You might prefer a smaller speaker that fits into the cup holder of your golf cart or that you can connect to your bags if you’re searching for something to take with you on the golf course. You should also seek for a speaker with an IP rating for dust and water protection to guarantee that it can endure the elements while you’re outside. While we haven’t yet tested speakers built to attach onto golf carts, we’ll keep this post up to date as we test new models.
Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker
- Crisp, balanced sound and unmatched bass for a Bluetooth speaker its size, plays loud and clear outdoors for beach days or camping trips
- Built-in mic for speakerphone to take clear conference or personal calls out loud with a wireless range of approximately 30 feet.
- Waterproof speaker from the inside out (IPX7 rating), with soft, rugged exterior, resists dents, cracks and scratches
Bose SoundLink Micro has many great features to be considered among the Best Golf Cart Bluetooth Speakers. You can expect wonderfully balanced sound, with lots of crisp detail and quality bass output. Despite its relatively small size, this high-quality speaker produces powerful sound that will perform well outdoors. You are also not limited to playing music here. This golf cart bluetooth speaker is built to withstand the elements well, with an Ipx7 waterproof rating to resist moisture damage.
There is a built-in microphone with Bluetooth pairing function so you can pair your smartphone for speakerphone functionality. A wireless range of around 30 feet means you don’t have to be very close to the speaker to take advantage of this feature. The built-in microphone also allows golfers to accept phone calls and use the mobile phone’s virtual assistant (Google Assistant, Siri, Cortana e.t.c) through voice prompts.
What makes the Bose SoundLink Micro portable Bluetooth speaker system unique is the bass. Surprisingly sheer and heavy, for its size, it won’t leave you behind no matter where you go. Bose always has the best speaker because of sound quality, and this quality golf cart speaker is perfect for placing in your cup holder. Bose technology using the newly designed passive radiators and custom mounted transducer is what gives this unit that loud and clear sound indoors or out. All from a speaker system that fits in your hand and is sealed from the inside out for the best sound quality. It has a tough yet soft exterior with a tear resistant silicone strap.
SoundLink Micro is a small golf cart bluetooth speaker. All edges are rounded and the entire enclosure is wrapped in silicone. Micro is IPX7 certified, which means it is completely waterproof (submersible in water up to 3 feet deep). The controls are super simple and easy to use. There are advanced features (such as daisy-chaining two speakers in party or stereo mode) that you can activate by pressing two buttons simultaneously. It can be confusing, but you have explained everything well in the manual. The buttons are rubberized and responsive. This is Best Golf Cart Speaker in 2022.
JBL Charge 4
- WIRELESS BLUETOOTH STREAMING: Wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns enjoying powerful sound.
- UP TO 20 HOURS OF PLAYTIME: Built-in rechargeable Li-ion 7500mAH battery supports up to 20 hours of playtime and charges your device via USB port
- IPX7 WATERPROOF: Take Charge 4 to the beach or the pool without worrying about spills or even submersion in water
The JBL Charge 4 is an excellent choice for golfers looking for a Bluetooth speaker with a long battery life and excellent sound quality. This small beauty’s battery lasts for 20 hours. This means it’ll last you all day on those beautiful days when you get to play 36 holes!
The JBL Charge 4 has the advantage of allowing you to connect two devices to it at the same time. This will allow you and your playing companion to decide which music to play in turn. The device is also weatherproof and built to withstand any form of weather.
There’s even a USB hookup on the course where you can charge your phone! There’s nothing more frustrating than having your phone die on you, especially if you still have a few holes to play and rely on a GPS app for yardages. When you have the JBL Charge 4, you don’t have to be concerned about it.
You don’t have to settle for a boring-looking speaker because JBL provides it in ten distinct colorful colors! It’s simple to see why golfers love the JBL Charge 4 so much!
Ultimate Ears Boom 3 Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- ULTIMATE SOUND: Super portable wireless Bluetooth speaker with 360° bold, immersive, crystal clear sound and up to 15 hours of battery on a single...
- POWERED FOR ADVENTURE: Rechargeable battery stays powered and pumping tunes for 15 hours on a single charge. Add the POWER UP charging dock (sold...
- SUPER PORTABLE, WATERPROOF & VIRTUALLY INDESTRUCTIBLE: Ultimate Ears BOOM 3 is seriously waterproof and floats. BOOM 3 was born to get wet and is...
The Ultimate Ears BOOM 3 is the best Bluetooth speaker for golf cart use that we’ve tested. This speaker is extremely portable due to its compact size and light weight. It’s also dust and water resistant, with an IP67 rating that means it’s certified to be completely dust-tight and submersible in up to a meter of water for 30 minutes, so it can withstand some light rain when out in the open.
