SAMSUNG HW-Q950T 9.1.4ch Soundbar with Dolby Atmos/ DTS:X and Alexa Built-in
- 3D TRUE SURROUND SOUND (DOLBY ATMOS AND DTS: X): Explore the depths of sound with Dolby Atmos and DTS: X. Dual technology that captures each distinct...
- TRUE 9.1.4CH SOUND: Through the 20 speaker system, the soundbar's 9 channels, 1 subwoofer channel, and 4 up-firing channels envelope you in sound....
- UP-FIRING REAR SPEAKERS INCLUDED: With wireless up-firing, rear speakers included, sound wraps around and above by reflecting sound off the ceiling to...
The satellite speakers on the SAMSUNG HW-Q950T support full surround sound. Not only does the tv soundbar for a large room come with a wireless subwoofer and two wireless rear speakers, but it also comes with a very solid surround sound system that will easily fill even a big room with sound.
It is followed by a wireless music streaming system. It can do both, but with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X pre-installed, it’ll really shine as a home theater surround system. It’s also Alexa-enabled, so it’ll have a lot of smart-home functionality built in. This will be a terrific alternative for you if you’re already a fan of the Amazon/Alexa assistant combination.
SAMSUNG HW-Q950T is the Best 5.1 Soundbar for Large Rooms.
JBL Bar 5.1 – Channel 4K Ultra HD Soundbar with True Wireless Surround Speakers
- JBL 5.1 surround sound with 510W of power
- Detachable, battery-powered wireless surround speakers
- Thrilling bass from a 10 Inch (250mm) wireless subwoofer
The JBL Bar 5.1 4K transforms from a soundbar to a true wireless 5.1 home theater system with wireless speakers for an epic experience of listening to music and movies. The soundbar for large room includes two removable battery-operated wireless surround speakers with 10 hours of playtime, 510W of total system power, a 10-inch wireless subwoofer, 3 HDMI inputs for connecting 4K and Bluetooth devices, your movies, music, Videos and games will never sound more amazing. JBL SoundShift allows you to switch the audio input options between your TV, smartphone and tablet, etc. You can connect your smartphones or other Bluetooth-enabled devices via Bluetooth connection.
Powered by Dolby Pro Logic II, DTS, and Dolby Digital audio, this home entertainment system has 5.1 channels for a great experience. To increase the power of your audio inputs, it includes two detachable rear speakers. These satelitte speakers are not only removable, but also rechargeable with up to 10 hours of battery life. Thanks to the included 10-inch wireless subwoofer, you will never miss the lowest bass.
Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim
- A PREMIUM ULTRA-SLIM SOUND BAR WITH INCLUDED WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – 5 powerful full-range drivers deliver BEAUTFUL RICH SOUND WITH DEEP BASS. POLK’S...
- EXCELLENT SOUND AND VALUE on par with any mid- to high-range sound bars available in the market. At just over 2" tall, it fits most spaces — easily...
- UPGRADE YOUR HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE – Watch your favorite shows on your 4K HD Smart TV with exceptional picture quality & crystal clear sound. With...
The Polk Audio Signa S2 has not only a wireless subwoofer, but also 5 full-range speakers to maximize its performance at an affordable price tag. The 2-inch height makes it ideal if you have a small space. Plus, the audio equipment also comes with a subwoofer that gives you those great bass sounds. With the soundbar and subwoofer working together, you will see a huge difference in your home theater experience making it best sound bar for the money.
Optical input, HDMI ARC, and AUX interface provide flexible connectivity to your devices. It also comes with Bluetooth technology, allowing you to stream wirelessly from your smartphones, tablets, etc. Even compatible with 4K resolution smart TVs, this model includes a wireless subwoofer. It consists of five powerful speakers with full-range sound to deliver nothing less than a booming sound experience with superb bass.
With Dolby decoding, the Signa S2 will produce better sound than your TV speakers, especially if you connect the soundbar to your TV via HDMI ARC. You can also use streaming services for the content of your favorite music applications through the soundbar with Bluetooth. Plus, setting up this 2.1ch soundbar is straightforward, as it comes with all the cables you need.
Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim is the Best Budget Soundbar for Large Rooms
Nakamichi Shockwafe Pro 7.1.4 Channel 600W Soundbar
- With 70+ years of audio excellence, transform your living room into a state-of-the-art movie theater with 360° Dolby Atmos surround flowing around,...
