Steinberg Cubase is without a doubt one of the most powerful digital audio workstations (DAW) available. The Hamburg DAW giant’s battleship is so wide that midi controller keyboard has the proper features for all imaginable applications, whether it’s for film dubbing, music and language productions, massive audio recordings, or beat production in the box. Of course, a keyboard and mouse may be used to control all of these operations. Nonetheless, music creation software may be used more conveniently with controllers while also increasing your creativity. It’s not always easy to choose the best MIDI controller for Cubase.
AKAI Professional MPK249 – USB MIDI Keyboard Controller with 49 Semi Weighted Keys
- Pro Keyboard Performance - 49 semi-weighted, velocity-sensitive full-size keys and a premium piano-style keybed for unprecedented response and natural...
- Beat Making Essentials - 16 RGB-illuminated MPC-style pads each with 4 banks for 64 pads - the perfect solution for triggering samples, loops,...
- Assignable Control - 24 assignable Q-Link controllers comprising 8 control knobs, faders and switches engineered for hassle-free DAW / virtual...
The greatest MIDI controller for Cubase is the AKAI MPK249 A bilingual quick start guide, a 39.3″ USB cable, and a comprehensive software package are included with the series. On the AKAI website, you may also get complete instructions. Ableton Live Lite and MPC Essentials are included in the software package. You may get started straight away with both and make your first tracks. This also includes Air Music Tech’s Hybrid 3 software instruments and SoniVox’s Twist synthesizer.
The AKAI MPK249 has 16 pads, rotary knobs, and function keys, as well as velocity-sensitive performance pads and readily playable pads that may all be assigned multiple roles. The midi keyboard controllers is more easier to use than its predecessor, and it can operate a wide range of operations thanks to the transport section, which includes the HID function. However, the AKAI MPK249 is also a fantastic live instrument. The MPK’s many features, including an integrated arpeggiator and a preview function, make it possible to manipulate hardware and software instruments conveniently and remotely. AKAI has combined excellent craftsmanship with a wide range of settings and capabilities in this MIDI controller for Cubase. This is the Best Midi Controller for Cubase in 2022 .
Novation Launchkey 49 USB Keyboard Controller
- MK2 version of Novation's 49-note USB keyboard controller for Ableton Live
- 16 velocity-sensitive RGB pads, 8 knobs, and dedicated navigation and control buttons
- Software for Mac and PC and sustain pedal 1/4 inch jack socket,7 segment 3 character LED display,pitch bend and modulation wheels,16 full-colour RGB...
The USB controller keyboard comes in three sizes: 25, 49, and 61 keys, just like the first generation. As a result, each user and application should have something to offer. In terms of controls, however, there are no significant variations in this midi keyboard controllers. A pitch bend and modulation wheel, octave, and track buttons, as well as a numeric 3-character LED display, are all included on the Launchkey 49 MK2. There are also nine faders with accompanying buttons, backlit pads, eight potentiometers, 16 pads, a small transport section, and five function keys on this midi controller keyboards.
The RGB colors on the 16 pads are not only eye-catching, but also functional. All of the pads may be played with velocity, allowing for incredibly realistic drum grooves and rhythms. Furthermore, the stroke is quite successful, and you can handle it effectively despite the pads’ small size of almost 2 x 2 cm. The Launchkey 49 MK2’s enclosure is composed of plastic. As a result, the keyboard is only 8 pounds. 30.51 x 3.5 x 10.62 inches are the dimensions. Without a doubt, the Launchkeys are excellent controller keyboards with excellent construction, a wide range of applications, and MIDI and InControl modes. This is the Best Midi Controllers for Cubase in 2022.
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 Mk2 Keyboard
- Smart keyboard controller for all your virtual instruments
- Pro-grade Fatar keybeds with aftertouch - 49 semi-weighted keys
- Ergonomic pitch and mod wheels, plus touch strip for expression control
Native Instruments has added useful workflow accelerators and a clearer operational concept to their two-part network architecture with Komplete Kontrol MK2. The new high-resolution displays replace the previously perplexing older ones and integrate them with control features that increase DAW and Komplete Kontrol software integration. This gives you immediate access to the DAW mixing, recording quantization, and the undo feature.
In comparison to other manufacturers’ current designs, the Komplete Kontrol lacks the control of effect plugins to be truly “complete.” The Komplete Kontrol MK2 is a harmonic combination of hardware and software if you’re seeking for best midi keyboards for cubase.
Arturia KeyLab MkII 49 Keyboard Controller
- High-quality: The Arturia KeyLab MkII 49 Keyboard Controller is a luxurious, expressive tool for your studio. Unsurpassed connectivity, effortless...
- Features: The KeyLab MkII 49 Keyboard Controller features dynamic performance and studio controls, including a high-quality 49-note keyboard with...
