JBL Playlist 150
- Easily cast music to your speakers
- Simple setup and multi-room control with the Google Home app
- Spotify Connect, a better way to listen at home
- 24bit/96kHz High quality sound, powered by the cloud
- Dual band Wi-Fi connection network support
The JBL Playlist 150 is a high-quality Chromecast loudspeaker capable of producing very high-quality sound and is suitable for any type of home or personal use. It is one of the few speakers that reproduces high-quality digital sound, that is, with a high 24-bit depth and an impressive 96 kHz sample rate. This ensures true digital audio reproduction that avoids compression or loss of transmission quality.
The JBL 150 can be easily installed and can also be used to create multi-room audio systems. With the Google Home app, users can set up multiple speakers that play music synchronously. All of this is done by simply connecting through your home Wi-Fi system and playing audio through your favorite streaming services using Google Chromecast. The Chromecast speaker has impressive power output considering its size, making it perfect for small to medium-sized rooms. It can fit perfectly in your home entertainment system or anywhere else in your bedroom or office.
Let’s look at the JBL brand here. This is a JBL 150 playlist with Chromecast built in. It comes in plain black. The Chromecast built-in speaker is designed for multiple rooms. With Google Cast built in, the audio streaming services provided are the Google Home app, radio, Spotify, and even podcast. You can play over Wi-Fi from Android devices, iOS devices, Windows PC, or Chromebooks. The sound quality is impressive. It is 24 bit / 96 kHz. In addition, the Mesh network combined with dual-band technology ensures a smooth music listening experience without annoying interruptions.
The JBL Playlist speaker sits somewhere in the middle of the market and is much more affordable than the Google Home Max speaker. At its current price, you will be surprised at how rich the sound quality is. Comme de nombreux autres modèles, ce modèle behavior des boutons de contrôle du volume et de manipulation des chansons (pause, lecture, etc.) sur le dessus so that you can control the music if you vote on the phone or on the mobile apparel at the pass à portée morning.
However, one thing that I really liked about this model is the fact that it supports Bluetooth. As mentioned above, Chromecast doesn’t support every application and every imaginable scenario, so having a Bluetooth option as a backup is a real life saver. Chromecast is enabled by default and also includes high-quality 24-bit 96kHz audio. Additionally, the wireless connectivity standard is the latest and greatest, using 802.11N / AC to ensure your WiFi connection is never a bottleneck.
- High Resolution audio - digital music for audiophiles, with higher sampling rates and Bit depth, both of which can contribute to more accurate, more enjoyable music listening
- Dolby Atmos - the SK8Y realistically virtualized audio height channels to add thrilling Surround sound to select movies and TV shows
- Works with the Google assistant; High Resolution Audio: Up to 24bit/96kHz
- Wireless Surround Ready - designed to integrate with the spk8-s optional wireless Surround speakers (sold separately), adding the premium home Theater audio of dedicated rear channels
- Adaptive sound control - adaptive sound control identifies what's playing and automatically adjusts the sound mode to create the ideal audio experience.Soundbar Power Consumption:29 W
The SK8Y has a ton of great features built in. For starters, it has Dolby Atmos support, plus it supports wireless surround sound, though you must get the optional LG SPK8-S speakers to enjoy it. On top of that, it comes with a Chromecast subwoofer, so you get all that low-end response. And of course the soundbar has Chromecast built in.
Sound wise, the soundbar is pretty good. As mentioned, it comes with a subwoofer, which means you will get extended bass response, but this subwoofer seems to be a bit muted compared to other soundbars. Things get better as the sound increases. The midrange is nicely tuned with nice warm lows, while the high end is clear and detailed.
The soundbar has received rave reviews since its launch. Trusted Reviews and TechRadar gave the soundbar 4/5, which is not bad at all. Disadvantages pointed out in these reviews include that the soundbar has only one HDMI input and does not offer 4K passthrough, which means that you will be limited in the external equipment that you can connect to the soundbar.
RIVA ARENA Smart Speaker
- Connect how you want: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Chromecast built-in, Spotify Connect, Airplay, DLNA & more
- Setup in minutes and easily control from your smart device or voice control with Google Assistant (requires the Google Assistant app or Google Assistant device.)
- Enjoy room-filling stereophonic sound from a single speaker with RIVA's patented Trillium audio. You need two of the “other” wireless speakers for the sound of one RIVA.
- Stream your favorite music, including High-Resolution audio up to 24-bit/192kHz, from Spotify, Pandora, Tidal, YouTube, local content, media servers and many more!
- Perfect for music enthusiasts craving a LIVE audio experience in the home, office or outdoors with the optional 20+ hour battery pack
The Riva Arena is a modern, stylish, and high-performance wireless speaker designed to deliver high-quality sound without compromising comfort. It has several connectivity options, such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, both capable of delivering high-quality audio streaming without quality loss or latency. Keep the bass moving with this Riva Arena masterpiece. The speaker offers a number of connectivity options including Chromecast, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Airplay, Spotify Connect, and more. It can be played indoors or outdoors wonderfully. Therefore, it is also one of the best bathroom speakers. And it works well with Apple and Google devices.
The speaker can easily connect to your favorite streaming platforms like Spotify, Tidal, Pandora, and YouTube. Setting up the speakers is very simple and once everything is connected, you can use them to control the Google Assistant, making it easy for you to control your playback using just your voice. It also has Chromecast built in for multi-room speaker support.
The speaker is capable of delivering room-filling stereophonic sound from a single source using Riva’s proprietary Trillium audio. With a single speaker, you can get powerful sound, ideal for small to medium-sized rooms. The speaker can also be battery powered, which means you can use it remotely for up to 20 hours on a single charge.