- Experience a whole new level of surround performance with our exclusive SSE Technology. Featuring 3 advanced audio processing engines working in...
- TWO 2-WAY REAR SPEAKERS (industry's 1st!) produce spacious and dynamic surround sound. Each of them (connected to sub via RCA wires) is constructed...
A 45-inch soundbar, an 8-inch wireless subwoofer, two 2-way rear surround speakers, and a 52-key remote are included with the Nakamichi Shockwafe Pro. It supports 4K HDR, Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Vision, and its Spatial Surround Elevation (SSE) Enhancement Technology for lifelike, cinema-quality 3D surround sound.
One HDMI ARC output, one digital optical input, one AUX input, one digital coaxial input, one USB input, three HDMI input, and Bluetooth are all included. It boasts a total output power of 600 watts and a sound output of 105 decibels, making it ideal for large rooms. This soundbar system now supports up to 7.1.4 channels.
High-performance speaker drivers and distinctive front surround effects tweeters are included in the soundbar unit, resulting in a 35 percent wider soundstage. The wireless subwoofer features down-firing capabilities that increase sound impact and evenly distribute bass waves in all directions. The woofer even has a room optimization button that may be used in small, medium, or big rooms. This is the best 7.1 soundbar.
Yamaha Audio YAS-209BL Sound Bar
- Easy setup with HDMI or Optical cable and automatic subwoofer connection
- Wireless subwoofer for deep bass and flexible placement. Center unit-36-5/8 × 2-1/2 × 4-1/4 inches, Subwoofer-7-1/2 × 16-1/2 × 16 inches
- Clear voice for enhanced dialogue clarity
Hands-free voice control is one of the main soundbar design features for added convenience, and the Yamaha Audio YAS-209BL soundbar is suitable because it can be integrated directly into your smart devices with built-in Alexa making it one of the best soundbar with alexa. For a larger venue, more channels and sound capabilities are needed to simulate a great theater experience. The Yamaha YAS-209BL is a 2.1 channel soundbar equipped with DTS Virtual: X 3D virtual surround sound to deliver just that. And with the wireless subwoofer, you get great bass too. You don’t want quality to be lost when your computer outputs sound, which is why the clear speech enhancement feature is so important. You will never miss a single whisper or dialogue on the screen.
This model is one of the world’s first models to include DTS Virtual: X Virtual 3D surround audio. With its sleek and compact design, this soundbar fits anywhere and everywhere, complementing your large rooms in every way. With dimensions of 4.3 x 36.7 x 2.4 inches and a mass of only 6 pounds, it is easy to place under your television or to mount on the wall. Equipped with two tweeters and four woofers, this device offers excellent audio outputs through its two channels. To enhance the bass and make sure you don’t miss the lower notes, the YAS-207BL also comes with a wireless subwoofer. Flexible connectivity options include Optical, HDMI ARC, HDMI port, Mini Stereo, and Bluetooth.
If you’re looking for the best soundbar with subwoofer that doubles as a smart speaker for your living room, there is no better choice than the Yamaha YAS-209 is one of the best soundbars for large room. It integrates Amazon Alexa, Wi-Fi, Spotify Connect and Bluetooth.
SAMSUNG HW-T550 2.1ch Soundbar with Dolby Audio / DTS Virtual:X
- 3D SURROUND SOUND - The captivating experience of DTS Virtual: X turns your living room into a theater. Powerful 3D surround sound comes to life by...
- BLUETOOTH MULTI CONNECTION - Seamlessly switch between two different connected smart devices
- BLUETOOTH MULTI CONNECTION - Seamlessly switch between two different connected smart devices
The SAMSUNG HW-T550 soundbar is an excellent choice for those who enjoy listening to music. This speaker includes five channels, allowing you to listen to music at various volumes without distortion. With your finger, you may volume controls as well as the bass, midrange, treble, and other aspects to suit the sort of music you’re listening to. The amazing thing about this soundbar is that it has an HDMI output, so you won’t be limited by the audio quality of your sound system.
