Skar Audio ZVX-18v2 Car Subwoofer
- 18-inch Dual 2 Ohm SPL Car Subwoofer
- Peak Power: 3,200 Watts | RMS Power: 1,600 Watts
- Massive Triple Stack Magnet & High Temperature 3" 8-layer Copper Voice Coil
- Competition Grade Paper Cone and High Roll Foam Surround
- Advanced Air Flow Cooling Design | Fs: 26.8 Hz, Xmax: 29mm
The Skar Audio ZVX-18v2 is the best subwoofer. It reliable, powerful and offers excellent performance even at high volumes. The competition-grade paper cone and high-roll foam edge allow the ZVX-18v2 to generate low-frequency beats with great clarity. The power of this short 18-inch baby is mind-boggling. The 1600W RMS power is no joke, and you can expect the components in this subwoofer to be of unbeatable quality. Skar Audio designed this subwoofer to withstand any type of bass production abuse. If you’re a fan of car audio bass, you don’t want to miss out on the unique opportunity Skar Audio offers you through this exceptional subwoofer.
It’s a solid 18-inch subwoofer that effortlessly delivers consistent low-end dynamics. It is unmatched in terms of performance and reliability and has a maximum power of 3,200 watts. This makes it the ultimate SPL grade 18-inch subwoofer that Skar Audio has to offer. This 18-inch speaker was specially designed to withstand brutality. And it works efficiently at the highest output power levels, making it an extremely powerful and reliable subwoofer. It features a 3-inch high-temperature voice coil made in the USA and a huge triple slug magnet. When combined with its high roller foam edge and competition grade paper cone, this allows the sub to run smoothly. This 18-inch subwoofer is designed for use with custom snare systems. It is 15.2 inches deep and has an outside diameter and cutout of 18.2 inches. It also has high-quality mounting hardware. Regarding its specifications, it has an RMS power of 1600 Watts with a maximum power of 3200 Watts.
For any speaker, the bass distribution is highly dependent on the magnet, voice coil, speaker cone, and surround sound. Skar Audio’s design team has excelled in choosing high-quality components. A huge triple slug magnet works with a 3-inch high-temp voice coil, competition-grade paper cone, and roll-up foam rim to deliver great bass. The maximum subwoofer output of 3200 watts makes it the leader in bass output among large car subwoofers. At this level of power management, the ZVX-18v2 offers effortless low-end dynamic frequencies. It represents the best that Skar Audio has to offer to car radio enthusiasts.The Skar Audio ZVX-18v2 moves large volumes of air by pumping out the beats, so you should expect some deep bass from this subwoofer and due to its performance, reliability, and price, it’s a subwoofer worth seeing.
Although Skar Audio may be one of the youngest companies in the automotive audio industry, it has been able to make a name for itself as a serious competitor by providing top-notch products and constantly raising the bar and setting new limits. Skar Audio offers a wide selection of subwoofers of different sizes and types. Their subs appear to be popular, for good reason. The Beast at Hand is one of the best 18-inch subwoofers Skar Audio has to offer, all things considered. It is designed to produce captivating bass that you can feel and hear.
B&C 18SW115-4 Neodymium Subwoofer
- 4.5" split winding copper voice coil on fiberglass former, Ventilated voice coil gap reduces Power compression. Aluminium demodulation ring on pole piece reduces distortion. Double silicone spider
- Package Dimensions: 29.718 H x 49.53 L x 50.038 W (centimetres)
- Package Weight: 30.399 pounds
- Country of Origin : China
The B&C 18SW115 18 ″ Professional Subwoofer is a premium high-end loudspeaker suitable for bassists who crave the highest quality sound and build and are more than happy to pay for it. The specs are something else, but that’s to be expected for the price of admission.
It features an oversized 4.5-inch split copper voice coil in a fiberglass former, which is much larger and technically more advanced than any other subwoofer in this review. And on top of that, it features a vented voice coil space that reduces power compression. As well as an aluminum demodulation ring on a pole piece to minimize distortion.
