Mic stands are essential for live performances and other occasions as well. Today, practically all podcasters utilize mic stands to record their shows since it makes their work easier, produces better audio, and allows them to get closer to the microphone. Mic stands are a must-have item. It’s always fantastic to have the choice to experiment with different mic locations in the studio to achieve the best sound. No one should be holding a microphone during a recording session. They all require stands to sustain them.
Table of Contents
Gator Frameworks GFW-MIC-0821 Compact Base Bass Drum and Amplifier Microphone Stand
- Short Microphone Stand With A Compact Base
- Max Height: 23 Inches / 584 mm
- Includes 16" Single Section Boom
One of the most popular stands used by many professionals, particularly those who use the AT2020 microphone for podcasts, is Gator. This brand also performs a great job when it comes to using it with an AT2020 microphone. Gator, which is made of steel like the aforementioned stand, provides your microphone with outstanding stability and durability. Your microphone will remain in position without any unanticipated movements thanks to the U-shaped base.
The Gator stand’s boom arm, which facilitates the horizontal movements of the microphone you use—in our case, the AT2020—deserves special note. If you look at the boom arm feature, you will be more than happy. Let me introduce the outstanding Gator Frameworks GFW-MIC-0821 stand if you podcast and use the AT2020 microphone. It will do an excellent job and let you to move about freely. You will benefit greatly from this adaptable stand while using the AT2020 and other microphones. This is one of the Best Mic Stands For Audio Technica AT2020 in 2022.
Pyle-Pro PMKS8 U-Base Gooseneck Desktop Microphone Stand
- ADJUSTABLE GOOSENECK: The Pyle desktop microphone stand is 8.2” inches high. It does not create static noise during adjustment. Quite and effortless...
- VERSATILE POSITIONING: This ideal mic stand with a flexible and bendable shaft is perfect for table, desk, counter and the like. Also, the gooseneck...
- STURDY U SHAPE BASE STAND: With it's solid die casting iron U shape base in 5.6'' x 6.8'' dimension, Pyle mic stand will provide stability and precise...
Your Audio Technica AT2020 microphone will function well with the Pyle PMKS8 microphone stand. In particular when compared to the other stands in this post, it is also the least expensive mic stand. Because it is primarily built of steel, this stand is well recognized for being extremely sturdy. Its extreme lightness makes it even more remarkable and one of a kind, allowing you to move it wherever you want, anytime you want for sound quality.
A gooseneck stand with great durability and compatibility with your microphones, the Pyle PMKS8 is a gooseneck stand that is usually used in desks. Additionally, it is adaptable and permits all types of movement. This stand’s rubber feet isolate your microphone from vibrations. The Pyle PMKS8 microphone stand is the least expensive one you will discover; in fact, it is the least expensive one I have discovered so far. Therefore, you are free to buy this mic stand if you don’t want to spend a lot of money on one. This is one of the Best Microphone Stands For Audio Technica AT2020 in 2022.
RODE PSA1 Swivel Mount Studio Microphone Boom Arm
- Broadcast-style Professional Studio Desk Boom Arm with Stard Microphone Threading
- Includes two desk mounting options
- Durable design and noise-free operation is suitable for home, office and studio use
Given that it is one of the most well-known companies and produces distinctive microphones, Rode is undoubtedly a name you are familiar with if you have any knowledge of microphones. We now have an excellent microphone stand that will fit your Audio Technica AT2020 microphone precisely. Because it is made primarily of metal—which, in my opinion, is the best material for a stand—the Rode PSA1 is the strongest and most resilient microphone stand you will ever discover. It is the one that you will always pursue and one that will stick with you for the rest of your life.
Rode never brings equipment that isn’t flexible, and the boom arm on the Rode PSA1 has a horizontal rotation range of 360 degrees. It is a strong mic stand that can be placed on your desk with great accuracy. The Rode PSA1 microphone stand will do the job well when utilizing the Audio Technica AT2020 microphone because it is the best overall. It will stick with you for an extremely long time and has everything you could possibly need, including flexibility and durability.
On Stage Stands MS7701 Tripod Boom Microphone Stand
- Durable. Steel construction delivers reliable performance and support for a wide range of microphones. Nonslip rubber feet stop skids to keep the...
- Portable. Lightweight stand quickly folds down flat for ease of load in, setup, teardown, and load out while also enabling compact storage and...
- Versatile. Height adjusts 32″–61.5″ for precise mic placement in a variety of applications and settings including concerts, shows, karaoke,...
This stand has a tripod base that is particular and distinctive and is primarily designed to operate in stages. I should remark that this is a favorite of many professional artists. Since it is compatible with so many different models, the microphone stand can be used with any microphone. Scratch resistance is another quality of On-Stage MS7701B that caught my attention the most.
This stand is also referred to as a boom stand for audio quality, which denotes that you can move it horizontally. It is an adaptable stand that provides versatility for a variety of uses. For cables, there is a method of adjustment available if you want to conceal them. As you can see from this list, we made an effort to include stands that are more adaptable, and you definitely want that too! You can relax knowing that the On-Stage MS7701B microphone stand will work with many different microphones in addition to AT2020 because versatility is what it offers most. If you work on stage, choose On-Stage.
Heil Sound SB-2 Small Microphone Boom Arm
- Kit includes: (1)Black NB-35 Mic Suspension Boom Scissor Arm Stand with (1)Table Mounting Clamp and (1)Mic Clip Holder + (1)Black NW(B-3) Pop Filter +...
- NB-35 Mic Stand features solid steel construction and adjustable design. Can be easily adjusted to the suitable angle and height to show your perfect...
- Comes with one table mounting clamp. With an adjustable positioning screw, can easily clip to any desktop up to 1.7"/4.5cm thick. PLEASE CHECK the...
Perhaps you’re beginning to see a pattern here; each item on the list builds slightly on the one before it, and this one is no exception. Similar to the SB-2, the Neewer NW-35 is a clamp-based scissor arm stand, but unlike that stand, the NW-35 allows two points of articulation. A scissor stand not only enables you to move the microphone when using it, but also when not in use, enables you to store it out of the way.
The neck and joints of this stand swivel, giving you a tremendous amount of freedom to locate the ideal spot to highlight your seductive voice for the world to hear. It also pops out of the clamp so you may remove it entirely from your setup. I have two of this exact stand, in addition to having one. It is ideal for what I need it for — holding a mic in place while I’m recording and keeping it out of the way when I’m not — even though it doesn’t feel quite as sturdy as other stands. Don’t be put off by the low price; with the proper care, this small mic stand can compete with larger models.