When it comes to setting up a home theater, you’ll need the right speakers to make it not only look good but also sound great. To truly improve your sound quality, you should invest in the greatest speakers available, from bookshelf speakers to standing speakers and everything in between.
Of course, you may not want to spend tens of thousands of dollars on the greatest equipment available. When you think about it, each individual item might be quite costly. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best floor standing speakers for less than $500. In this pricing range, standing speakers can really help you fine-tune your sound system for the optimal setting.
Klipsch Synergy Black Label F-200 Floorstanding Speaker with Proprietary Horn Technology
- Dynamic 1" tweeter, dual 6.5" high-output woofers
- Highly efficient design produces more output using less energy
- Fills large rooms with lifelike music and film sound reproduction
Our top overall speaker is up first. Klipsch speakers are in the center of the pricing range, and they deliver excellent sound quality. They have Klipsch’s famous copper tweeters, and the dome tweeter aids in producing outstanding sound for your listening pleasure.
Dynamic passive speakers are used in these tower speakers. They generate a precise sound that with silk dome tweeter allows the speakers to sound amazing with high, low, and mid-range frequencies. The design is efficient in that it produces higher output at peak power while using less energy to get there.
The sound is clear and does not wear you out. You’ll want to make sure you have a good amp to connect to in order to get the most out of the sound. These operate well in vast spaces, and the sounds are realistic and pleasurable in every way. It’s a well-balanced frequency spectrum from a surround sound system that’s more than enough. The construction quality is also solid. This design is one of our favorites because it’s simple but stands out just enough to avoid being garish while still looking excellent in almost any price point. This is the Best Floorstanding Speaker under $500 in 2022.
Polk Audio T50 150 Watt Home Theater Floor Standing Tower Speaker
- GET SUPERIOR HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE WITH IMMERSIVE SURROUND SOUND & HI-RES AUDIO. Featuring a 1" tweeter, a 6.5" Driver and (2) 6.5" Bass Radiators....
- AMPLIFY YOUR MOVIE, MUSIC AND GAMING EXPERIENCE with this T-series speaker that not only sounds brilliant but also heightens your audio experience....
- CREATE A FULL-FLEDGED 5.1 HOME THEATER SETUP with the complete range of T-series speakers from Polk with two T50 Tower Speakers, one T30 Center...
For a long time, Polk Audio has been delivering superior sound quality. They do it in this case using inexpensive floor standing speakers. These floorstanding speakers produce some of the greatest audio performance available. You can’t go wrong with a large frequency range and easy design techniques.
These are generally referred to as mid-range speakers since they provide good bass for the price. The Polk Audio T series is specifically intended to give you great sound for a low price. These speakers are similar to three-way speakers in that they contain tweeters and woofers, but they also have bass radiators for really immersive sound.
They offer excellent bass output sound drivers for a cheap speaker. There will never be a time when your sound system will be better. The best part is that you can combine these with other Polk Audio components to create a full system, with the floor speaker serving as just one piece of that puzzle.
Polk Audio advertises itself as a cost-effective company, but they don’t cut corners when it comes to quality. They offer a simple style that is packed with the best drivers and sound characteristics for any sound preference. This is the Best Floorstanding Speakers under $500 in 2022.
Sony SSCS3 3-Way Floor-Standing Speaker
- Floor standing speaker with Hi-Res Audio perfect for your home theater or music listening setup, sold individually, not as a pair.
- Amplify your movie, music, and gaming experience with a speaker that provides full frequency audio with a three-way coaxial, four-driver speaker...
- Create a robust 5.1.2 home theater setup perfect for Dolby Atmos with the complete range of CS speakers from Sony with 2 SSCS3 tower speakers, 1 SSCS8...
The Sony SS CS3 features a solid cabinet enclosure, a high-fidelity super tweeter, mica-reinforced woofers, and a variety of crossover components. Within this price range, all of these high-performance electronic components give one of the best frequency responses and excellent bass.
