Record Doctor V
- With just a few turns of the wrist this vacuum-powered machines safely removes dust, dirt, grease, grime and other unmentionables from vinyl LP record grooves.
- A clean LPs let’s you enjoy crystal clear music without the annoying pops, clicks and noise of a dirty record. It makes sense that a clean LP is worth more, too.
- Record Doctor features the same powerful high-performance vacuum motor as more expensive cleaning machines but doesn’t have the expensive motor that spins the records for you. Turn your records yourself and save a heap of cash!
- New edition Record Doctor V includes an improved record platter so your LPs come out cleaner than ever.
- Over 6,000 sold. Kit includes record turner, fluid applicator brush, 4 oz cleaning fluid and illustrated cleaning instructions. Full two-year factory warranty.
The Record Doctor V is a manual vinyl record cleaning machine with a powerful vacuum cleaner, which prolongs the life of your vinyl at a reasonable price. This record cleaning machine is built with the same high-performance vacuum motor and cleaning tape as expensive cleaners. The vacuum cleaning method is popular for safety reasons. You can apply a vacuum system to clean your vinyl recorder without hesitation. Record Doctor V is one of the best vacuum cleaners for vinyl records. You can gently remove dirt, dust, or grime from the grooves by using it on your favorite recorder.
The lack of a motor also makes it our smallest recommendation – it’s only 12.5 inches wide and 7 inches tall. Record Doctor includes a cleaning liquid for a 118 ml bottle and an applicator brush that facilitates the complete application of the liquid. The company is silent on the volume of the suction tube, but it shouldn’t be too overwhelming, especially since there’s no motor inside. Maintenance of the machine is simple: gently clean the brush attached to the suction tube and drain the liquid from its reservoir by pulling a plug on the back.
The manufacturer claims that this device is the best disc cleaning machine in its price segment and provides the following in the kit: a disc turner, an additional roller bearing, a bottle of liquid and an applicator brush. Although vinyl enthusiasts don’t have to pay too much for an expensive motor, their user experience takes a bit of a turn for the worse. Those who value their time and energy and want the cleaning process to be as easy as possible say that this is not the best record cleaning machine.
Record Doctor Vinyl Record Cleaner helps improve sound quality, maintain recording value, and extend the life of vinyl records. Although it is enriched with powerful features, it is cheaper than other similar products. It doesn’t have an expensive motor, so you have to turn the disk by hand, which makes the device reasonable.
Pro-Ject – VC-S2 ALU Record Cleaning Machine
- Automatic Vinyl Cleaning for Less: Pro-Ject VC-S2 ALU Record Cleaning Machine Cleans and Dries LPs Quickly, Features Aluminum Clamp and Cabinet That Withstands Fluid Spills
- Cleaning speed: 30 r.p.m.
- Included accessories: Brush, Vacuum Arm, Self-Adhesive Arm Strip, Aluminium clamp, Wash it (100ml), 500ml mixing bottle, Power cable
- Power consumption: 230 V / 800 W, 120 V / 650 W
- Dimensions (WHD): 16.3" x 12.8" x 10.7"
Pro-Ject VC-S2 ALU is a premium disk cleaning machine designed to help you save the dirtiest records. The company calls the VC-S2 a “benchmark quality” cleaning machine, with a motor that takes just two seconds to hit a record. Pro-Ject recommends rotating your recording one forward rotation and one backward rotation for best results, which means you can completely clean a recording in less than five seconds.
An aluminum clamp holds your disc in place as you rotate to ensure the vacuum can thoroughly clean every inch. Pro-Ject includes a 500ml bottle of cleaning fluid, so you can start using it right out of the box. There’s no word on how quiet this cleaner is, but it’s probably louder than our other recommendations due to its more powerful motor. This motor contributes to its size too – at a height of 21.8 inches and a width of 17.2 inches, this is the largest record cleaning machine we recommend. Despite its power, the Pro-Ject VC-S2 is actually easier to maintain than the other machines in this guide. The dirt it collects is stored in a 2.5 liter container, which according to Pro-Ject does not need to be cleaned very often due to its size. The liquid inside will evaporate, so as long as it doesn’t fill (it takes thousands of records), it should be fine.
Although Pro-Ject is a relatively new player in the industry, it has certainly made its mark with this record gap. At the head of the business is its sturdy metal arm that secures the unit without damaging the surface. In addition, the small tray reduces the risk of contaminating the reverse side. As for its operation, the cleaning process does not require much effort. To begin, we place the disc and tighten the aluminum clamp before coating it with the diluted cleaning liquid. In that regard, the associated kit comes with a goat hair brush for this purpose.
The motor switch can be used to rotate the vinyl back and forth one by one. For best results, it is advisable to leave the solution for one minute to dissolve dirt particles. Finally, we activate the vacuum cleaner while turning the disk twice in each direction. If you ask us, the higher price is justified with the Pro-Ject VC-s. We were happy with the way he cleaned up the new and old albums in our collection.
Okki Nokki Record Cleaning Machine Mk II
- Fully automatic European-designed Record Cleaning Machine
- Cool running turntable allows for hours of use
- Quiet motor leaves sanity intact
- Forward and reverse motor for deep cleaning
- Vacuum tubes for 7" and 10" records available
Okki Nokki is a Dutch company. Mk II is one of the best vinyl record cleaners on the market. It is a powerful, attractive and fully automatic disc cleaner. European design makes your outlook attractive. But you should not buy this product just for its design. The award-winning Okki Nokki provides in this product a robust motor, which is a hub. The vacuum system is enclosed in a compact aluminum frame.
