Hudson Hi-Fi Premium Swiss Leather Turntable Mat
- Premium precision crafted leather construction
- Upgraded platter mat with unique sound characteristics
- Dampens resonance from metal turntable platters
- Reduces noise and static load
- Can be used on any turntable with 12" platter
Hudson Hi-Fi Swiss Leather reduces noise, prevents static charge, and dampens the resonance of metal cymbals like a cork mat, but also broadens sound, opens up bass, and enhances clarity with unique sonic characteristics. that you will only find in leather. Bonus points because it looks great on your board too.
The smooth and elegant nature of this mat can help you protect the disc by eliminating the possibility of mechanical damage that could occur. Therefore, it will prolong the durability of the turntable. The sound quality of a record is also greatly improved by reducing vibrations. When it comes to versatility, it may be the best turntable mat to go for – it can be used for all standard 12-deck turntables. In general, this product is a good choice for most turntables.
Resonance is noticeably attenuated as well, especially on metal cymbals. Leather helps achieve a better grip on the record, isolates vibrations, and produces a clearer, cleaner effect that can even have bass-boosting results. This mat will fit any 12-inch table. This leather turntable mat comes from Hudson, a New York-based company that manufactures various types of mats, as well as a wide range of products for hi-fi enthusiasts, to clean, stabilize, measure and improve sound insulation.
This version can be considered a good replacement for traditional rubber, felt and OEM floor mats. To get the required reading, this mat is made of highly sophisticated technology. This includes RIAA specifications, anti-slip grooves, and a label gap. All of this is considered an ideal specification that ensures that the mat provides a perfect recording position on it. The belt will be compatible with the most popular turntable brands. This includes Pro-Ject, Rega, Fluance, and Music Hall.
Hudson Hi-Fi CORKery Decoupled Cork N Rubber Turntable Platter Mat Audiophile Anti-Static Slipmat
- Alternative platter mat with special sound characteristics. Composed of a 1/16" base layer with 1-16" spheres. Total thickness: 1-8".
- Designed and Crafted from a proprietary Cork N Rubber composite in USA
- Substitutes felt mats. Provides dampening of resonances from metal turntable platters
- Suitable for all turntables, Less noise: Avoids Static Load
- NO RISK PURCHASE 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. Just try our products and if you don’t absolutely love them let us know and we will refund your purchase price NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
Audiophiles choose the Hudson Hi-Fi CoRkErY inset mat because it has unique sound qualities. This is one of the top-rated platinum mats because your LPs will stay on the board and prevent you from sliding or moving in different directions. This Hi-Fi mat is made from proprietary composite cork and therefore this design is unique. With this turntable, you will get a sound with less noise, it will reduce static charges and it is perfect for all types of turntables. The CoRkErY is available in decoupled 1/8-inch and 1/8-inch versions.
A cork granule composed with a rubber blend improves the durability of this product, increasing by one level compared to common cork mats. If you want to replace a felt rug and don’t know which one to choose, this may be a good option. Due to the smooth surface, this product will keep your vinyl records safe and sound during the time you spend together. So if you have this at home, the fear that your beloved record is perfect and comes out full of scratches (which happens if you get a hard surface rug) will no longer have a chance to terrify you! But if his body is so soft and cuddly, will he be able to grip your puck as well as you want? Do not worry! Its grip is excellent, firm, but not that tight, really something to marvel at. So it will give you better dynamic range, tight bass, and a cleaner bottom.
Cork is a naturally non-conductive material that is breathable and lightweight, soft to the touch and, at the same time, quite durable. It doesn’t attract as much dust as other rugs and is still easy to clean. It will dramatically reduce static electricity build-up for a cleaner sound and is infused with rubber for durability. Because cork is not resonant, it works particularly well on lightweight, steel platters, acting to reduce friction and absorb vibration without overly damping it or producing a sound like felt.
Facmogu Turntable Slipmat Anti-Static Wool Mat
- Touch Soft and foldable -- Suitable for Turntable Vinyl Disc Record Player to keep it clean.
- QUALITY CHOICE -- Helps in audio quality and neutralizes movement, with anti-static function.
- FUNCTIONAL ADDITION -- Replaces old machine rubber mats and adds accessories for new "phonographs".
- GREATLY REDUCES STATIC AND VIBRATION -- Reduce vibration, increase the adhesion of records, and reduce record bumps.
- GUARANTEE -- Please feel free to contact us if you have any question before or after purchasing, our customer service is ready for you at anytime.
Facmogu’s Woolen Vinyl Record Player Mat could be a good choice to replace the old rubber mats in the machine and add these accessories for new “phonographs”. This product is suitable for vinyl record player with turntable to keep it clean. This Facmogu vinyl rotating mat can help you improve audio quality and neutralize movements whose function is to eliminate static electricity. Wool allows you to create warmer sounds, enhance mids, and create a wider soundstage. As a result, the musical experience is greatly improved.
At just 1.44 ounces, this excessively lightweight wool rug is soft while dramatically reducing shock and vibration. It’s foldable but still sits flat on the platter, although it can sometimes stick when changing discs. But wool can also increase the adhesion of discs during playback, creating a unique sound compared to other harder carpets.
Fluance Turntable Platter Mat
- The secret weapon for audiophiles looking to maximize their turntable experience. Durable silicone rubber provides a 12" flat, non-scratch surface
- Hear your records exactly as the artist intended. The dampening qualities ensure your records remain isolated from unwanted platter micro-vibration resulting in a deep, full, tone from your turntable
- Recessed center allows LPs to lay flat on the turntable regardless of label thickness to maintain the integrity of the record during playback
- Compatible with all turntables. It can be used on all standard 12" turntable platters and will conform to your turntables spindle
- Pair with Fluance RT80/81 high fidelity belt driven turntables and create a pure analog listening experience.
Fluance is designed with the unique ability to filter audio sound. The result is a clear sound just as the producer intended. This turntable mat is made in such a way that it can isolate unwanted and distorting micro-vibrations. The result is a clear sound that contains all the original voices and sounds. With the recessed center, you can be sure that your vinyl records will lie flat on the turntable. This means that the playback function will not be affected until you decide to turn off the music.
While the turntable rubber mats do not completely eliminate static electricity, they reduce it and are almost indestructible. This is one of the best spinning mats in [year], as well as a great spacer for an acrylic or glass spinning mat.