V-MODA Crossfade M-100 Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Award-winning M-Class sound tuned by over 200 audiophile aficionados
- Patented 50mm Dual Diaphragm Drivers to separate bass from mids and highs
- Clean deep Bass, Vivid Mids and Ultra-Extended Highs tuned by industry editors and audiophiles
- Unique CLIQFOLD design for compact storage ; Type: Over-Ear Circumaural
The V-Moda Crossfade M-100 boasts a unique, customizable and elegant design. V-Moda Crossfade M-100 black in shadow, white and matt version, the headphones feature ear cups in the characteristic hexagonal shape and are linked to the headband which is extremely flexible. The frame and yoke are made of high quality steel. The design makes them comfortable and easy to use while jogging or running. The Crossfade M-100 encompasses a modern yet industrial look that looks great, matching the profile of a discerning music enthusiast. The construction features brushed backplates, which can be replaced with customizable versions of your choice with a personal logo or badge, an option offered by V-Moda to personalize the experience. It will definitely make them unique and eye-catching. The ear cups on this headset are large and deeply padded, making them portable for longer periods. It also features leather padding to improve the durability of the helmet. They are also foldable, the arms of the headband fold inward at the hinge which turns it into a small package making them portable.
The V-Moda M-100 benefits from a good build quality. The headband is made of a lightweight metal frame which is extremely flexible and can bend in many ways without any damage. The frame looks and feels sturdy and sturdy, making it resistant to wear and tear through constant use. The cups are made of a dense plastic material which is very strong and does not break easily. The headphones have a decent control system, with a standard audio cable with a mic and button. The button allows you to call, skip music and tracks but does not allow you to control. The cable is made of a rubber-like material which gives it a longer lifespan. There are also additional cables available from V-Moda that are compatible with these headphones such as the BoomPro, CoilPro audio cable with inline controls and a three button mic cable. The headphones also come with a hard case which is compact and protects the headphones from water damage, drops and scratches.
The Crossfade M 100 passively isolate. While they don’t block out noise entirely in loud environments, they work well in quieter environments. They create a strong seal around the ear allowing you to enjoy your music. They make a good sound pair, which offers very good bass and midrange reproduction of music and low distortion. The highs are good, but the lows are excellent because they switch to a boom oriented side. The mid-range is somewhat behind. The Crossfade M-100 comes with a 2 year warranty which is already great in itself, but in addition, even if they do break after the 2 year period, you can buy new ones from V-Moda for half the price. It’s confidence in your product, and it’s not out of place.
The Crossfade M-100 excels in terms of portability. Extreme durability obviously helps, but there’s so much more to their design that makes them great at it. For starters, the ear cups are foldable, and when folded up, the headphones can fit inside your hand, so they should fit in most reasonably spacious pockets as well.
Their durability is such that you don’t have to worry about throwing them in your backpack, but you can absolutely go one step further to ensure their safety by using the carrying pouch. The carrying pouch you get with these V-Moda headphones is by far the best we’ve seen so far. It’s hard-shelled and compact, and frankly it looks a lot like the carrying pouch Batman would use to keep his headphones safe while he runs in the fight against crime.
It also helps that the M-100 uses detachable cables and has an input on both ear cups. At the very least, it makes sure that you don’t have to suffer from cables hanging around your body, but if you want to take full advantage of it, you can use it for daisy-chaining, which essentially lets you connect. another pair of headphones on the free entrance of the M-100 and play the same music on both.
If price isn’t an issue, the V-Moda Crossfade M-100 is a deep, rich, and warm headphone that won’t disappoint fans of most modern genres. The sound quality alone is great, but the great features and nearly indestructible design are well worth the price of entry.
V-Moda Crossfade M-100 Master Over-Ear Headphone
- V-MODA award-winning signature sound (50+ Editors’ Choice Awards)
- Built to Last – Metal build, SteelFlex headband + Improved Sweat Resistance
- Dual-diaphragm 50mm drivers with CCAW Japanese coil deliver exciting bass and unparalleled clarity (Hi-Res Audio certified by Japan Audio Society)
- Large memory foam cushions and 100% vegan leather headband provide superior comfort for extended listening sessions
- Includes an Extended SharePlay Audio Cable and the aramid-fiber reinforced SpeakEasy 1-Button Cable with a built-in state-of-the-art microphone for crystal clear calls
The V-Moda M-100 Master benefits from a good build quality. The headband is made from a lightweight metal frame that is extremely flexible and can be bent in many ways without any damage. The frame looks and feels sturdy and sturdy, making it resistant to wear and tear due to constant use. The glasses are made of a dense plastic material that is very strong and does not break easily. Headphone accessories also include a SharePlay cable that allows you to share music with another pair of headphones. They also come with an aramid fiber reinforced SpeakEasy cable that includes a button and a great state-of-the-art microphone that lets you make calls.
These headphones are distinctively styled, with a shadow color palette that adds a stylish industrial touch. Crossfade M-100 Master Over-Ear Headphones The frame of the headphones is made of steel with a heavy plastic. The construction offsets the weight with the addition of a balanced clip and soft, comfortable ear cushions. The ear cups are in the distinctive hexagonal style, with lightweight metal aircraft back plates. These can be replaced with customizable versions of your choice with a personal logo or insignia. The Steelflex bar is incredibly flexible and can be bent however you like. Likewise, the headphones rest on the CliqFold hinges, making them collapsible, the headband arms fold inward at the hinge, making for a small package. It also has leather padding to improve the durability of the helmet.
V-Moda Crossfade 2 Wireless
- V-MODA award-winning signature sound (50+ Editors’ Choice Awards) both in wireless mode via Bluetooth technology and wired mode for pure analog and zero latency essential for gamers and DJs
- Lithium-ion battery provides up to 14 hours of continuous music, entertainment and calls. Recharge it to 100% in 100 minutes thanks to the included elegant V-Micro USB cable; unlimited hours of music in analog wired mode
- Dual-diaphragm 50mm drivers and hi-resolution CCAW Japanese coil for Hi-Res Audio certification (JAS) when cabled + Qualcomm aptX audio codec for CD Quality wireless audio playback (Rose Gold model only)
- Unparalleled durability meeting V-MODA strictest testing guidelines; built-in hidden microphone specially tuned and optimized for phone calls and voice assistants
- Bigger memory foam cushions and flexible headband provide comfort for extended listening sessions and natural noise isolation + CliqFold hinge for ultimate convenience and to fold headphones into impossibly small exoskeleton case on-the-go
V-Moda’s signature sound has long been known for lush and aggressive basses that aim to recreate the feeling of being in a club. It’s not a perfectly appropriate classical concert hall, not your mahogany-furnished office, or a recording studio. This approach has been great for those who love electronics and hip-hop, but it’s also what makes cans like the original M100s so great for traveling, because you always want a little more bass when you’re on the go. Well, the Crossfade 2 Wireless pretty much eliminates that legacy.