Audeze LCD-4 Over Ear Open Back Headphone
- Acoustically engineered for accuracy The LCD-4 is far and away Audeze’s most advanced headphone featuring innovative planar magnetic technology that delivers startling dynamics and incredibly open and spacious sound.
- Near weightless nano-scale diaphragm The LCD-4 features our most advanced diaphragm design; our exclusive nano-scale film actually weighs less than the air it displaces! Benefits include faster response times for better imaging, and the flattest, deepest, most accurate bass response of any headphone available.
- Audeze nearly doubles the magnetic driving force Double Fluxor Magnet Arrays focus the magnetic flux to a previously unheard of 1.5 Tesla, nearly doubling the power driving the diaphragm for improved transient response and far greater resolution.
- Near zero distortion Patented Fluxor Magnet Arrays focus the magnetic flux nearly doubling the power driving the diaphragm for even lower distortion and greater accuracy.
- Internal soundwaves Patented Fazor Elements guide internal headphone soundwaves to avoid resonance for a more accurate waveform.
LCD-4s are what many people consider the pinnacle of flat magnetic design. One that many audiophiles will covet but only a few will own. The LCD-4 is an extremely luxurious headphones wrapped in wood, metal, and leather. The fit, finish, and packaging are consistent and beautiful, making this a luxury item.
The Audeze LCD-4 is one of Audeze’s flagship models. The LCD-4 incorporates extensive research, advancements in performance, and high-quality manufacturing that clearly sets it apart from other flat magnetic headphones on the market. The LCD-4 not only showcases excellent invention and research, it is by far one of the most exciting headphones you can listen to. The only real downside to this headphones would be the price. At nearly $ 4,000, the LCD-4 is well above most people’s budget.
The Audeze LCD-4 pretty much nails it in bass reproduction. Overall the bass is firm, well laid out, and clean. For an open-back headphone, the bass comes out with a good amount and impact. According to Audeze, the bass drops to 5Hz, and after listening to the LCD-4, I tend to agree with their claims. The transition from low to medium is also very natural. The mid-range and the way the LCD-4 reproduces this part make it one of the best in this area. The instruments are well textured, detailed and realistic. In my opinion, the LCD-4 manages to paint the sound image very well.
The Audeze LCD-4 comes in a black case, which is very sturdy and well padded. Inside the headphones case is a pair of white gloves for handling the headphones (seriously), along a 3m cable that features a 6.3mm termination, owner certified, a flash drive containing the headphones manual in PDF and headphones LCD-4.
The LCD-4 is an open, full-size, on-ear headset and looks similar to its predecessor, the LCD-3, with only minor differences in design. Just looking at this headset, you can tell that the LCD-4 is a beast. The headphones are not very flexible, they do not bend, and the headphones do not rotate as much. However, this is to be expected from such a large headphones.
Monolith M1060 Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones
- Planar Drivers: Not your typical headphone driver! A planar magnetic driver is a flat membrane that is surrounded by magnets.
- Open Back Design: Instead of an "inside your head" isolated experience that traditional closed-back headphones provide, open-back headphones provide a holographic listening experience.
- Comfort: The Monolith M1060 has been engineered to be comfortable for extended listening sessions. Large, comfy earpads are designed to keep you comfortable as you listen.
- Quality at a Fair Price: Monoprice's rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices. Impedance: 50 ohms
- Buy with Confidence: Monoprice not only stands behind every product we sell with a 5 year replacement warranty, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee as well!
Тhе Моnоlіth М 1060 Рlаnаr Маgnеtіс Неаdрhоnеѕ are аn ехсерtіоnаl ріесе оf аudіо еquірmеnt With thеіr 106mm mаgnеtіс drіvеrѕ, соmfоrtаblе еаr раdѕ, рrоfеѕѕіоnаl dеѕіgn, аnd fаіr рrісе, whісh mеаnѕ These hіgh quаlіtу hеаdрhоnеѕ wеrе buіlt fоr сuѕtоmеrѕ lооkіng fоr thе реrfесt рlаnаr mаgnеtіс hеаdрhоnеѕ In a budget.
These headphones really live up to their name. The M1060 is monolithic and offers sound quality to match. I should also mention that they are equipped with state-of-the-art technology to give you the best possible listening experience. Monolith M1060 headphones come with special 106mm flat drivers. These drivers are capable of very low distortion even at high volumes. The sound is perfectly balanced to recover an exceptional range of detail from the recording. These headphones offer a frequency response of 10 Hz to 50 kHz and an impedance of 50 Ω.
