Furman M-8X2 Merit Series 8 Outlet Power Conditioner and Surge Protector
- AC noise filtering reduces RFI/EMI, Spike & surge protection ensures equipment stays safe & power stays clean,
- 15 amp rating with circuit breaker and "Protection OK" Front Panel Indicator to let you know that your equipment is being protected
- 9 Total outlets: 8 rear panel outlets (including 3 with "wall wart" spacing) and 1 front panel convenience outlet
- Filtration rating greater than 23 dB, 200 Khz to 10 Mhz, perfect for instrument rigs, home recording, DJ equipment, pro audio rigs and home entertainment systems
- Furman's AC noise filtering reduces RFI and EMI interference to deliver a cleaner sound without pops, crackles and the local radio station coming out of your amp
First here is the Furman M-8X2 Merit. If you need the Best Power Conditioner Audiophile that can produce clean, quality sound, this Furman M-8X2 Merit will be the best audiophile power conditioner you can go for.
So how good is this device actually? The Furman company installed an AC acoustic filter that works effectively to reduce all unnecessary noise. In more detail, this filter can reduce radio frequency (RFI) and electromagnetic (EMI) interference, so that you don’t hear any noise, crackle, or any annoying sound coming out of the device.
One of the outstanding features of the Furman M-8X2 power conditioner is the inclusion of a 15 amp rating, which reveals the threshold of the product. In addition, manufacturers have also provided a “Protection OK” panel indicator on the equipment as a safety sign that it is protected against external surges. The Furman product includes 8 rear panel outlets (3 of which have “wart on the wall” space) and 1 convenient front panel outlet, which is well worth the effort.
However, the greatest triumph of the power conditioner is that it includes AC noise filtering capability that ensures a drastic reduction of the infamous RFI / EMI interference. Eliminating this unwanted inconvenience is one of the lowest expectations that music studio owners and radio station managers demand of air conditioners. Furman managed to eradicate similar problems even in its previous products and once again kept the trend with this invention.
If you are looking for a power conditioner that offers an economical yet powerful method of supplying power, the Furman M-8X2 is the best option to choose. Available at a very affordable price, this product has an AC noise filtering feature that minimizes RFI / EMI and surge protection to provide adequate protection for equipment. In total, there are nine outlets on this conditioner that also include a front panel power outlet.
Furman PST-8D SMP EVS LiFT
- Advanced Linear Filtering dramatically reduces AC line noise and contamination resulting in improved audio/video clarity
- Series Multi-Stage Protection Plus (SMP+) for the highest level of AC surge suppression; Automatic extreme voltage shutdown guards your valuable equipment from dangerous wiring faults
- Zero ground contamination circuitry assures the delivery of pure AC power thus protecting critical audio/video components
- Cable satellite and Telco connectors deliver advanced protection to connected equipment
- From the #1 brand in professional power conditioning. Perfect for instrument rigs, home recording, DJ equipment, pro audio rigs and home entertainment systems
The Furman PST-8D SMP EVS LiFT 15A Aluminum chassis Isolated 8-outlet outlet banks Advanced level power conditioning is one of the best power conditioners on the market. It has the ability to protect your electrical equipment and extract the best possible performance from your instruments by providing them with constant and stable AC power. It is also equipped with new and improved technology which makes it an incomparable product compared to similar products on the market.
Furman Power has been at the forefront of the development process for AC power products capable of meeting the needs of the most demanding audio and video professionals. It incorporates linear filtering technology combined with high current TVZ-MOV to ensure that only the cleanest filtered AC power reaches your televisions, computers and other electronic devices.
The most prominent feature of the PST-8 power conditioner is that the product is Multi-Stage Protection Plus Series (SMP +) certified, making it quite adept at handling sudden electrical surges. The AC surge suppression achieved by this capability of the PST-8 is the highest of its kind. Manufacturers have included cable-to-satellite and telecommunications connectors with the product that together provide an advanced degree of protection against common causes of power surges in our environment.
If you are looking for the perfect instrument to create the perfect home entertainment environment that has been on your wish list for a long time, look no further. You can trust this power conditioner even if you are also looking for considerable protection for your professional audio and instruments in particular.
On a daily basis, you can experience a lot of spikes and surges, so the SMP circuit is a great way to protect your delicate equipment and that’s because it won’t require self-sacrifice of the power conditioner. Furman technology is designed to prevent voltage from going to circuit ground to ensure the highest level of safety for your equipment.
Another interesting aspect of this device is the automatic shutdown of extreme voltages. They are, statistically speaking, the most common and damaging AC event. A special integrated circuit will turn off the device immediately if it reaches 137 volts or more and this will act as a reliable protection for connected devices. This is the kind of protection that is hard to find elsewhere. Since the PST-8 also does a great job of suppressing transient voltage, this model currently represents an attractive option in the power conditioner market.
Pyle PCO850 Power Conditioner
- RELIABLE SURGE PROTECTION: The power supply PDU surge protector strip features 150 joules energy dissipation and 1200 amp peak impulse current to protect your equipment when voltage fluctuates, swell, or spike during storms and power outages
- 9 OUTLET: Equipped w/ 8 rear and 1 front outlet so you can turn one outlet into nine w/ the surge protector power strip. Has a master power switch that you can use to completely shut off electronics when not in use for power/energy saving
- ELIMINATES RFI AND EMI: The built in ac noise filters get rid of unwanted radio frequency (RFI) and electromagnetic interference (EMI) to improve the stability of the equipment and prolong the service life of your electronics at home or office
- 1U RACK MOUNTABLE: This power strip surge protector is designed for 1u rackmount installation for hassle free cable management and provides a neat look to your work station
- BUILT TO LAST: Made with sturdy steel chassis, aluminum front panel, and 6 feet long power cord that can withstand light tugging so you can convert any standard AC outlet into a mini charging station for smartphone/laptops w/ bulky charger
The Pyle PCO850 is a great rack mount power strip surge protector that should definitely be considered by any budding musician. It packs a punch in terms of performance and design, while keeping a much fairer price tag, so for those reasons it’s a solid recommendation overall.
For those on a budget, the Pyle seems to be a very good solution. The list of features is quite impressive considering the cost of this device. The conditioner provides a total of 9 outlets, including 8 at the rear of the unit and one at the front. A master switch for all is also located on the front panel for quick access.
The build is decent, nothing really noteworthy, but the steel chassis coupled to the aluminum front panel is pretty sturdy. It is black in color with a smooth finish capable of adapting to many environments. Outlets hold the plug tightly, so this is a good thing, as you won’t have to worry about accidentally unplugging something.
In terms of performance, it seems like it can do what other similar but more expensive ones can do. It has a built-in noise filter that eliminates unwanted radio frequencies and electromagnetic interference. The 15 amp rating should be able to feed enough material and the circuit breaker adds an extra level of protection should you exceed that limit. A push button is included to reset.
This product is perfect for people who are tired of radio interference for a long time. The Pyle PCO850 includes nine power outlets, eight in the rear and one in the front for the convenience of the buyer. The company added a built-in AC noise filter to ensure that the radio frequency is not distributed. Some other features of this power conditioner are a 15 amp rating, a reset button, and a six foot power cord, among others.
All in all, we can say that it is an exceptional unit that allows buyers to enjoy the proper and durable functionality of the equipment. You will not experience any issues with spikes and surges in any way. The main reason for this product is to make energy cleaner and better.