Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro Open Studio Headphones
- Open studio reference class headphones for mixing and mastering, Made in Germany
- 250 ohms, 45 mm dynamic Tesla neodymium drivers
- Single sided, detachable cable with mini-XLR connectors
- Soft, replaceable ear pads and headband for long studio sessions. Headphone frequency response : 5-40,000 Hz. Nominal sound pressure level : 102 dBSPL (1mW/500Hz)
- Delivery contents: 2 ear pads with different sound characteristics (analytical and well-balanced), two pairs of cables (3m straight and coiled), premium hard case
The DT 1990 PRO has become a benchmark among other headphones manufacturers around the world. The DT 1990 combines decades of mechanical experience in headphone technology with the latest technology and design. This is the Best Beyerdynamic Headphones in 2021.
The first to catch our eye are these fantastic open-back games from the Beyerdynamics Professional line that feature Neodymium Dynamic Tesla drivers. They have studio reference-level quality, ideal for mixing, monitoring and mastering, delivering flawless sound with accurate signals. The circuit is very refined, the craftsmanship is noticeable and they have a very good frequency response. State-of-the-art Tesla drivers perform extremely well at high performance, creating high-resolution sound with high fidelity. They efficiently produce a wide, cross-spectrum sound with crisp highs, detailed mids, and rich lows. The open-back circumaural design allows for much better spatial referencing and more critical listening. They are durably made from premium components and are finished with a titanium coated acoustic fabric and a secondary layer of precision woven fabrics.
Tesla technology makes the headphones design exceptional. High resolution Tesla drivers ensure wide, dynamic and stereo images. The perfect wish of all audio professionals and the dream of other audio enthusiasts. This is what makes the DT 1990 an excellent tool for mixing and mastering applications. This makes this product an essential listening tool. It comes with a built-in battery that has a long service life. With the DT 1990, you don’t have to worry about lugging around a busy schedule. The movable slider is a great feature for customization and the adjustable headbands provide comfort for users. Choose any angle and enjoy it without worrying about the discomfort when using this model.
The DT 1990 is one of the best-selling professional studio headphones offering dynamic sound essential for optimal mixing and mastering. Hardly any other headphone in this price range offers as high sound and build quality as the DT 1990 Pro.
Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 80 Ohm Over-Ear Studio Headphones
- Closed over-ear headphones, ideal for professional recording and monitoring
- Perfect for studio and stage recordings thanks to their pure, high-resolution sound
- The soft, circumaural and replaceable velour ear pads ensure high wearing comfort
- Hard-wearing, durable and robust workmanship Made in Germany. Innovative bass reflex system
- Practical single-sided cable (3.0m cable) . Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction
The Beyerdynamic DT 770 headphones are among the much more identifiable backup studio audio products in the last two generations. The DT 770 line is still robust and has a few different versions, including the DT 770 recording studio, the $ 149 closed-design circumaural (on hearing) model that is reviewed here. They seem unique and perfect for tracking, but aside from detailed listening, you don’t have to be considered an artist or music engineer to experience the crisp, superb clarity and tone. Correct range from bass to large mouth generated in this article. For anyone looking for consistency precision and reliability and increased bass depth (when it comes to the mix), the DT 770 Studio in-room headphones are hands down a champion and generate our Editors’ Choice award.
With high sound volume, this product remains one of the best choices among music producers, as well as sound mixers and broadcasters. These headphones have an incredible bass reference, allowing professionals to hear distinctive clear sounds. These headphones produce well-defined high-frequency sounds. The headset comes with a single-sided cable, which allows users to easily move around without getting tangled in the process.
These headphones are specially designed for gaming, critical music and sound monitoring, providing a perfectly neutral listening environment with exceptional isolation and first-rate impulse response. The headband uses strong spring steel making them perfect soft ear cushions and a secure and comfortable fit for everyone.
This headset comes with a durable battery, so you can use it for a long time without recharging. This makes it an ideal companion for long hours of work, travel, or just a long day of relaxation. And with a comfortable padded headband, you can easily wear this product for hours without irritation or discomfort. Soft ear cushions make noise isolation wonderful and enhance sound effects to the max.
Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro Over-Ear Studio Headphone
- Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro Professional Studio Headphones. Semi-open, diffuse-field studio headphone. Analytical sound.
- Comfortable fit due to rugged, adjustable, soft padded headband construction. Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable.
- Single-sided cable. Velour, circum-aural (around the ear) ear pads. Supplied in a nylon carrying case. Transmission type Wired. Headphone design (operating principle) Semi-open.
- Headphone design (operating principle) Semi-open. Headphone impedance 250 ohms. Headphone frequency response 5 - 35.000 Hz. Nominal sound pressure level 96 dB.
- Cable & plug Coiled connecting cable with mini-jack plug (3.5 mm) & ¼“ adapter (6.35 mm). Net weight without packaging 295 g.
The DT 880 pro is an excellent and crucial hearing aid with a well balanced open noise. They have a durable construction and are adequately safe, but are somewhat bulky to carry without a bag. Plus, their semi-open design and style doesn’t block ambient sound, they spill a lot, and they’re not really designed for almost all other wearing circumstances except essential hearing in a separate atmosphere.
The DT 880 Pro comes with exceptional midrange variety along with above-average bass and treble tones. You can make them sound decently healthy, with devices and voices that don’t seem rushed or too forward on many songs. However, your overall audio reproduction could be vibrant and hissy. They also don’t have all the bass sounds from the DT 990, but to the advantage, they have a spacious soundstage, low harmonic distortion, and excellent stereo, making them excellent headphones for neutral be. aware.
Only one flexible cable is supplied. This helps users to put it on and take it off without tangling the cable. With the semi-open back design, a masterfully crafted product is given a modern finish. Integrated volume control buttons make it easy to access and provide easy-to-use functionality. The 40mm speaker does a great job of providing the best sound quality. This product has won the hearts of many users around the world, from convenience to ease of use, and the reviews from site to site are positively the same.
Beyerdynamic MMX 300 Premium Gaming Headset
- Closed stereo headset ideal for all gaming and multi-media applications.Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Compatible with all gaming consoles. Headphone frequency response : 5 - 35,000 Hz
- Excellent intelligibility of speech due to high-quality microphone Capsule.Nominal Impedance Headphones:32 ohms
- Lightweight! ideal for extended wearing. Nominal sound pressure level-96 dB
- Made in Germany
The MMX 300 doesn’t look like a gaming headset, it looks like a high-end set of headphones with a built-in boom mic. It’s completely dark, with large, rounded plastic earmuffs mounted on anodized metal forearms attached to the headband. The biceps and triceps allow the earbuds to tilt up and down and rotate slightly to the left and right for a comfortable fit, but they do not fold inward for storage. The headband is generously shock absorbing and protected with leather, and you can remove the padding with connecting clips and buckle that ensure it stays in place. The ear pads will also be oversized and lush and will be included in noted. The result is actually a comfortable and sturdy costume that one could wear for too long.
The Beyerdynamic MMX 300 are some of the most impressive gaming headsets we’ve reviewed, outperforming the Turtle Beachfront Top-level Pro Tournament headphones in build and music quality. Plus, it dwarfs Turtle Seashore when it comes to asking price, at $ 264. The headset’s aviation and commercial pedigree helps keep it simple, but at the end of the day, it’s truly a premium headset for customers who are both die-hard gamers and committed audiophiles. It’s an amazing decision when you don’t mind fighting for it and choosing our editors. If you need a great gaming audio experience but don’t want to pay as much for it, the Astro Gaming A10 is a great wired headset designed for a small fraction of the price of the MMX 300.