The SAMSUNG HW-T550 soundbar is designed to provide consumers with the best sound quality and features for listening to music and watching movies at home or at work. The brand has a variety of functions, including the capacity to play practically any sort of music. Users can also listen to their favorite tunes using it. This is the this best soundbar under $1000.
VIZIO SB3821-C6 38-Inch 2.1 Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
- Enjoy 100 dB of room filling, crystal clear sound with less than 1 percent total harmonic distortion
- Wireless subwoofer adds rich bass from anywhere in the room
- Built in Bluetooth lets you lose the wires and listen to your music with a tap of a finger with built in Bluetooth. Sound pressure level - 100 dB....
VIZIO SB3821-C6 Wireless 38-Inch 2.1 Channel Sound Bar The subwoofer is the best entry level soundbar. The subwoofer has a high dynamic range, so it should be able to fill any large space with ease. It is wireless and tiny, unlike other subs, making it very easy to keep anyplace. This 2-channel bar also comes with a handy remote that should make using it a breeze. The SB3821 is designed for louder performances, making it better suited for larger, more open spaces.
The 38-inch soundbar’s strong speakers can produce 100 dB of “room-filling” audio source, and the wireless subwoofer can take the frequency bar down to 50 Hz, which is adequate for deep bass. The speakers in the bar also support Dolby Digital, Dolby TruSurround (for cheap virtual surround audio), and DTS TruVolume, which eliminates the need to constantly adjust the volume with your remote control. Despite the lack of surround speakers, they automatically deliver the best sound quality (that you might get in the same price range) and provide a wonderful listening experience.
The lack of an HDMI connector is one flaw in this soundbar’s otherwise excellent design and sound. It contains analogue and digital inputs (including digital optical and analogue 3.5), as well as a USB connector that can only be used to connect audio files in the Wav format.
Bose Soundbar 700: Premium Bluetooth Soundbar with Alexa Voice Control Built-in
- Best Bose soundbar: The best-performing soundbar from Bose, featuring immersive sound, deep bass, and easy access to your entertainment. Use the Bose...
- Built-in Alexa: Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant are built into this smart soundbar for hands-free voice control. And a noise-rejecting mic system...
- TV voice control: Exclusive Bose Voice4Video technology expands your Alexa capabilities, allowing you to control this smart soundbar, your TV, and...
This is Bose’s best-sounding soundbar, with an unrivaled blend of stylish design and outstanding sound. You can control your music, get information, access smart home control, and more with built-in voice assistants like Alexa and Google Assistant.
Furthermore, the custom-designed eight-microphone array provides greater voice pickup, ensuring that your voice assistant hears you even when the music is turned up loud. You can also control all of your music with the Bose music app, and manage all of your entertainment with the Bose soundbar universal remote. Plus, with Bluetooth connectivity, Wi-Fi, and Apple Airplay 2 compatibility, you can play whatever you want, wherever you want, from any device in your home. This is the best sound bar for karaoke.
Klipsch Reference RSB-6 Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
- 4K Ultra-HD video pass-through
- Super easy to set up
- Featuring Klipsch Tractrix horns for detailed, impactful sound
The Klipsch R-4B II has a simple, attractive, yet lightweight design that won’t detract from your television.
The soundbar is accompanied by a subwoofer made of wood with a brushed vinyl finish, making it best sound bar and subwoofer combo. Volume, power, mute, and source selection are all controlled by the controls on the front of the bar. On the back of the soundbar, you’ll find a limited number of inputs, including an analogue 3.5mm audio connection, HDMI (with HDCP 2.2 support), and all of the newest video resolutions.
Dolby Digital Decoding is one of the R-4B II’s capabilities, allowing you to hear every detail of what you’re watching on TV screen as if you were in the theatre or studio. The Klipsch R-4B II delivers amazing, lifelike acoustics that will enhance your TV viewing experience. Its Dolby surround mode creates a large soundstage, as evidenced by the precise, room-shaking audio it produces. This is the best soundbar for living room.
Polk Audio MagniFi Max Home Theater Sound Bar with 5.1 Dolby Digital Experience
- BIGGER, MORE DYNAMIC SOUND - Packed inside this slim and sleek sound bar 7 powerful drivers and tweeters produce exceptionally clear sound, more...
- EXPERIENCE IMMERSIVE SURROUND SOUND WITH POLK's PATENTED SDA AUDIO TECHNOLOGY and 5.1 Dolby Digital and DTS decoding that creates an expansive...
