You need the best outdoor stereo to get the most out of your music, whether it’s a backyard party or a camping vacation in the woods. There are many of portable Bluetooth speakers on the market these days, and many of them are durable enough to serve as outdoor audio systems. When it comes to features, they don’t cut any corners. As cool as that is, picking the right wireless speaker for your next journey might be difficult given the hundreds of options available. We’ve compiled a list of the greatest outdoor stereos currently available to make things easier.
- Get brilliant sound anywhere with the weatherproof and drop-resistant Move. Control with your voice, the Sonos app, and Apple AirPlay 2 at home, and...
- Experience surprisingly deep bass, a wide soundscape, and automatic Trueplay tuning that perfectly balances the sound for where you are and what...
- Stream over WiFi and connect Move to the rest of your Sonos system at home. Switch to Bluetooth when you're away and offline.
The Sonos Move is one of the greatest outdoor stereos you can purchase, and it’s jam-packed with features. It has a shock-resistant case and an IP56 rating for increased protection from natural factors including water, dust, and severe temperatures. Because it’s a smart speaker, it’s compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, allowing you to manage music playing or check the news and weather with just your voice.
Two class-D digital amplifiers adjusted to match the speaker drivers are included in the Move. A downward-firing tweeter distributes high frequencies evenly for a broader soundstage, while a mid-woofer handles the mid-range and bass. As a consequence, you’ll hear a rich, immersive sound that’s ideally tailored to your listening situation.
The Move has wireless connectivity via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, as well as top-mounted capacitive touch controls for simple use. The speaker’s built-in battery is good for up to 11 hours of continuous music playback and can be quickly recharged by docking it into the charging station that comes with it.
Polk Audio Atrium 4 Outdoor Speakers with Powerful Bass
- CREATED TO LIVE AND PLAY OUTDOORS, your Atrium Speakers can be installed in any open space—by a pool, in the patio or a sunroom, or tucked away...
- WIDER SOUND DISPERSION & SURPRISINGLY POWERFUL BASS driven by a 4 1/2" mineral filled Dynamic Balance polymer cone and a 3/4" anodized aluminum dome...
- Recognized as ONE OF THE BEST-LOOKING OUTDOOR SPEAKERS, Polk Atrium 4 speakers come with a steeply-angled baffle design filling open spaces with big...
These speakers are not only incredibly economical, but they also produce a large, clean sound. Furthermore, because they’re small (less than 9 inches tall), they won’t be noticeable. They come with an easy-to-install mounting bracket and are resistant to rain and a wide range of temperatures.
Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker
- Bose Waterproof Speaker — Small but powerful, the Bose SoundLInk Micro Bluetooth speaker produces loud, clear sound with shockingly deep bass. It...
- Tear-resistant Strap — This small portable speaker comes equipped with an easy-to-use, tear-resistant silicone strap. Secure it to your backpack,...
- Rugged Outdoor Speaker — Constructed from durable materials, including a rubberized silicone exterior, SoundLink Micro resists drops, dents, cracks,...
Bose is a name that requires no introduction when it comes to audio hardware. The SoundLink Micro is one example of the company’s product line, which includes a variety of speakers. Its IPX7-rated shell is made of high-quality silicone rubber and can resist being submerged in up to 3 feet of water for 30 minutes.
A tear-resistant strap is included with the durable portable speaker, allowing you to attach it to a bag, your bike’s handlebar, or just about anything else. Despite its diminutive size, the SoundLink Micro features a custom-designed transducer and dual passive radiators that provide tremendous sound.
There’s Bluetooth for wireless connectivity, and voice prompts are built in for a hassle-free experience. You may customise audio settings and manage linked devices with the “Bose Connect” smartphone app. The SoundLink Micro also features a built-in speakerphone for hands-free calling and a six-hour battery life. Black, Bright Orange, and Midnight Blue are the three color options available.
JBL Charge 4 – Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- WIRELESS BLUETOOTH STREAMING: Wirelessly connect up to 2 smartphones or tablets to the speaker and take turns enjoying powerful sound.
- UP TO 20 HOURS OF PLAYTIME: Built-in rechargeable Li-ion 7500mAH battery supports up to 20 hours of playtime and charges your device via USB port
- IPX7 WATERPROOF: Take Charge 4 to the beach or the pool without worrying about spills or even submersion in water
The JBL Charge 4 is a strong and competent outdoor stereo speaker that we recommend. It provides 30W of robust, full-spectrum sound thanks to a unique driver and dual passive bass radiators. The speaker’s exterior is composed of a blend of fabric and rubber for further durability, and it has an IPX7 classification, which indicates it can withstand being submerged in up to 3 feet of water for 30 minutes.
Bluetooth is used for wireless connectivity, and a 3.5mm audio connector is available for cable music listening. Not only that, but you can use the “JBL Portable” smartphone app to wirelessly connect more than 100 (supported) speakers to boost the audio output even further.
The Charge 4 has case-mounted button controls for easy access to all of its features (such as play/pause, volume up/down, and Bluetooth connection), as well as an array of five LEDs at the bottom for battery charge monitoring. The speaker is powered by a 7,500mAh battery that, when completely charged, can deliver up to 20 hours of audio playback.