beyerdynamic DT 1770 PRO Studio closed Reference Headphones
- Closed studio reference headphones for mixing, mastering, monitoring and recording, Made in Germany
- 250 ohms, 45 mm dynamic Tesla neodymium drivers
- Single sided, detachable cable with mini-XLR connectors.Nominal sound pressure level:102 dBSPL (1mW/500Hz)
The Beyerdynamic DT 1770 Pro is a classic, trend-setting closed-back headset that combines decades of headphone manufacturing expertise with the latest Tesla technology. The DT 1770 Pro sets a high bar in the industry with its high-resolution audio and flawless craftsmanship.
The Tesla technology in the DT 1770 Pro enables this headphone offer clear, distortion-free sounds regardless of the output levels. It contains a three-layered compound membrane and a hand-picked acoustic fabric to further reduce break-up vibrations. This headphone is an excellent example of high-end German manufacturing and cutting-edge technology, making Beyerdynamic DT 1770 Pro the best Dolby Atmos headphones.
The DT 1770 Pro’s comfort is enhanced by its adjusted contact pressure and high-quality fabrics. Furthermore, the well-designed headband not only ensures a comfortable fit but also makes these headphones suited for long studio sessions. This headphone is ideal for studio use because of its remarkable spaciousness and great bass production. This headphone’s closed-back design helps to suppress ambient noise.
The DT 1770 Pro comes with two types of earpads: velour and leatherette, each with its own application. The velour earpads provide an open sound, whilst the leatherette earpads provide a more closed sound. This headphone is manufactured in Germany with high-quality components and is built to last.
Sony MDR-HW700DS Wireless Headphone
- Driver unit: 50mm (CCAW voice coil adoption) / Reproduction bandwidth: 5-25,000Hz / Power supply: Built-in lithium ion chargeable battery
- Battery life: 12 hours (With fully charged built-in lithium ion chargeable battery) / Weight: 320g, processor - 410g
- Decoder: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic IIx, DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-HD High Resolution Audio, DTS 96/24, DTS-ES,...
The Sony MDR-HW700DS Surround Sound Headphones are equipped with a powerful decoder that can handle Dolby Atmos and 9.1 surround sound. It can also produce 5.1 and 2-channel stereo audio. A 50mm neodymium driver with a frequency response of 5Hz to 25kHz is also included in this wireless headset. The decoder can handle a variety of audio formats, including DTS, Dolby, MPEG, and others. It also has a 4K pass-through feature.
The decoder on the Sony HW7000DS is capable of decoding every format you can think of. DTS-HD Master Audio, DTS-HD High-Resolution Audio, DTS 96/24, DTS-ES, DTS, DTS Neo:6, MPEG-2 AAC, LPCM 2ch/5.1ch/7.1ch, Dolby Pro Logic IIz, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital.
Apple AirPods Max
- Apple-designed dynamic driver provides high-fidelity audio
- Active Noise Cancellation blocks outside noise, so you can immerse yourself in music
- Transparency mode for hearing and interacting with the world around you
It should come as no surprise that Apple’s AirPods Max provide the best and most convenient listening experience. Not only will the AirPods Max pair with every Apple device you own, but you’ll also receive an incredible sound experience straight away, even if you’re not utilizing Dolby Atmos. Any pair of AirPods will provide you Transparency Mode and the finest Active Noise Cancellation experience. Sure, they’re not ideal, but they’re only the first generation. The AirPods Max, on the other hand, are still quite comfortable, generate excellent sound quality, and perform flawlessly.
The only Apple-branded over-ear headphones are the AirPods Max. You can choose from five different colors for the AirPods Max, and you’ll be listening to Apple’s custom-designed driver. Active noise reduction and transparency settings, as well as support for spatial audio, are all provided. The H1 chip is also present, allowing for simple pairing and device switching.
Razer Tiamat 7.1 v2 Gaming Headset: Dual Subwoofers – Audio Control Unit
- True 7.1 Surround Sound: 10 discreet drivers, 5 in each ear cup, deliver pinpoint positional accuracy
- Audio Control Unit for Total Sound Customization: Control the volume of each audio channel, or even toggle between true 7.1 surround and stereo audio
- Premium Comfort and Durability for Extended Play: Years of ergonomic engineering and pro-gamer validation has led to the Razer Tiamat 7.1 v2's unique...
The Razer Tiamat has an external level control unit and the ability to switch between 7.1 and stereo sound. You can also toggle audio to your external speakers and mute/unmute them as needed. We’ll start with an Dolby Atmos gaming headset, which is also suitable for watching movies but is primarily designed for Dolby Audio gaming.
Because Razer has a lot of headset experience, this gaming headset is really comfortable, featuring leatherette ear cushions and a nice balance. These have a gentle enough’squeeze’ that you may wear them for long periods of time with little pain.
Of course, the earcups’ Chroma illumination (which has detachable plates) is a lovely touch. The lovely lights are invisible to you, but they are visible to others. You can adjust the color range to up to 16.8 million different combinations. The bass frequencies will be delivered by two x 20mm drivers, two x 30mm drivers, and one x 40mm driver.
Plantronics Gaming Headset, RIG 800HD Wireless Gaming Headset
- COMPATIBLE WITH PC AND PS4|PS5 ONLY: NOT COMPATIBLE WITH XBOX CONSOLES. Compatible with Windows 10 PCs, PS4, and PS5*; also ideal for online classes ,...
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: Up to 24 hours of battery life and a quick charge feature that provides up to 1.5 hours of gaming per 30-minute charge.
- LAG-FREE DIGITAL AUDIO: Lag-free, digital wireless audio with a 10m range from the wireless base (that plugs into your USB-A port on your Windows 10...
Plantronics isn’t the first firm that comes to mind when thinking of high-end audio headphones, especially ones that are pre-programmed for Dolby Atmos, but given that they’ve been in the audio industry since 1961, I believe we can put our faith in their goods.
The audio quality is good, and the fit is much better than the RIG 500 Pro, which was a little too tight on the head. For long-term wear, the 800LX Wireless are light and fluffy.
As previously stated, a code is required to access Dolby on Xbox One and Windows 10. Dolby Atmos is now available for more than just headphones thanks to the code. It also includes use on any device that outputs Xbox, Playstation, or Electronic Games, as well as Mac OS X. The frequency response ranges from 20Hz to 20kHz, which is rather common. The microphone has a frequency range of 100Hz to 10kHz.