Because of its 360-degree design, it possesses incredible directivity, giving in a wide and open soundstage. It has a fairly balanced midrange, so vocalists and lead instruments sound clear and present in the mix, and you can fine-tune its sound using the graphic EQ and presets included in the companion app. It also has a lengthy battery life that is suited for long days spent outdoors, though this varies depending on how you use it and your results may vary.
Higher-pitched vocals and instruments, unfortunately, can sound boring and veiled at times. It fails to reproduce low-bass, like most speakers of its size, which may frustrate fans of bass-heavy music like hip-hop and EDM. It’s still a decent pick if you’re seeking for a good golf cart speaker for music. This is best bluetooth speakers for golf carts.
Bushnell Wingman GPS Speaker
- The "first of its kind" Bushnell Wingman combines high quality audio with the ability to receive audible GPS Distances
- Conveniently mounts to the bar of your cart via BITE magnetic technology
- Outstanding sound quality so you can listen to your music on the course while simply pushing the remote to hear Front/Center/Back GPS Distances
For the dedicated golfer who wants high-quality audio and a built-in top-of-the-line GPS, this is the finest option. This speaker will inform you exactly how far your next shot will be! Isn’t that incredible? When Bushnell designed this incredible Bluetooth speaker, they thought of everything.
The Bushnell Wingman speaker also has Integrated BITE magnetic technology, allowing it to be attached directly to a golf cart bar. Because most Bluetooth speakers are difficult to mount to a golf cart, this is a fantastic feature. With the Wingman speaker, you won’t have that difficulty!
The battery life is only 10 hours, which is less than comparable brands. 10 hours, on the other hand, is more than enough time for two 18-hole games of golf. The built-in USB connector can also be used to charge your phone.
Celtic Blu Tallboy Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- ★ 16W POWER 360 SURROUND SOUND. Celtic Blu’s feature-rich designs can add Music to the Beat of Your Lifestyle. BAS Technology generates a louder...
- ★ LONG LASTING BATTERY – up to 30 Hours playtime. ★ BLUETOOTH CONNECTION – up to 100 feet (30.48 m). ★FM RADIO with a built-in antenna ★TF...
- ★ POWER BANK – charges your other devices. ★ AUX 3.5 mm audio jack cable – provides multiple modes of audio media. ★ WATERPROOF IPX4....
Celtic Blu Tallboy is a very portable and high performance Best Golf Cart Bluetooth Speakers. What makes it ideal for golf is the accompanying frame (cage). This rack is designed primarily for bikes, but it works great with golf carts.
In a nice box, you will find your Golf Cart speaker and many accessories. In addition to the speaker, there is a very sturdy bracket (which looks like a standard bottle cage), a metal carabiner, some rubber straps, an AUX cable, a micro USB charging cable, an Allen key and two screws (for mounting), A simple 3-button remote control (can be attached to any surface such as bicycle handlebars or any golf cart bar), user manual and one year warranty.
The Golf Cart speaker is shaped like a water bottle with a square base. It measures 7 inches tall, 2.6 inches deep, 2.6 inches wide and weighs 1.3 pounds. The entire speaker is wrapped in an aluminum grill, then additionally protected by rubber. There’s a full control panel at the top – it has the track, volume, and play / pause / call buttons, plus 3 additional buttons (mode, charge, and power button). The microphone is also on the top. All entrances are at the bottom and all are protected by rubber shutters. One shutter protects the AUX input and micro SD card slot, while the other protects the micro USB charging port and a power bank USB port.
The Celtic Blue Tallboy gets its name from its shape – a sturdy, powerful, big-child-sized speaker that keeps music playing for 30 hours on a single charge. Its shape allows it to easily slide into a cup holder, on bikes, and even just about anything you can imagine.
This device has speakers around the device to project sound extremely well and has a range of up to 100 feet. It’s also waterproof, dustproof, and shock resistant, so it can withstand anything you throw at (or against) it. The built-in microphone makes it easy to take calls with speakerphone style, and a built-in SD card slot lets you store up to 8,000 songs directly on the device.
ULTIMATE EARS WONDERBOOM 2
- Surprisingly bigger 360 sound: Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 2 is a wireless Bluetooth speaker with surprisingly bigger 360 degree sound and additional...
- New outdoor boost: push the outdoor boost button on this ultra portable speaker to instantly increase loudness and clarity for outdoor listening.