The B&C 18SW115-4 is a top-notch subwoofer that rivals other 18-inch subwoofers with similar functionality. Two unique things I noticed about this subwoofer are that it has a large 4.5-inch voice coil and an aluminum demodulation ring that helps it eliminate distortion. Its ventilated air space along with its neodymium magnet assembly help this subwoofer to significantly reduce power compression. Price was the only downside to this subwoofer. But overall, it has an attractive design, and in terms of performance, this subwoofer won’t let you down.
- Features of RVP18W8: Rockville RVP18W8 18" 1200 Watt Raw Replacement Subwoofer, Power Handling :, Peak Power : 2400 Watts (1200 Watts per Subwoofer), RMS Power Handling : 1200 Watts (600 Watts per Subwoofer), Fiber Reinforced Ultra Stiff Paper Composite Cone, Paper Composite Dust Cap, Expanded and Rolled Steel Basket
- Accordion Cloth Surround, Ultra Saturated, High BL Magnetic Motor Gap, 3" High Temperature CCAW High SPL Voice Coil, Linear Progressive Conex Spiders, Dual Nickel Plated Banana Plug Terminals, Impedance : 8 Ohms, 90 oz Magnet
- Mounting Depth: 7.17" inches, Frequency Response: 26 Hz to 500 Hz, Sensitivity : 101dB @ 1w/1m, REVC: 6.8 Ohm, FO: 31.672 Hz, SD: 1.288 sqCM, BL: 18.769 TM
- CMS: 165.907 uM/N, KRM: 9.870 m Ohm, ERM: 0.783, MMS: 152.200 g, MMD: 125.613 g, KXM: 57.704 m Ohm, EXM: 0.652
- QMS: 5.826, QES: 0.585, QTS: 0.531, NO: 2.055%, SPLO: 101 dB, VAS: 390.980 Ltr
The Rockville RVP18W8 18-inch subwoofer offers plenty of power and powerful bass at a more affordable price than some on this list. I mean, think about it: two 18-inch subs for less than $ 150? It’s something good. So if you’re on a budget and looking for inexpensive 18-inch subwoofers, the Rockville RVP18W8 might be the perfect choice.
These subwoofers feature composite paper dust caps and rigid composite paper cones along with an accordion cloth trim, allowing them to handle up to 600 watts RMS each. The Rockville RVP18W8 subs have a decent bass response range of 26-500 Hz. They can deliver up to 101 decibels of sound, giving you enough powerful bass to make your music livelier. Additionally, this subwoofer is equipped with a 3-inch high-temperature CCAW voice coil, linear progressive cone spiders, and two nickel-plated plug terminals. It also uses a rolled, expanded steel basket that provides a solid base for the subwoofer and reduces weight and resonance.
The Rockville RVP18W4 will blow up your system with a maximum power of 1200 watts. This strong, built-to-last 18-inch subwoofer is encased in a raw steel basket with an ultra-rigid fiber-reinforced composite paper cone. This woofer features a 3-inch high-temp aluminum wire SPL voice coil and linear progressive spider to maintain optimal alignment. On the side there are two nickel plated banana terminals that facilitate installation. This woofer can serve as a replacement or upgrade to your current audio system.
JBL Professional EON618S Portable Self-Powered Subwoofer
- JBL premium transducers
- 1000-Watts Highly efficient Class-D amplification
- Maximum SPL output: 134 dB
- System Type: Self Powered 18-Inch Subwoofer
- 3 Parametric EQs + Hi & Lo Shelf Gain and delay save and recall settings polarity Inversion
Let this powered sub give your system that much needed bass boost. As part of JBL Professional’s EON600 series, the JBL EON618S offers premium bass thanks to its premium components and efficient sound design. By unpacking this subwoofer and looking at its rugged Duraflex enclosure, you know for sure that this is serious bass business.
JBL is the company of choice when looking for a high-end audio system, be it an 18-inch subwoofer or a car subwoofer. The key to its success is sound quality, which is always excellent when it comes to a JBL sound system. This 18-inch portable subwoofer gives you a maximum power of 1000 watts, thanks to high-end JBL drivers. It may come as a surprise that such a powerful subwoofer (offering such deep bass) is so light and easy to transport, but that makes it perfect for live performances or parties. Bluetooth connectivity means that you can easily connect it to your smartphone or media player.