The machine is 16 inches wide and 13 inches wide, which puts it in the middle of the package size, and it comes with a 50ml bottle of cleaning fluid and a goat hair brush. Its motor can move back and forth, in case you want the bristles of its brush to go through the grooves of your disc in two directions. Okki Nokki says the MK II’s motor is fairly quiet and can be compared to other record cleaning machines, but it shouldn’t be expected to sound smooth while in use. The company says the motor it uses is designed to run for hours without overheating, which is a good sign. We have only tested it with small batches of vinyl records. Cleaning the Okki Nokki itself is pretty simple – gently clean the bristles of your brush and empty the water tube at the back of the machine. This tube contains all the dirt and dust from your records, and Okki Nokki recommends emptying it every 20 drives or so.
Among many features, an interesting part is the front and rear engine. Using the hair cleaning brush, forward and reverse motor will allow you to scrub effectively. OkkiNokki Mk II has suction arms. After cleaning the recorder, you can vacuum it with the vacuum arm. It has dedicated arms for 7 “and 10”. It is easy to clean dirt and liquid using the suction arm. The dirt is stored in the liquid reservoir, which is emptied through a tube. With this device you will get a 12 “plastic suction arm, 1 aluminum disc clamp, 50ml liquid liquid bottle, 1 hair cleaning brush, data cable, AC power cord, etc.
Big Fudge Record Friend! Vinyl Record Cleaner
- 📀 THROW ON SOME VINYL, AND CLEAN: With Record Friend, you can make an entire evening of it. Because this vinyl cleaning kit doesn’t just offer the most satisfying shine, but it’s so easy and smooth it’s quite soothing too.
- 📀 EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Record Friend has it all (and a little extra). Spinner Machine (with Brushes and Rollers), 2x 150ml Cleaning Solution, All-Purpose Cleaning Cloth, Microfiber Cloth and Record Rack (… exclusive to Big Fudge)
- 📀 SCRATCH-FREE 33, 45, AND 78’s: The adjustable roller lets you clean multi sized records without a single label peeling, and of course scratch-free. Each wash cycle takes 30-50 records and your kit has enough fluid for 500 albums!
- 📀 DUAL-WASH SYSTEM: Our ultra soft microfiber brushes make light work of cleaning vinyl – washing both sides simultaneously! Just a few spins, a gentle wipe and pop your records in the vinyl rack (space for 10) for a bone-dry shine
- 📀 LIFETIME MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If, for any reason, your Record Friend – Vinyl Records Cleaner doesn't perform as advertised please contact us for a full refund. No questions asked.
When it comes to taking care of vinyl records, Big Fudge Records Cleaner is ahead for many reasons. It works for the protection, storage and viewing of your favorite recorder. This record cleaning kit is designed to handle 7 “, 10” and 12 “vinyl records. This is one of the best inexpensive vinyl record cleaners and has everything you need. The large fudge has two adjustable rollers that allow you to clean a multi-size disc with a single peeled label. This cleaner also comes with two 150ml cleaning solutions. You can wash 30 to 50 vinyl records in each cycle. Plus, its super soft microfiber brushes can lightly clean both sides simultaneously. This vinyl record cleaner also comes with all-purpose cleaning cloths and a record drying rack.
It is a super type of disk cleaning. Why then? It includes a dual scrub brush system, which means it can clean up to twice as fast as other record cleaners. The microfiber vinyl brushes are very soft and are positioned on both sides, allowing you to clean the disc thoroughly and easily. This unit also has adjustable rollers to accommodate 33, 45 and 78 discs. Plus, the two wash brushes are made from a soft microfiber that exerts just the right amount of pressure for a scratch-free cleaning session. Just a few turns in both directions are enough to achieve a nice, smooth shine. The kit contains two 150ml cleaning fluid bottles to support up to 50 recordings in a single cycle. On that note, we have to mention that you need 3 caps to dilute with distilled water for best results.
Vinyl Styl Deep Groove Record Washer System
- Totally Self Contained
- Stylish Modern Design
- Cleans 7", 10" and 12" Records
- Your Record Collection's Best Friend
- Complete Washing & Drying System
The Vinyl Styl Deep Groove Disc Washing System has been designed to maximize cleaning of all deep grooves by combining specially designed soft and natural brushes to maximize the cleaning effect. After using the Vinyl Styl Deep Groove Record Washer, your recordings will give you the ultimate in high-quality sound enjoyment. With the necessary and regular care and impressive maintenance, they can be used for many years. The entire system is well designed, modern in design, and can be neatly placed alongside your vinyl recorder and personal record collection.
Along with the cleaner itself, you’ll get the following accessories: drying rack, cleaning fluid, protective holding wheel, RPM adapter, reusable funnel, strainer, 3 filters, and manufacturer’s instructions. It is assumed that you can leave the whole process in a smart machine and have the updated sound of your records. The manufacturer gave vinyl cleaners a new look and enriched them with modern features. Most DJs would love to have such an attractive device in their toolbox. It would organically fit into the design of any club.