Its quality super tweeters and woofers create a balanced and natural soundscape that sets it apart from the competition. For this price, you may enjoy top-of-the-line sound quality, which is further enhanced by Sony’s unique High-Resolution Audio technology. Check out these Sony tower speakers if you’re looking for the best bang for your cash. This is a four-driver three-way speaker cabinet. They’re among the best floor-standing speakers under $500, and you’ll be hard pushed to find any that can match the sound quality.
The twin tweeters on these standing speakers truly bring out the frequency response. These aren’t just glorified bookshelf speakers; they’re among the greatest standing speakers available. It doesn’t get much better than this when it comes to getting the most bang for your buck.
Yamaha NS-F210BL 2-Way Bass-Reflex Floorstanding Speaker
- 2 way bass reflex floorstanding speaker
- Designed to reproduce the full, dynamic sound of HD sources
- Woofers use light aluminum cones for extra fast response
The Yamaha NS-F210 speaker is a high-quality speaker with a shockingly low price tag. Aluminum woofers and balanced-dome tweeters combine in the Yamaha NS-F210 to produce a clear, crisp sound that fills any room. All the inaudible bass tones will come to the forefront of the sound creation when paired with a subwoofer.
Furthermore, this floor-standing speaker features an appealing appearance that will enhance the appeal of your living room. The product comes with a two-year warranty, although due to the sturdy build, we doubt many customers will need it.
In a 2-way arrangement, these speakers are constructed with bass reflex. These speakers’ design places a strong emphasis on dynamic sound, which originates from HD sources. These are ideal for blending in with modern technology and TV designs due to their slim shape. But don’t be deceived by the small figure. This is still a heavy-duty model. They include steel anchors at the base to keep them in place so you can enjoy the bass. This design’s woofers have light metal cones and are designed to respond quickly for the optimum sound.
These stand out mostly due to their design, however bear in mind that they are sold as a single floor standing speaker, so if you want the double feature design, you may need to buy two.
Pioneer SP-FS52 Home Audio Andrew Jones Designed Floor Standing Loudspeaker
- ANDREW JONES. From speaker designer Andrew Jones comes a collection of speakers that bring professional-quality sound to your living room. These...
- CURVED DESIGN. These speakers utilize a RF Molded Curved Cabinets design to reduce internal standing waves, resulting in high-performance and...
- FEEL THE BASS. A structured surface with oversized magnets improves rigidity and bass accuracy. A vented pole piece also improves bass response for...
Pioneer is likely to be recognized to anyone who has used audio equipment for a long time, as they have been working on sound output devices for a long period. If you’re curious as to why this Pioneer SP-FS52 is so popular, you should have a look at it.
In addition, if you look at this list of the best floor standing speakers under $500, you’ll notice that the SP-FS52-LR is one of the most affordable. However, do not confuse it with the performance because it contains all of the necessary parts to astound you with its audio output. You receive a natural sound with a good mid-to-high frequency response.
Furthermore, Andrew Jones, a name that requires no introduction, designed this speaker. They’re designed to work even if you don’t use a subwoofer with them. Also, these speakers are excellent at playing vinyl, which is something we usually see in the more expensive models.
Rockville TM150C Cherry Powered Home Theater Tower Speakers
- Rockville TM150C Complete Powered Home Theater Tower Speaker System With Dual 10" Subs. Built In Bluetooth with 150 foot range and perfect...
- 2)10" subwoofers with incredibly loud and deep bass response.6)Full range drivers: 4" full range drivers with polypropylene cones, rubber surrounds,...
- Peak Power: 1000 Watts. RMS Power: 250 Watts. Built in 8 band equalizer with preset equalizer curves. Adjustable bass and treble. Built in high and...
Let’s get rid of those various black finishes and focus on these cherry-powered Rockville TM80C speakers. For a variety of reasons, they stand out on this list. To begin, you’ll receive 8-inch subwoofers that can provide a powerful sound and a deeper bass. You receive four drivers that can function over the entire frequency range and have polypropylene cones to deliver the desired sound output.
