Don’t get me wrong: headphones are fantastic. If you’re a gamer or a professional video editor who spends up to eight hours a day or more in front of a screen, though, headphones will quickly wear you down. They compress your ears, make you sweaty, and make you vulnerable to stealth attacks after only a few hours. As a result, a soundbar may be a far better option.
The best PC soundbar is a slim speaker that takes up less room than your monitor’s footprint while producing enormous, powerful sound. There will be no more obnoxious external speakers with shoddy cables. Stereo soundbars are the latest craze in PC audio. Here are a few to keep an eye out for.
Panasonic SoundSlayer Gaming Soundbar
- Powerful, Realistic Home Audio with Cinema-Quality 3D Sound: Experience full dramatic tension and realism of movies and TV with revolutionary Dolby...
- Incredibly Compact with Mind-Blowing Sound: Its small size fits unobtrusively even in small spaces; Panasonic partnered with Final Fantasy XIV (FFIXV)...
- High-Definition 4K Content with No Loss in Image Quality: 2.1 Channel 3-Way Speaker System with 4K HDR passthrough ensures zero loss in image quality;...
The Panasonic SoundSlayer Gaming Soundbar is a powerful wireless speaker with Dolby Atmos support for immersive sound. It includes three preset sound modes, including Voice mode, RPG mode, and FPS mode, and was created by gamers for gamers.
On each side of the bar, you’ll find a tweeter and woofer, as well as a subwoofer that rises from the top. Though odd for a sub, it fits here because it’s on the desktop and pointing up at you. This soundbar sounds great thanks to Dolby Atmos. You can choose between three audio modes – FPS, RPG, or Voice – to bring out certain nuances in different sorts of games, music, or movies. These various modes are fantastic, especially the FPS mode, which allows you to hear even the tiniest footsteps from a cunning adversary.
HDMI for your PC, Optical for TVs or gaming consoles, USB, and Bluetooth are all available. Because there is no internal battery, it must be connected to the power supply at all times. As a result, it’s one of the most versatile PC soundbars available.
This could be the soundbar for you if you want exceptional connections and sound from a small package. However, if you require bass in your mix, you will not be totally happy here.
RAZER Leviathan: Dolby 5.1 Suround Sound – Bluetooth aptX Technology
- Immersive 5.1 Channel Surround Sound For Gaming And Movies
- Bluetooth V4.0 Aptx For Wireless Music Streaming
- Dedicated Subwoofer For Deep Immersive Bass
Because it includes an external subwoofer, the Razer Leviathan Soundbar is a good option. The finest materials used in the 5.25-inch woofer driver provide accurate, strong bass without distortion. For surround sound audio, the soundbar employs numerous Dolby technologies, allowing you to immerse yourself in the action. You can instantly choose between film, game, and music modes thanks to the soundbar’s equalizer. The audio has a frequency response of 180 – 20 kHz, which means you can hear a lot of detail.
The soundbar uses 30 watts of electricity to produce ultra-loud sounds that easily fills a room. The soundbar and subwoofer are well-made, with many legs underneath to protect your desk from scratches. The sleek black style blends perfectly with any PC setup and is unobtrusive while watching movies. The soundbar also has Bluetooth version 4.0, allowing you to play music from your smartphone.
Furthermore, the NFC link connects your Bluetooth devices immediately for trouble-free use. Because the soundbar and subwoofer take up a lot of room, make sure you set aside space for them ahead of time. Because the Bluetooth connection range is limited, you must always keep the device and the soundbar near together. Nonetheless, this is one of the best PC soundbars on the market.
Creative Sound Blaster Katana V2 RGB True 5.1 Multi-Channel Gaming Soundbar with Subwoofer
- FLAGSHIP MULTI-CHANNEL GAMING SOUNDBAR - Forged in aluminum and constructed with superior engineering materials, the Sound Blaster Katana V2 is...
- TRADEMARK TRI-AMPLIFIED DESIGN AND IMPROVED DRIVERS - Sound Blaster Katana V2 features the same tri-amplified design, with each of the 5 drivers in...
- SUPER X-FI AND SXFI BATTLE MODE - The action doesn’t have to stop when it’s late in the night. Super X-Fi technology allows you to continue the...
It’s great to see the Sound Blaster moniker pop up now and again. Creative Labs’ star has waned since integrated sound cards became the norm. These days, discrete high-end sound cards and high-quality speaker systems, such as this Katana, are available.
As a result, it’s a more well-rounded audio product that isn’t solely focused on gaming. This is the superior option if you’re looking for something that can handle music and movies in addition to games. It’s roughly 30% more expensive than the Leviathan, but if you’re patient, you can get one for a reasonable price.
In addition, the Katana has a wide range of inputs, including low-latency Bluetooth, USB, and optical cable. Then there’s the integrated sound processing technology, which benefits from Creative’s decades of audio engineering expertise, and that alone is worth the price premium.
Creative Stage 2.1 Channel Under-Monitor Soundbar with Subwoofer
- Clutter-free, under-monitor sound bar for computer and TV fits perfectly under a PC monitor and blends naturally into any room interior with its...
- Dual-driver with subwoofer for room-filling audio This high performing 2. 1 speaker system produces 160W peak power and houses two custom-tuned,...
- Convenient controls with remote Controls are conveniently located at the side of the sound bar for easy reach and hassle-free control. For added...
This Creative Stage Air bar has a slim profile and a sleek appearance thanks to its all-black construction. Because of its low profile, it will fit nicely under your PC display and will not obstruct the view. This sound bar also comes with a variety of connecting choices. For wired connections, you have the option of using AUX or USB. When you’re not using it for your PC, you can connect wirelessly via Bluetooth, and thanks to its 6-hour battery life, you can move this soundbar about to play smartphone music.
The Creative Stage Air is a robust soundbar that can handle a wide spectrum of sounds. Because of the passive radiator, the bass is better than you’d expect from a soundbar this tiny. This passive radiator is a clever way to add extra bass while still using a low-power source. While this soundbar’s bass is better than most other soundbar speakers, it is still reflective of its low price, so if you anticipate perfection from this bar, you may be disappointed. At greater volumes, the soundbar tends to distort, which is a usual reaction in this price range. This is, in general, one of the greatest PC soundbars.
LG Ultragear GP9 – Portable Gaming Speaker with DTS
- 【3D GAMING SOUND FOR FPS & RTS】LG's Exclusive Gaming Sound Specialized in FPS, RTS
- 【DTS HEADPHONE:X】Instantly Upgrade Headsets or Earphones to Virtual 7.1 Surround Sound
- 【BUILT-IN HI-FI QUAD DAC】ES9038 Pro DAC revitalizes music and gaming sound with Hi-res Audio
This soundbar is a terrific soundbar in its own right, especially if you’re a gamer who likes to attend LAN parties or owns a gaming laptop and likes to play while traveling.
You’ll adore the color and lighting style of the GP9 if you already have gaming gear with the same aesthetic as LG’s Ultragear items. It’s also well-built for transportation and comes with a number of gaming-specific features that make it more appealing to gamers in particular.
This is not a soundbar for listening to music or watching movies, but rather a tool to enhance your gaming experience. Because this soundbar features a built-in microphone, you may talk to your friends while playing. According to speaker users, this microphone does an excellent job of picking up the player’s speech, but the sound is only average.
When you plug your headphones into the connector, you’ll get a hiss-free amplified signal with 7.1 surround sound. This would be simple to suggest to serious gamers as a whole if the price were a little lower, but if price isn’t an issue for you and you’re all about that PC gamer life everywhere you go, the GP9 is a good pick.