- 13 hr. Battery: powering 13 whopping hours of killer sound, The long lasting battery sees you through day trips, beach detours and biking adventures.
If you want the highest music quality from a Bluetooth range speaker, you need the Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 2 for your golf cart! This model comes with a new Outdoor Boost feature that automatically boosts the volume and clarity. When your playing buddy is gloating about the birdie he just made, that choice will come in handy!
The battery will last about 13 hours, allowing golfers to jam out to their favorite tunes all day long without worrying about recharging. This gadget is also waterproof, which comes in handy when those pesky pop-up thunderstorms strike on the golf course. Another advantage of the Ultimate Ears Wonderboom 2 is its portability (only 15 ounces).
Another feature of this speaker that you will appreciate is its versatility. It can be used on the golf course and then at home when you want to cool off in the pool. You also won’t have to worry about skips, which is a big plus.
AmpCaddy Version 3 Golf Bluetooth Speaker with Mount
- ✅GOLF PORTABLE BLUETOOTH SPEAKER - Designed in the USA by PGA golfers and featured on the Golf Channel, the Ampcaddy portable wireless speaker is...
- ✅LOUD, QUALITY SOUND AND BASS SUBWOOFER - The Ampcaddy features crystal clear sound that projects on the green and bass that amplifies your golf...
- ✅180° DIRECTIONAL AUDIO SWIVEL - Mounts securely to any golf cart or bag and directs your music in any direction. Other speakers disturb fellow...
The Ampcaddy speaker is for golfers who like to play light music. It’s also for those who like to stay on top of the latest stock market news and trends between takes or while walking the green. This portable device fits on any golf cart frame or shaft with a diameter of half an inch to two inches wide. With a range that will last about two rounds of golf, depending on the volume, it features a speaker system designed for the outdoor path with the bass to match.
The speaker’s directional audio feature lets you point sound where you want it to go, rather than projecting it from all angles (and towards other golfers). It connects and disconnects easily in seconds and lasts up to 20 hours on a single charge. It is also capable of withstanding shocks, withstand drops of up to 1.50 meters, and has an IPX7 waterproof rating. You don’t have to look any further than the AmpCaddy V3 Pro speaker for a long-lasting, high-battery speaker that will keep your tracks where they belong.
With the bluetooth speaker connection of the built-in speaker, you can easily listen to music wirelessly. Bluetooth operational signal distance is up to 33 feet. Besides mounting it on golf carts, you can also take it outdoors in any weather as it is weather resistant. IPX7 Waterproof Rating and Shock Resistant is Engineered for performance with a rugged design, the Ampcaddy speaker is completely waterproof. 100% money back guarantee with 2 years warranty. The Ampcaddy Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker is the number one most recommended speaker for golf enthusiasts.
TREBLAB FX100 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Durability done right – Defy the elements with a dustproof, weatherproof, shockproof, and IPX4 waterproof travel speaker. TREBLAB’s outdoor...
- Endless playback – Enjoy your favorite hits with the TREBLAB FX100 wireless Bluetooth speaker. Each portable speaker is built around a 7,200 mAh...
- Outdoor ready – Discover the ends of the earth with outdoor Bluetooth speakers at your side. Take the FX100 Bluetooth speaker with microphone to the...
The Treblab FX100 is a durable Bluetooth speaker that will withstand virtually any adventure for anyone who is harsh on their devices, from outdoor enthusiasts to kids. When there aren’t any outlets nearby, the shockproof, water-resistant speaker may also serve as a power bank for your other gadgets!
The Treblab FX100 is a serious piece of equipment. It has a unique feature set that I haven’t seen in any other Bluetooth speaker. For starters, the speakers and button controls are protected from significant drops and falls by the impact-absorbing rubber shell. This, paired with its IPX4 water resistance, makes it an excellent outdoor companion. The combination of advanced Bluetooth 5 technology, 10W speakers, and 360o output creates a clear, strong sound that can be heard clearly from all angles.
The FX100’s ability to operate as a backup power bank for charging other gadgets is undoubtedly the most remarkable feature. This makes it a perfect partner for outdoor activities where there are no available electrical outlets. A large 7000mAh battery that can last up to 35 hours of gaming makes this feasible.
A 33-foot Bluetooth signal range, a built-in subwoofer and microphone, and a one-year full replacement warranty are among the other features. Finally, TWS allows you to connect two FX100s together for a more powerful surround sound effect. This is ideal for outdoor events and gatherings where a louder volume is required over a bigger area.
NOAM NUTV4 Golf Cart Speakers Stereo System
- Enjoy your tunes in high quality sound while riding wild.
