Your vehicle’s back dash usually houses 5×7 speakers. They function by translating electrical information into vibrations that may be perceived as sound by the human ear. When aftermarket speakers are attached to your car’s audio system, the built-in speakers are automatically disconnected. So, if you’re ready to upgrade your factory car speakers, have a look at some of the 57 woofer speakers in our buying guide below.
The factory speakers that come with your vehicle are usually made of low-cost, low-quality components and materials. Even Premium audio packages frequently come with inferior speakers. OEM automotive speakers are typically made of compressed paper cones, steel baskets, and other low-grade materials. Quality automobile speakers, on the other hand, will almost always employ unique, high-grade materials that will last longer and generate cleaner, higher-quality sound.
Focal 570 AC Access 5×7 2-Way Coaxial Speakers
- Aluminum inverted dome tweeter
- Satmped steel basket chassis
- Max Power 120W
This Focal suggestion meets the bill if you’re searching for speakers with great quality, excellent build, and understated elegance. This device is a happy blend of price and performance, allowing you to enjoy rich sound without feeling guilty about spending a lot of money. The built-in crossover on the AC speakers includes several high-quality components, allowing for a flawless frequency distribution to the tweeter and woofer.
These speakers also include a world-class woofer system with a dual fiberglass structure (DFS) woofer cone that reproduces midrange and midbass sound without sacrificing articulated bass. The butyl rubber surround adds further resilience to the speakers, preventing them from warping even in hot and humid environments.
The novel inverted dome tweeter technology, which helps to limit the chances of physical damage, is what sets this product apart. It also disperses high frequencies more quickly, allowing you to stream music with a larger soundstage and higher quality. This is the Best 5×7 Speakers in 2022.
Rockford Fosgate P1572 Punch 5″x7″ 2-Way Full Range Speaker
- The Punch P1572 is an impressive 2-way full-range speaker designed for fanatics who need a high quality factory replacement in an easy to install...
- The P1572 5”x7” 4-Ohm black speakers come as a pair, have a power handling of 60 Watts RMS/120 Watts Max and include mounting hardware and OEM...
- Featuring a PEI dome tweeter with built-in crossover and injection molded mineral filled polypropylene cone with butyl rubber surround that provides...
The Punch speakers by Rockford Fosgate are a pair of two-way speakers with a durable polypropylene injection-molded and mineral-filled cone. The FlexFit basket design on the speakers allows you to modify the speaker to fit any mounting space. They also have a butyl rubber casing that protects the speakers by acting as a shock absorber. The speakers have a 120-watt peak power rating, 60-watt RMS power, and a four-ohm impedance.
Each speaker has a sensitivity of 89 decibels and operates at a frequency range of 75 to 22,000 hertz. They also include a unique PEI dome tweeter with an integrated Integrated Concealed Crossover (ICC) that guides low, middle, and high frequencies to the appropriate components for optimal sound quality. For customized installation, the manufacturer supplies a 68-inch adaptor plate.
They do, however, have a poor power handling capacity and are not as long-lasting as other high-end models. If the speakers are continuously played at excessive level, they may blow out within a year. One of the speakers can die far sooner than the other. Furthermore, at maximum volume, the sound quality distorts, and its oval shape may not fit in some bespoke mounting places.
Alpine S-S57 5×7 Inch Coaxial Speaker Set
- Features: 5"x7" 2-way speakers, Carbon fiber-reinforced plastic woofer cone with specialized rubber surround, 1" silk dome tweeter, Handles up to 75...
Alpine has long been known for producing high-quality automobile speakers, as evidenced by this endorsement. This product improves tone, range, and power management, and it has carbon fiber reinforced woofer cones, making it a durable sound system for your automobile. Their multi-roll rubber surround provides a larger amplitude and reduces distortion, resulting in crisp, clear sound. High frequencies are produced with perfect precision by the 1″ silk dome tweeter.
While it is designed to fit any automobile radio system, installation might be difficult, so check for your OEM speaker specifications and match them for a smooth installation. If you’re new to Alpine sound systems, here is a good place to start. It also includes two adapters that allow you to improve the sound quality and speaker performance.
Polk Audio DB572 DB+ Series 5″x7″ Coaxial Speakers with Marine Certification
- High performance audio upgrade that delivers signature quality sound that goes beyond OEM factory systems
- Marine certified with IP55 rating (water- and dirt-resistant) and tested for salt-fog, UV and humidity
- Polypropylene and UV tolerant cone with waterproof inner and outer surrounds
These Polk Audio speakers are everything you’ve been looking for if you require speakers that cut through noise even in the harshest of conditions. A polypropylene woofer cone and a robust rubber surround are included in this device, ensuring strong playback and distortion-free sound. It also helps that this device is designed for budget-conscious individuals. The Polk Audio DB+ accomplishes this feat while providing outstanding value and performance. These speakers are well-known for their solid construction, which maximizes the alignment of the woofer and voice coil.
