JBL FLIP 5 Portable Speaker IPX7 Waterproof
- Exclusive Bundle includes (1) JBL FLIP 5 Portable Bluetooth Speaker and (1) gSport Deluxe Hardshell Travel Case
- A full–featured IPX7 waterproof portable Bluetooth speaker with surprisingly powerful sound
- This compact speaker is powered by a 4800mAh rechargeable Li–ion battery that offers 12 hours of continuous, high–quality audio playtime
- This kit offers up the FLIP 5 with a gSport Deluxe Hard Case with a rigid structured surface covered in tough nylon
- The gSport Deluxe Case’s soft interior protects the speaker with an elastic band that secures the speaker firmly in place
The JBL Flip 5 is proof that the best Bluetooth speakers aren’t always the ones with the most impressive specs, and with an IPX7 rating, it’s suitable for use as a waterproof boat speaker. The JBL Flip 5 is a simple soul with Bluetooth-only playback and modest features, but if you’re looking for a great-sounding, rugged portable speaker and can sacrifice voice control or hands-free calling functionality, you will love this marine stereo system.
Also, having a 3000mAh battery is a bonus as it gives you 12 hours of continuous playback. If you spend the day on the water, this JBL speaker will be perfect. As long as you charge it up before you go, it will keep you entertained all day. Another cool feature of this JBL portable speaker is the Party Boost mode, which allows you to connect 2 of these tower speaker together to give you extra sound. And finally, of course, it’s waterproof, with an IPX7 rating that will keep you well protected while you’re in the water.
Typical of a JBL speaker, the widely available Flip 5 is available in a collection of colors including Desert Sand, Mustard Yellow, Dusty Pink, Gray Stone, River Teal, Fiesta Red, Ocean Blue, Midnight Black, Steel White, Forest Green.
Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 2
- Surprisingly bigger 360 sound: Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 2 is a wireless Bluetooth speaker with surprisingly bigger 360 degree sound and additional bass.
- New outdoor boost: push the outdoor boost button on this ultra portable speaker to instantly increase loudness and clarity for outdoor listening.
- 13 hr. Battery: powering 13 whopping hours of killer sound, The long lasting battery sees you through day trips, beach detours and biking adventures.
- Waterproof, dustproof & floats: IP67 rating means it’s waterproof, dustproof and it floats! Use it in the pool, the beach or as a shower speaker.
- Double up, Now in stereo: pair two WONDERBOOM 2 speakers to party louder in mono or stereo mode.
The UE Wonderboom 2 features a slightly modified design, better bass response, longer battery life, and Outdoor Boost makes it an even better companion when outdoors compared to UE Megaboom. Its ruggedness, sound quality, and features make the Wonderboom 2 one of the best waterproof portable speakers you can buy. Sonically, the UE Wonderboom 2 is fantastic for its size. The wireless bluetooth speaker sounds much louder than I expected, especially with Outdoor Boost on. There is a bit of distortion at maximum volume, but if you keep it below 80% the music sounds great. But let’s take a minute to talk about Outdoor Boost, because that’s the key feature that separates the original from the Wonderboom 2.
While Outdoor Boost increases the overall volume, the sound quality suffers a noticeable drop when listening at lower volumes. With Outdoor Boost turned on at medium volume, the cymbals sound splashed and the mids are more accented, which is good, and there’s a bit more bass than the original Wonderboom, which helps add warmth to the room’s sound without compromising the sound triple. The mids are excellent with natural and detailed voices.
The other good news is that thanks to its wraparound grille, the Wonderboom 2 delivers 360-degree sound, meaning you get the same audio quality anywhere relative to the speaker. Last but not least, with an IP67 waterproof and dustproof rating, the Wonderboom should perform just as well on the beach as it does in the pool.
The UE Wonderboom 2 is a fantastic rugged and waterproof speaker that you really want to take with you as a outdoor speakers. However, its small size does not mean a small sound, as the speaker becomes extremely loud and sounds great. While it may not match the bass response of larger speakers like the UE Boom 3 or the Bose SoundLink Revolve, the enhanced bass adds warmth and intensity to music that the original lacked.
Bose SoundLink Micro
- Crisp, balanced sound and unmatched bass for a Bluetooth speaker its size, plays loud and clear outdoors for beach days or camping trips
- Built-in mic for speakerphone to take clear conference or personal calls out loud with a wireless range of approximately 30 feet.
- Waterproof speaker from the inside out (IPX7 rating), with soft, rugged exterior, resists dents, cracks and scratches
- Easily portable with a tear resistant strap to bring it wherever you go, strap to your backpack, cooler or handlebars
- Up to 6 Hours of play time from a rechargeable battery and wireless Bluetooth pairing.
This speaker is waterproof bluetooth speaker with an IPX7 degree of protection. The bluetooth marine speaker is smooth and robust exterior is also resistant to impacts, cracks and scratches. Bose SoundLink Micro has a rechargeable battery that offers six hours of playtime on a single charge. The wireless range of Bluetooth is up to 30 feet. This speaker is also easily portable. Just use the tear resistant strap to carry it with you wherever you go.
We also really liked the built-in speaker that lets you take phone calls or use Siri or Google Now hands-free. To play in stereo or party mode, you can pair two speakers with Bose SimpleSync. You can also pair it with a member of the Bose Smart Home family to listen to their synced music.