Taking a vacation in your ATV is never more fun than when you can bring your favorite music with you. Off-roading is notoriously loud, so you’ll need a sound system that can keep up. The noises of the trails are specifically addressed by an ATV sound bar. Worthy models provide both the treble and bass you’ll need to rock out on the road. They are easy to attach and link to your phone over Bluetooth in a short amount of time.
Your ATV sound bar should be able to survive even the harshest outdoor circumstances because it is designed to be a strong speaker system. It must be able to withstand dust, debris, dampness, and whatever else the trails may throw at you. It’s just a matter of finding something that works with your ATV, is powerful, simple to operate, and looks well with your ride. We’ve put up a list of the best ATV sound bars on the market to assist you in your search.
NOAM NUTV4 Quad – 4 Channels Marine Bluetooth ATV/Golf Cart/UTV Speakers Stereo System
- HIGH-QUALITY PERFORMANCE: The NUTV4 QUAD has is all in one package. Amplifier, Bluetooth remote control, 2 pairs of N4 speakers and all wire &...
- EASY CONNECTIVITY: Use the smart Bluetooth remote to control your phone's function or simply connect your music player to the remote's Inline AUX...
- VERSATILE: Your search for a bluetooth waterproof speaker is finally complete! All around water resistant unit; ride in any weather conditions....
The Noam NUTV4 Speakers Stereo System is a little more expensive than other Bluetooth speaker system for ATV, but we think it’s worth it if you want high-quality surround sound. Everything you need is included in the package, including four speakers, a four-channel amplifier, a Bluetooth remote, and all of the necessary cable and mounting attachments that are easy to install. Each item is marine-rated and IPX6 certified, ensuring that it can endure splashes as well as other extreme weather conditions. It can be associated with any Bluetooth-enabled device, and the entire setup process is quick and painless.
This sound bar has a 100-watt amplifier, so you can enjoy powerful soundscapes on the go. It uses very little energy because it is powered by a four-ohm system. This arrangement is designed to work in all types of weather and is completely water-resistant. It is a bluetooth connection, allowing you to connect to your smartphone’s wireless system with ease. It comes with a remote control for added convenience, and it’s simple to use both on the bike and in the garage. It fits any roll bar with a diameter of 1 1/2 to 2 inches. This speaker arrangement is a fantastic overall option because it is durable, user-friendly, and good at directing sound towards the driver. This is the Best ATV Soundbar.
BOSS Audio Systems BRT26A UTV Sound Bar
- Bluetooth - The built-in Bluetooth lets you stream your music library from your smartphone or MP3 player or use apps such as Spotify and Pandora
- Auxiliary - A 3. 5 mm aux-in connection is compatible with the audio output of iPods, iPhones, smartphones and MP3 players
- Amplified - The four 4” speakers and two 1” soft dome tweeters are powered by a high performance built-in class A/B amplifier
The BRT26A UTV Sound Bar from Boss Audio Systems is made for outdoor use. It can connect via Bluetooth to your phone or audio player, allowing you to stream music from Spotify or Pandora. The sound bar’s 3.5 mm auxiliary-in connector can also be used to send sound to it. A 500-watt amplifier powers the four speakers, which offer deep bass and great sound clarity.
It comes with a wireless multi-function remote control that lets you manage the volume, track, and other features from a distance. It’s simple to assemble and comes with two multi-angle adjustable mounting brackets that can clamp onto a bar with a thickness of 1.75 to 2 inches. It’s weatherproof (IPX5) and may be plugged into any automobile outlet.
The BOSS Audio Systems Sound Bar is a good choice because of its durable design and strong performance value. This system has four huge speakers and two smaller tweeters and is completely waterproof. It produces powerful sounds during your journey, thanks to the 500-watt amplifier. It comes with everything you’ll need to set up the system and fits any handlebar with a diameter of 1 3/4 to 2 inches. It connects to a 12-volt adapter with a dependable cord that won’t slip out of place.
This sound bar is built to last, regardless of how demanding your driving circumstances get. The sound bar is more expensive than some other versions, despite having all the bells and whistles you could want. It’s also quite heavy, weighing in at 11.75 pounds. This is the best utv sound bars.
Hifonics TPS10 Thor Ten Speaker Powered Sound
- Eight 3 inch High Energy Specialized High Efficiency Drivers with poly composite cones and Butyl rubber surrounds that produce more volume over...
- Ten speaker Bluetooth sound bar
- Integrated amplifier
The HiFonics Thor Bluetooth Powersports Amplified Soundbar is a tough and powerful atv bluetooth soundbar. The sound quality on this item is excellent, and the build quality is excellent. It has a robust metal structure and an impact grill, so it can endure a lot of punishment.
It’s also IPX68-rated, which means it’s both waterproof and dustproof. Its Bluetooth capabilities and 3.5 mm auxiliary connector make it simple to connect to devices for music streaming, and the mounting hardware included make it simple to affix to a vehicle’s roll bar or a flat surface. LEDs that change color and modes are also included.
Unfortunately, the Bluetooth range on this speaker is said to be poor, and at 24 pounds, it’s pretty heavy for an ATV soundbar. This is the best sound bar for atv.
Pyle Marine ATV Powered Speakers
- 6.5” SPEAKERS: These poly injection cone speakers are 6.5” and the tweeters are 1.0” with Titanium dome diaphragms. Engineered with Tube design...
- 800 WATT POWER: The speakers are very powerful with a MAX output of 800 Watt of RMS of 400 Watt (200 x 2). Has a built-in 2-Channel digital amplifier...
- 4.0 BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: Comes with automatic 4.0 Bluetooth connectivity for wireless music streaming that works with iPhone, Android, iPad, Tablet...