This package also includes a high-performance audio system update that outperforms your OEM factory audio system in terms of sound quality. Even at the highest frequencies, the 3/4-inch silk dome tweeter delivers clean sound. Furthermore, the system’s built-in crossover ensures that sound frequencies are distributed evenly. A waterproof build is another characteristic of this 57% speaker. It’s a salt-resistant, humidity-resistant, and UV-resistant audio system.
BOSS Audio Systems CH5720 Car Speakers
- CONE: Made From Polyurethane, The CH5720 5 x 7 Inch Car Speakers Provide a Resilient And Durable Material That Can Offer Great Sound With The...
- VOICE COIL: Our Voice Coils Are Able To Withstand High Temperatures Yet Maintain Its Strength And Fatigue Properties Giving Them The Advantage Of...
- SURROUND: We Use Rubber In A Lot Of Our Speakers. It Has The Ability To Endure Much Punishment Without Any Sign Of Damage. It Compliments The Whole...
If you’re new to the market and aren’t sure what characteristics to look for, these Boss Audio speakers are an excellent place to start. This is not only a cost-effective addition to your present stock system, but it also delivers powerful volume for the price. The woofer cone for these 57% speakers is manufactured of polyurethane, which makes it durable and flexible. These speakers, when combined with a heavy-duty voice coil, can survive severe temperatures while still improving performance due to lower weights.
A responsive rubber surround is also included, which can withstand high-volume jam sessions without showing indications of wear and strain. Furthermore, the Piezoelectric tweeter has a strong output and precise frequency reproduction, resulting in a lively soundstage. Furthermore, because the tweeter is backed by electrical qualities, it can be used without a crossover. A three-year platinum warranty is included with this device, which helps to protect the value of your investment.
Pyle 5” x 7” Car Sound Speaker
- 80Hz - 20Khz FREQUENCY RESPONSE: Pyle, 5” x 7” three way sound speaker system has a 20 oz magnet structure, 1'' neodymium film dome midrange and...
- 4-OHM IMPEDANCE: This car speaker has 4-ohm impedance rating that compensates the undersized wire found in many of today’s cars. The blue poly...
- 1'' ASV VOICE COIL: Pyle car sound speaker system is capable of 1'' high-temperature ASV voice coil. It will increase performance and efficiency of...
The Pyle 5×7 sound speakers are budget-friendly entry-level speakers that deliver excellent value. They have a frequency response of 80 to 20,000 hertz and a sensitivity rating of 90 decibels. The speakers’ four-ohm impedance compensates for audio systems with undersized connections and resists current that could damage the speakers.
Each speaker is equipped with a 20-ounce magnetic construction capable of delivering up to 300 watts peak and 150 watts RMS power. For the optimum midrange and high-frequency performance, they also have a one-inch neodymium film dome. The speakers’ one-inch high-temperature ASV voice coils enable them to increase and sustain efficiency during extended playback.
The Pyle speakers have a low impedance rating, which is a severe disadvantage. That implies the speakers are likely to be more “power-hungry” than your stock speakers, putting a strain on the factory head unit. It’s possible that an amplifier will be required in the configuration. When listening to music at high volumes, you may notice some sound distortion. Furthermore, these are inexpensive speakers that may not survive more than a year when used at high volumes for lengthy periods of time.
DS18 GEN-X5.7 Coaxial Speaker
- 5 x 7" 3-WAY SPEAKER - DS18 has designed the perfect speaker that combines a midrange and two tweeters, giving you a great balance and value in one...
- UNMATCHED ENGINEERING - The GEN-X coaxial speakers come with an 25mm Voice Coil, 28mm and 9mm Mylar Dome Tweeters, all at an affordable price.
- PERFORMANCE AT AN UNBEALIVEABLE PRICE - The GEN-X5.7 delivers an impressive 165W Max Power with 50W RMS, enough to tackle a full range of audio...
Consider the DS18 GEN-X5.7 Coaxial Speakers if you want maximum loudness without distortion. They provide good, clear mids and are compatible with most radios. They have a maximum power of 165 watts and an RMS of 50 watts, providing a full-range audio experience. Overall, the middle and two tweeters offer good balance.
The 4-ohm impedance, 85dB sensitivity, 25mm voice coil, and 28mm and 9mm mylar balanced dome tweeters are all features of these speakers. They are of excellent quality and perform even better when used in conjunction with an amplifier. The midrange is described as precise, and the overall sound quality is surprisingly decent for the price. They’re well-made, and the red accents look great.
However, because this brand is not as well-known as many of its competitors, its reputation is less solid. When you crank up the volume on these speakers, the low end lacks punch, and the high end might get a little hissy.