- Use the smart Bluetooth remote to control your phone's function or simply connect your music player to the remote's Inline AUX input.
- All around water resistant unit; ride in any weather conditions. Speakers, AMP & Bluetooth remote are all water resistant. The remote includes...
Noam Audio specializes in the manufacture of speakers for motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs and golf carts. NUTV speakers are Bluetooth enabled, but are not battery powered and must be properly installed and connected to your truck’s battery. This procedure is definitely a bit complicated and requires some drilling. If you are not a technician, you will need help. Also, if you don’t have your own golf cart, this system is not for you. Instead, you can buy a simple portable bluetooth speaker (you can also find them in our list).
The speakers seem quite interesting. They are shaped like mini airplane turbines. The housings are made of glossy black plastic. Each speaker includes a 4-inch polyethylene injection cone woofer and a 1-inch neodymium tweeter. Also, there are two speaker mounts to attach the speakers to the golf cart bars (the size of the bar is 1.5 to 2 inches).
The amplifier supports up to 4 channels (4x100W), which means you can buy an additional 2 speakers and add them to your existing system. The amplifier has all the cables connected and they all have waterproof plugs. The amp also has an inline on / off switch.
JBL CLIP 3
- SOUND TO GO - Never leave awesome sound at home again. This ultra-portable, waterproof Bluetooth speaker is small in size but with surprisingly big...
- UP TO 10 HOURS OF PLAYTIME - The JBL Clip 3 features a built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery with up to 10 hours of battery life, plus a metal...
- NOISE CANCELLING & WIRELESS STREAMING - Wirelessly stream high-quality sound from your smartphone or tablet. Plus, take crystal-clear calls from your...
If you’re looking for a compact, affordable speaker that gets the job done wherever you are, the JBL Clip 3 will be your safest bet. As the name suggests, it has a clip that allows you to connect the speaker to anything and voila – the sound stays with you. Convenient controls directly on the device make it easy to use and lasts up to 10 hours with its 1000 mAh rechargeable battery. It doubles as a loudspeaker and accepts a 3.5mm auxiliary cable for added versatility. With 12 color options, you can definitely find the one that suits your style.
Clip 3 is powered by a 1000 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery, is IPX7 waterproof, and has 10 hours of battery life, allowing you to take your favorite music with you wherever you go. With the push of a button, you’ll receive crystal clear calls thanks to the built-in speakerphone with echo and noise cancellation.
The JBL CLIP 3 is definitely worth checking out if you’re looking for a waterproof bluetooth speaker that will hold up well in all weather conditions. More affordable than the newer models in the JBL CLIP range, this particular speaker offers you many high-end features. On the one hand, wireless transmission via a Bluetooth connection is guaranteed thanks to a stable connection and impressive ranges in open field conditions. This is Best Golf Cart Speakers in 2022.
JBL FLIP 5 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming
- 12 hours of playtime
- IPX7 waterproof
The JBL Flip 5 wireless bluetooth speaker options is a cylinder-shaped speaker with a small footprint. It’s easy to carry about because of its lightweight, wearable size. This golf cart-friendly speaker is ideal for use with speakers for golf cart because it is lightweight and easy to transport.
Despite its diminutive size, this waterproof Golf Cart speaker delivers strong stereo sound via bluetooth connectivity. When you’re out on the course on a golf cart, it’s very good at playing back deep bass, creating a spectacular ambience.
The Flip 5 from JBL combines amazing sound with long battery life in a small, beautiful, and cheap packaging. They’ve improved the Flip 4’s bass power to create a genuinely booming portable speaker, and this bad boy has a massive 12 hours of battery life to keep the party going.
The Flip 5 is also tough; its IP7X waterproof rating means it can withstand submersion for up to 3 feet. It’s also available in 11 various colours, so you’ll be able to match it to your golf cart (or just your personal style). The speaker is protected by a sturdy fabric material and a tough rubber casing, which keeps it safe and extends its life.
ROKFORM G-ROK Golf Speaker
- EASY TO USE: Instant Built-in Magnetic Mounting, nothing extra to lose or break
- WATERPROOF: iPX7 Waterproof and Dustproof for rain or shine use
- RUGGED: Drop resistant for worry free use
One of the major drawbacks of many golf cart speakers is that they must be installed anywhere on the cart, and figuring out where and how to do so can be difficult. The ROKFORM G-ROK golf cart speaker makes this easy; it’s magnetic, so all you have to do is stick it where you want it and you’re good to go.