- Design: Encased in durable, tour-ready aluminum and decked out with wiggle-free knobs and faders, Arturia has created a controller designed from the...
The Arturia Keylab MkII is a fantastic MIDI controller. The best midi keyboard is in a league of its own in terms of quality. Following that, the stability, play and use sensation, as well as the modest usage noises, are unrivaled. Furthermore, the flawless software connection with the Analog Lab 3 sound generator in-house is outstanding. The inclusion of a modular synthesizer system via CV inputs and outputs is the cherry on top, as this is something that is rarely seen on a MIDI controller.
Studio One’s DAW integration works flawlessly with the right fast start guide. As a result, additional controllers are no longer required. The Keylab MkII from Arturia is a complete control center and all-in-one solution at a high level.
M-Audio Keystation 49 MK3 – Semi Weighted 49 Key USB MIDI Keyboard Controller
- Ultimate Expression - 49 full-size velocity-sensitive keys provide a natural feel that captures every subtle nuance of your performance
- Total Control - Volume fader, transport and directional buttons for easy control of your software, plus ergonomically-designed pitch and modulation...
- Immediate Creativity - Easy plug-and-play connection to your Mac or PC—no drivers or power supply required; compatible with iOS devices via the...
The MK3 49 from M-Audio has touch-sensitive keys, a compact design, and will come with a complete software bundle from the manufacturer. The Keystation 49 MK3 provides full transport control as well as directional control.
The software package contains the DAW Avid Pro Tools First, M-Audio Edition, and the Xpand Multi-membrane Workstation. You also get Ableton Live Lite, AIR Music Technology, Mini Grand – virtual pianos, AIR Music Technology Velvet – virtual electronic pianos, Skoove – interactive online piano lessons, Melodics – introductory software for MIDI keyboards, and 2 GB of high-quality touch loop samples (loops, one-shots, and sound elements). The keyboard is perfect for travelers who make computer music because it has a USB power supply. The fact that the Keystation MK3 controller works with PC, iOS, and Mac is also a plus.
Native Instruments Maschine Mk3 Drum Controller
- Integrated hardware/software system includes sampler, arranger, mixer, FX, and more
- Includes 25 GB KOMPLETE 11 SELECT library featuring 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX
- Pro-grade, 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface with 2 x 1/4” TRS line outputs, 2 x 1/4” TRS line inputs, 1/4” dynamic mic input, stereo headphone...
The Maschine 3 from Native Instruments is a high-end pad controller that is perhaps the best on the market. This is compatible with all major DAWS and includes additional applications. The pads are excellent, and they are among the best-feeling pads available on a controller. The Maschine 3’s UI is one of my favorites because it’s so basic and intuitive to use.
This should be your choice for hip hop production if you can afford it. This keyboard controllers features fantastic pads, a lot of functionality, and an endless amount of potential.
AKAI Professional MPK Mini MK3
- Music Production and Beat Maker Essential - USB powered MIDI controller with 25 mini MIDI keyboard velocity-sensitive keys for studio production,...
- Total Control of your Production - Innovative 4-way thumbstick for dynamic pitch and modulation control, plus a built-in arpeggiator with adjustable...
- The MPC Experience - 8 backlit velocity-sensitive MPC-style MIDI beat pads with Note Repeat and Full Level for programming drums, triggering samples...
Akai mpk mini mk2 is the most affordable midi keyboard for usage with cubase. It is inexpensive, has excellent functionality, and includes some really useful apps. This controller is recommended for novices who wish to obtain something inexpensive before investing in something more expensive later. It’s quite portable and travel-friendly. So, if you’re someone who is constantly on the move, this is a great option for you. It has 25 small keys and eight velocity-sensitive drum pads, giving you all the tools you need to create fantastic music on the road.
Overall, the bundled software, usefulness, and mobility of this product are all features that you simply cannot overlook. It’s simple to use and consistently gives excellent results.
midiplus AKM320 midiplus MIDI Keyboard Controller
- 32-note velocity sensitive mid-size key keyboard. Pitch Wheel. Modulation Wheel. Octave Buttons(Up & Down). Transpose Buttons(Up & Down).
- Sustain Switch interface (sustain pedal does not include). USB B type: USB connect to Computer
- Attachment Type: USB cable
The Midiplus AKM320 is a small keyboard that has pitch bend and modulation wheels. Transpose buttons, a master volume slider, and an octave up and down are all included. It does not, however, come with any software. The volume slider, transpose buttons, octave, modulation wheels, and pitch are among the controllers.
The MIDI keyboard for Cubase includes 32 keys and an overall design that is basic and tidy. There aren’t many bells and whistles on the keyboard controller. What you pay for is what you get. Its small size and sustain pedal port appeal to us. Furthermore, the product is cost-effective.