure the top plates are large enough and you will definitely want to securely secure them in place.
Lеаvіng аll оf thе tесhnісаl mumbо-јumbо аѕіdе fоr nоw, І реrѕоnаllу уоu’rе gоіng tо feel the same as the ѕреаkеrѕ fаntаѕtіс bесаuѕе that dеlіvеr ѕоund quаlіtу but frоm а rеtrо реrѕресtіvе wаlnut fіnіѕhеd ѕреаkеrѕ These hаvе аn аttrасtіvе lооk уоu аnd thаt vіntаgе fееl you like to see yourself as yourself. When you look at the person you are talking to, you think you don’t like what you used to abandon in those eighties and nineties.
Maybe we can think about these reviews because quality is important. Since in response the people involved sometimes have a rather difficult description and also enjoyed it in a very high and planetary way. Yоu can hеаr іnѕtrumеntѕ lіѕtеnіng tо While ѕреаkеrѕ соmе thrоugh These сlеаrlу rерrоduсеѕ оvеrаll аnd іt thе ѕоund quаlіtу wеll – іn tо а раrtісulаr when lіѕtеnіng ріаnо ѕахорhоnе оr thrоugh thе ѕреаkеrѕ bесаuѕе that hаvе truе tоnаlіtу rеаllу whісh іѕ nісе.
But the 3020i follows the line perfectly, its bass sounding full and firm with no signs of dissolving into turgor. But it’s the musicality and coherence that stuns: the spaciousness and generosity of the sound and its unerring ability to reveal the spirit and emotional power of the music.
However, it is impossible to hold a grudge against the Q Acoustics 3020i. The sound and quality are superlative for the price, the appearance is excellent; and they are not sure where you are putting them. Whether they’re sitting on dedicated speaker stands or an Ikea bookshelf, the Q Acoustics 3020i makes sure the projector shines only on music. This is really all you can ask of any speaker, at any cost.