The highs are handled by two silk dome tweeters, which is why this speaker works well with higher frequency transmissions. While the provided max power is 800W, you can only have it up to 200W if you are working in RMS. The digital display on the front panel sets it apart from the competition. It allows you to change the brightness, and the remote control functions provide you an advantage when it comes to sound control. It also includes A/B amplifiers, which improve sound quality.
Jamo Studio Series S 807 Walnut Floorstanding Speakers
- You will receive : 2 Jamo Studio series S 807-WL walnut Floorstanding Speaker
- Dolby Atmos ready
- Patent-pending seamless fastening system
This is a studio series, and it’s available in a walnut wood finish or a black finish, depending on your preference. A white set is also available from the brand, although the design is slightly different and they are significantly more expensive. There are two woofers and a tweeter in this set, which comes with a pair.
These speakers are compatible with Dolby Atmos. This business even has a patent-pending mechanism for seamless fastening. The Wave Guide technology in these speakers is noted for bringing out the acoustic sounds. On many levels, the finished result is interesting, with superb sound.
Unlike most floor standing speakers, which only feature a tweeter, woofer, and occasionally a mid-range, this one has two 5-inch woofers. A soft dome tweeter is used for the dome tweeter. Both compilations include heavy bass and overall pleasant acoustics. Other Jamos pieces are available to complete the set. The really wonderful thing about this piece and this brand is that if you want to, you might be able to acquire the towers and a center speaker to go with it and still stay around $500.
GOgroove Bluetooth Tower Speaker with Built-in Subwoofer
- SUPERIOR 2.1 AUDIO – The built-in powered subwoofer and dual drivers in the STW Bluetooth tower speaker deliver 120W peak power and bring home audio...
- DEVICE DOCK + SIDE USB POWER PORT – Put your phone or tablet on the STW tower speaker's dock slot and plug in to the USB 1A power port to charge and...
- FLOOR STANDING SPEAKER TOWER – With its 38" tall unibody, the STW stand up speaker perfectly accents smaller lounging spaces like apartments, dorms,...
The Go Groover is designed to be easy, but it is also very advanced. Forget about the old designs with conspicuous tweeters and woofers, and instead consider this tall, narrow tower that is just that, pure and simple. A digital display is located at the very top of the tower. This design is intended to leave a compact footprint while still providing robust music, and it appears to accomplish that goal.
It’s great because it’s nearly universally compatible with a wide range of options. Auxiliary, SD, USB, and conventional bluetooth connection are all available as media inputs. These floorstanding speakers are sold as a single unit, but at this price, you could get two for around $500. Another advantage is that you may charge your gadgets while the surround sound experience is in use. You may plug in your gadget and start charging it with a USB cable. There’s even a holding slot to assist you in finding a suitable location. This is really simple to pair with and can be utilized in almost any setting.
The quality of these floorstanding speakers is excellent. They use 2.1 audio to save space, yet it sounds amazing on its own or when combined with other audio designs. With thundering bass, the sound is supposed to be immersive. It even comes with a three-year warranty.
BIC America Venturi DV84 2-Way Tower Speaker
- 10 watts to 250 watts
- Two 8 in. active woofers with two 8 in. passive radiators
- One .75 in. tweeter
Due to its dual-woofer with two passive resonators construction, the BIC America Venturi DV84 delivers an extremely clean sound with no distortion when listening to songs with powerful bass. Furthermore, the general design and build quality of this tower speaker are excellent.
This could be the floor-standing speaker with the widest frequency response on the market, going down to 24Hz and assuring the finest bass performance for your show. This is especially useful if you enjoy songs with a lot of low-end content.
Furthermore, the BIC America Venturi DV84 has excellent online user reviews and a price that, while not as low as some of the other options on the list, is still reasonable considering everything you get.