The Pyle Marine ATV Powered Speaker Set is ideal for taking on the back roads. Its housing is marine-grade and weather-resistant, so it can withstand a lot of punishment. With a maximum output of 800 watts, the 6.5-inch speakers are strong like a home theater. The sound is crisp and distortion-free, with bass fidelity comparable to that of larger, wired speakers. It connects to any Bluetooth-enabled device, letting users to stream music from apps like Spotify and Pandora, and its IP44 waterproof rating ensures that it is protected from water splashes from all sides. It comes with a remote control and includes built-in dancing and flashing LED lights that can be adjusted.
Take a look at the Pyle Outdoor Bluetooth Speakers, which have a sleek design and a lot of power at a good price point. They have a large tube that forms a u-shape and links the two speakers. The speakers attach to the back of your handlebars, with each speaker attached to its own handlebar. The circular speakers are strong without being too big, measuring 8 inches in diameter. The heavy-duty construction resists moisture and protects against dust and debris damage. These speakers connect to most ATV handlebars and have light-up features. These Bluetooth speakers can be conveniently plugged into the 12-volt adaptor and controlled with your phone or the provided remote. These speakers are powerful and long-lasting, and they work on almost any ATV.
The bar connecting the speakers takes up a lot of room, despite the fact that the speakers themselves are small. Check to see if your ATV has enough area for the speakers. However, leaving the speakers outside in severe weather can drastically reduce their lifespan, so it may not be the greatest set of speakers to have if you live in a particularly cold climate.
GoHawk ATN4 ATV Speakers
- GoHawk ATN4 All-in-One 2 Channel 180W Peak Built-in Amplifier ATV UTV Waterproof Bluetooth Stereo Speakers System with 4" Full Range High-Performance...
- FM Radio Receiver Built in. Support USB and microSD Card MP3 files. Support USB Charging. Blue and White LEDs Light Effect. Perfect for Can-Am ATV UTV...
- Overall 5" Width Matte Black Speaker Housing with Glossy Black "T" Style Mesh Screen. Waterproof Design. Built with High-Quality ABS Material. 50"...
Another budget choice that doesn’t skimp on sound quality or features is the GoHawk Full Range Waterproof Bluetooth Stereo Speakers System. It’s made of high-quality ABS plastic and has an IP56 waterproof rating. The speakers include a built-in Bluetooth 4.0 receiver with a 15-meter transmission range for streaming music from any Bluetooth-enabled device, as well as a USB and MicroSD slot for directly playing mp3 files. It contains blue and white LEDs on the face of each speaker, as well as a built-in FM radio for those that require it.
The circular, silver sound bars are lightweight but durable, and they suit any handlebar with a diameter of 7/8 inch to 1 1/4 inch. The mounting brackets allow you a customized setup, allowing you to guide the speakers to the areas where you require the most sound. This setup is resistant to all forms of harm, including temperature, impact, and moisture, thanks to its waterproof construction and aluminum shell. This speaker system, which connects to a preset playlist or the radio by Bluetooth or AUX port, can connect to either. It connects to your vehicle through a 12-volt adaptor and runs on battery power. This sound system enhances the overall ATV experience by providing all of the necessary power connections for setup.
Despite the fact that each handlebar speaker is a sound bar, it is divided into two pieces (one for each side). Nonetheless, it provides you with clear audio equipment over a lengthy period of time. This is one of best speakers for atv.
Wet Sounds Stealth 10 Ultra HD Black + UTV Mounting Kit
- 300 Watts Of Music For Your Side-By-Side
- Built In Bluetooth Receiver - Keep your phone safe in the glove box and still control the music from the sound bar!
- Comes with The Wet Sounds Slider bracket & The 1.75" Tube Clamp - This clamp fits most side-by-sides made today - please check your roll cage diameter...
Wet Sounds has a long history with UTV sound systems, and their Stealth 10 Ultra HD sound bar is one of the best on the market. This sound bar uses a unique blend of mid-range drivers and titanium tweeters to deliver a rich, sharp, and clear sound at any volume. The speakers are contained in a full extruded aluminum enclosure that also houses the Bluetooth audio receiver, which broadcasts dynamic full range sound. A Class D amplifier with auxilary inputs and a 2 Volt line driver output allows you to connect to an additional sound bar or amplifier as well as speakers is also included. The supplied slider bracket and clamps are used to mount the item for the optimum fit and finish.
- THE ULTIMATE OFFROAD ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM: Features marine-grade speakers, including end-loaded woofers and front-firing tweeters, all powered by a...
- THE COMPONENTS: The G2 also utilizes audio sync technology, which allows you to wirelessly connect two G2 Party Bars to one mobile device. Like the...
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Fully customizable wireless remote control, dashboard controller or mobile app control
The Bazooka BPB24 is a waterproof soundbar for off-road entertainment. Despite the fact that it is a Bluetooth device, it also has 3.5mm waterproof AUX in and out connectors. While it has a 60-foot Bluetooth transmission range, it has a 1000-foot remote coverage range. This Bazooka Soundbar has eight marine-grade speakers as well as a new Class D 450W max power amplifier. Its end-loaded woofers rotate 360 degrees for the best auditory experience. It also has a multi-color LED illumination system with numerous colors, flash patterns, and speeds at your fingertips for an adventure or party mode. Finally, customers may use this Soundbar completely hands-free (for calling) when linked to an Android or iOS mobile device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use any sound bar with any ATV?
You can utilize any kind of sound bar equipment as long as your ATV can connect to it.
What is the difference between 3.1 and 5.1 sound bars?
The 5.1 sound bar has additional speakers, to put it simply. The 3.1 features speakers in the front, back, and center, as well as a subwoofer outside the building. The 5.1 model includes a central speaker in addition to two speakers on each side. The subwoofer is located outside of the system, same like the 3.1 model.