- Polk's exclusive Voice Adjust Technology even lets you INDEPENDENTLY CONTROL VOICE LEVELS maximizing sound clarity and minimizing voice delays and...
The Polk MagniFi Mini ticks all the criteria. It has a low price, a wireless subwoofer, and, while not as loud as some of the other alternatives on our list, it should be able to fill a large room with sound.
Polk claims that its patented voice adjust software allows this soundbar to manage dialogue in a crisp, clear, and adaptable manner. While many soundbars concentrate on music and surround sound, the Polk Audio MagniFi aspires to be your home companion for listening to podcasts and audio books, as well as viewing movies and shows with dialogue as engaging as the explosions.
However, you can still use wireless streaming to get all of your music onto the device. Although the soundbar itself lacks a microphone array, Google Home Speaker connectivity through WiFi allows you to pipe in the smarts to this soundbar.
Polk MagniFi is a terrific alternative for straightforward 5.1 channel sound that will fill your area at this price point.
Sonos Beam – Smart TV Sound Bar with Amazon Alexa Built-in
- Beam - The smart, compact soundbar for TV, music, and more.
- High definition sound - Experience rich, detailed sound for your TV that fills the entire room.
- TV, music and more - Play music, TV, movies, podcasts, radio, audiobooks and video games.
All of Sonos’ awesomeness is accessible through his svelte soundbar. Most notably, the soundbar has three channels, but with the addition of more Sonos speakers, you can upgrade to a 3.1 or even 5.1 channel system.
That said, the Beam is primarily meant to be used as a stand-alone speaker as one of the best soundbar for big room with sound and controlled by AirPlay 2 or simply telling Alexa what to play. That’s in addition to all of the other Sonos features you’d expect to find in the app. Although there is only one HDMI connector and no optical, Sonos believes that if you’re looking for a Beam, you’ll be more interested in the ethernet port. That isn’t always a bad thing. This is the best soundbar for small room.
Sony ST5000 7.1.2ch 800W Dolby Atmos Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer (HT-ST5000)
- Experience Dolby Atmos in a 7.1.2ch, 800W sound bar
- Maintain quality from source to screen with 4K HDR support and HDCP 2.2
- Enjoy the rich, detail of Hi-Res Audio in a stylish design
With 4K HDR compatibility and HDCP 2.2, you can enjoy Dolby Atmos in a 7.1.2ch, 800W soundbar while maintaining quality from source to screen. Dolby Atmos, on the other hand, provides superb 360-degree surround sound clarity that correctly positions sound within your environment.
With 3x HDCP 2.2, compliant HDMI inputs, 1x HDMI ARC output, optical SPDIF, analogue AUX, and a USB connection, you can stay connected to your home theatre setup. You also get a whole-home solution with Google Home compatibility and multi-room listening, as well as the deep detail of high-resolution audio channels.
Sony’s LDAC audio technology allows you to listen to high-quality Bluetooth wireless audio for a better wireless listening experience. Furthermore, a woofer and tweeter operate together within a single speaker unit to create frequency-aligned sounds. This is one of the best atmos sound bar.
Sonos Arc – The Premium Smart Soundbar for TV, Movies, Music, Gaming, and More
- All-new Sonos Arc - Bring all your entertainment to life with the brilliantly realistic sound of Arc, featuring Dolby Atmos. Enjoy control with your...
- 3D sound with Dolby Atmos - Experience shows, movies, and games with the precise and immersive sound of Dolby Atmos
- Tuned to perfection - Enhanced Trueplay tuning technology optimizes the sound for the unique acoustics of the room
The Sonos Arc is a fantastic piece of audio gear. If you’ve read our review, you already know that this is the best Dolby Atmos soundbar money can buy, and with Sonos’ reputation, there’s very nothing you can do on your end to improve it. Sure, you could add a Sonos Sub and a pair of Sonos One SLs, but even if you don’t want to commit to a large surround system, the Arc works just fine on its own.
The Sonos Arc, on the other hand, locks you into its own ecosystem. If you go with the soundbar, any other speaker you buy that isn’t Sonos and doesn’t take use of the ecosystem will feel like a squandered opportunity. It’s a wonderful ecology to be a part of, but it’s also a costly one. If that’s what you want, the Arc might eventually be the centerpiece of your entire home audio system.