Because the magnet is so strong, you won’t have to worry about dropping the speaker on bumpy roads or rapid rides. The device is also IPX7 waterproof and has a 24-hour battery life, so you won’t have to worry about playing in the rain or charging it in between laps.
It also has a built-in carabiner clip, making it simple to clip on to whatever you choose – a big plus in our book – and providing superb sound wherever you need it.
JBL Charge 3 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- Bluetooth - Wirelessly connect up to 3 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns playing powerful stereo sound.
- Battery type : Lithium-ion Polymer (22.2Wh)2) 20 hours of playtime(varies by volume level and content)
- IPX7 Waterproof
If you’re looking for a speaker that delivers in terms of Bluetooth performance while also providing peace of mind in terms of longevity, the JBL Charge 3 is a great option. With the ability to connect up to three separate smartphones or tablets to the speaker at the same time, the wireless connectivity on offer here is certainly amazing.
With an embedded microphone that uses noise and echo-cancelling technology to ensure a crisper, clearer call, you can also take calls through this speaker. With a maximum runtime of 20 hours after a single charge, the battery capacity after a full charge should likewise hit all the right notes with users. You won’t have to worry about getting caught in the rain thanks to the IPX7 waterproofing.
The JBL Charge 3, like the most of the speakers on this list, allows you to create a stereo sound setup by merging additional JBL Connect speakers. While this might be an excellent way to enjoy superior sound output on the road, if you’re on a budget, you might want to think about the economic implications. This JBL Charge 3 Speaker Hard Carrying Case comes highly recommended.
Bag Boy Golf Bluetooth Speaker
- Lightweight, wireless speaker streams audio from Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Wireless range: up to 32 ft
- Rechargeable 750 mAh battery with up to 5 hours of battery life
Affordable? Check. Lightweight? Check. Does it fit in a cupholder? Check. The BagBoy Golf Bluetooth Speaker is designed to deliver personal sound in a compact packaging, and it succeeds. The device has simple controls on the front and can easily pair with your phone for further ease. Its tiny size makes it convenient to utilise in a cart or bag.
The BagBoy Golf Bluetooth speaker is designed to provide personal audio in a small package, and it does so admirably. The easy controls are located on the unit’s face, and it pairs simply with your smartphone. It may also be easily stored in your car or pocket due to its tiny size.
The BagBoy Speaker has a wireless range of up to 30 metres and can run for up to 5 hours on a single charge, with superb sound quality throughout. If all you need is a compact device to listen to music on the golf course, a BagBoy Speaker is the way to go.
Ultimate Ears MEGABLAST Portable Waterproof Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Speaker
- Ultimate Sound: Our most powerful speaker with 360° intensely rich sound, stunning clarity, and heart-pounding bass. With up to 12 hours of battery,...
- With Amazon Alexa hands-free voice control: Just ask Alexa to blast tunes from Spotify (as of May 2018), Amazon Music, iHeart Radio or TuneIn, change...
- Waterproof and virtually indestructible: Never worry about going easy on it, your music will always be on point. The speaker is IP67 rated and can be...
The UE MEGABLAST will put a large smile on your face if you’re a sound hound – you know, someone who enjoys their music to sound terrific and loud no matter where they are.
This speaker produces incredibly rich and clear music that is broadcast in 360 degrees. It combines this lovely sound with a deep and strong bass. Because it can connect to WiFi and has Amazon Alexa built in, it’ll be a speaker you’ll want to use at home, in the backyard, and wherever else outside the golf course.
Did we mention it boasts a mind-blowing 16-hour battery life? Yes, it does, as well as wireless charging via a dock that can be purchased separately. It’s also water and drop resistant, ensuring that you may use and abuse this speaker with ease.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Install Speakers In A Golf Cart?
The procedure for putting speakers in a golf cart is highly dependent on the model of golf cart you have and the type of speaker you buy. This technique is relatively simple if you obtain a simple speaker that attaches on a pole or simply sits in a cup holder.
What is the difference between waterproof and water-resistant?
A few drops of rain or a quick plunge in the pool will not harm water-resistant speakers. Waterproof speakers can withstand the most extreme weather conditions and can be submerged for a lengthy period of time without harm.
Are Bluetooth speakers allowed on the golf course?
Many individuals enjoy golf because it is calming. “Can you play music on the golf course?” several individuals inquired. The answer is that some courses are less likely than others to police etiquette. As you may be aware, playing music during an official game is prohibited; but, you may do so on a golf range or when practising on the course. Even so, you must play it quietly so as not to disturb others. It’s usually a good idea to only listen to music while riding in your golf cart.