But don’t worry if you’re only looking for a soundbar; the Sonos Arc will easily suit your demands. With the upward firing speakers, it supports Dolby Atmos. With eight woofers and three tweeters, this soundbar can easily fill a large room – you won’t even get close to reaching maximum volume on this one.
Denon DHT-S716H Home Theater Soundbar
- BRING YOUR TV TO LIFE – Experience the ultimate theater-quality HD audio with DHT-S716H soundbar with Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio and 6...
- DEEP POWERFUL BASS – Give your favorite movies, music & shows the deep, rich bass they deserve with an OPTIONAL DSW-1H wireless subwoofer – place...
- HEAR EVERY WORD WITH DIALOGUE ENHANCER – Denon brings to you an intelligent way of enhancing dialogue making it sound crystal clear without...
Denon’s premier soundbar, the DHT-S716H, provides the ultimate home theatre experience. You’ll enjoy HD sound with the ultimate theater-quality audio thanks to dual 5-inch full-range drivers, two very crisp 1′′ tweeters, Dolby TrueHD, and DTS-HD Master.
Furthermore, with an optional DSW-1H wireless subwoofer, you can give your favourite movies, music, and shows the deep, rich bass they deserve. This soundbar also has optical and analogue connections, as well as 4 HDMI ports with ARC and HDCP2.2 support, 4K Ultra HD pass-through, HDR10, and multi-source AV connectivity.
With HEOS Built-in technology, you may also stream your favourite music wirelessly. Denon has a clever technique of boosting dialogue and making it sound crystal clear without having to modify the volume.
- The mountable soundbar for TV, movies, music, and more
- Enjoy crisp dialogue and impressive bass from wall to wall with Playbar. Control it with the Sonos app, your remote, and more
- Whether you mount it on the wall or place it below your TV on a stand or console, Playbar automatically tunes itself for the best possible sound
The Sonos Playbar is merely a soundbar and does not have a subwoofer. It features three tweeters and six mid-range woofers, as well as a digital Class-D amplifier that produces superb sounds. The bass and treble can be adjusted separately. You can hear full-range audio without distortion with this soundbar. Even at maximum volume, this soundbar performs admirably. You can get a soundbar alone or a 3.1 or 5.1 surround sound system.
It also has WiFi connectivity, allowing it to connect to other Sonos speakers on the same network. You can use this method to sync numerous Sonos speakers in different rooms of your house to create a good sound system. This Playbar can be hung on the wall or set on a flat surface. The Sonos mobile app and remote make it simple to control the soundbar. Despite the premium price, Alexa and DTS capabilities are not built-in.
Overall, it performs well, and if you obtain a 5.1 setup, you can surround experience. It has good features and performance for such a hefty price.
No products found.
The Roku Smart Soundbar was an excellent cord-cutting and bargain-hunting alternative, combining strong soundbar audio performance with all of the functionality of a 4K Roku media streamer in one gadget. It’s recently been updated to the Roku Streambar Pro, a significantly improved version that keeps the soundbar intact but adds a more powerful voice remote for the same price as the original. You can add a Roku Wireless Subwoofer and/or Roku TV Wireless Speakers for surround sound if you want to amp up the bass. The Streambar Pro is strong, versatile, and economical even without these improvements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Soundbars Good For Large Rooms?
When you have a large room, soundbars are a terrific addition to your TV because the TV sound alone may not be as effective or immersive. They are significantly less expensive than home theatre sound systems and take up very little room. That’s on top of delivering a dramatic and booming audio output.
How Do I Choose The Right Size Speakers For My Room?
Larger rooms will necessitate larger soundbars, whereas smaller rooms will necessitate smaller soundbar speakers. As a result, consider both the size of your room and the size of your television when making your purchase.
In most cases, your soundbar should be the same size as or slightly smaller than your television. For large rooms, use towers with woofers of 8 inches or more, while for smaller rooms, choose towers with woofers of around 5 inches.
How can I make my TV sound better in a large room?
Using soundbars will give better audio for what you’re watching on television. If you are looking for a more Theatre Feel, or maybe some surround sound might be better but you have to evaluate your home for the best options for you.