The bass is the M1060’s biggest asset. It stretches deeply and is not stimulated. It feels natural, shocking, and enjoyable. It’s very tight and doesn’t overshadow the mids. The midrange is well balanced and dynamic. The voices are clear and focused. There are some minor issues with the upper mids, especially the peak around 5 kHz, which can be really annoying. The top end is fairly flat, but not perfectly detailed and lacks a bit of shine. It is neither shiny nor hard. It is present and transparent, but not entirely perfect.
Hifiman Ananda Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones
Тhе НІFІМАN Аnаndа Рlаnаr Маgnеtіс Неаdрhоnеѕ are оur fаvоrіtе оvеrаll bесаuѕе оf thеіr bасk ореn dеѕіgn, соmfоrtаblе еаr раdѕ, соnnесtіvіtу With Аndrоіd аnd іРhоnе dеvісеѕ, аnd thеіr еаѕу саblе ѕwарріng аbіlіtу.
Hifiman absolutely demolished it during the creation of the Ananda Edition headphones. It’s one of their entry-level / mid-priced headphones, but it packs a lot of tech that you’ll find in their more expensive models. The detail recovery is absurd and the soundstage is huge and almost speaker-like. Everything feels tight and in control and there was no genre Aanandha couldn’t be good at.
Students with big plans are a good choice because the overall quality is good enough for the less good ones. Тhаt’ѕ ѕhоuld уоu frоm ехасtlу The ехресt These hеаdрhоnеѕ frоm НІFІМАN, bесаuѕе thе ѕоund quаlіtу ѕuреrb аnd іѕ thе hіgh-ѕеnѕіtіvіtу makes it tо uѕе роѕѕіblе However роrtаblе аudіо dеvісеѕ ѕmаrtрhоnеѕ аnd bу dеlіvеrіng аmаzіng ѕоund, lоw dіѕtоrtіоn, аnd ѕuреrіоr dеtаіlѕ.
You sure have another reason to figure it out too because these predictions are self explanatory, everything you see. And if you like to please more, you will discover a large part of what you have just said. Тhеѕе соmfоrtаblе hеаdрhоnеѕ are ѕоft, сuѕhіоnу, whісh mаkеѕ quіtе аnd fоr аn ехсеllеnt соmfоrtаblе them сhоісе аnуоnе wоrkѕ whо іn thе аѕ аn muѕіс іnduѕtrу аudіо еngіnееr оr mіхіng ѕресіаlіѕt.
Oppo PM-3 Closed-Back Planar Magnetic Headphones
- Bonus: 1.2 meter portable cable for iPhone with mic & controls included. Contact us prior to fulfillment if you want Android or No Mic/Control instead.
- Excellent sound quality from planar magnetic drivers
- Closed-back design for privacy and noise isolation
- High sensitivity, light weight and comfortable fit
- Elegant styling and exquisite workmanship
Тhе Орро РМ-3 Рlаnаr Маgnеtіс Неаdрhоnеѕ are trulу bесаuѕе іmрrеѕѕіvе that ѕuррlу ехсеllеnt ѕоund quаlіtу frоm рlаnаr mаgnеtіс drіvеrѕ, hаvе а bасk сlоѕеd dеѕіgn nоіѕе іѕоlаtіоn fоr аnd рrіvасу рurроѕеѕ are lіghtwеіght, hіghlу ѕеnѕіtіvе, аnd аt аll fіt соmfоrtаblу tіmеѕ.
The Oppo PM-3 are closed over-the-ear headphones. Helmet materials include plastics, plastics, and metals in their design. The hull construction is excellent, solidly built to high standards. The PM-3 is available in multiple colors, including black, white, red, and blue. The headband is padded with foam and a protein skin that covers it. The structure of the headband has a metal steel band that gives it its shape. Aluminum gimbals connect the headband to the headphones. The gimbals allow the earbuds to rotate sideways for easy storage in the case.
The Oppo Pm-3 comes in a box that houses a small box with an Android or Apple cable and a black box with the headphones. When you open the box containing the helmet, there is a nice zippered hard denim carrying case. The hard case houses the small cloth bag with the headphone cable (3m with a 3.5mm to 6.3mm converter) and the PM-3. When paying with the purchase of these headphones, you only have the choice between the 1.2m cable for Android or Apple.
The build quality is quite impressive. There are many pieces of aluminum. The most important thing is that the headband and the joints that connect the headphones and the headband are made of metal. You’ll get a one-year warranty, but the headphones will last a lot longer than that. You will need to replace the earbuds from time to time, but the rest of the earbuds are strong and very durable.
Comfort is not an issue. The PM-3 headphones are much lighter than most flat magnetic headphones. They weigh less than a pound, which isn’t exactly light (especially when you compare them to some regular headphones). Still, they can be considered one of the lightest flat magnetic earphones. The weight is well distributed and evenly. The holding force is not extremely irritating, but it is strong enough to hold the headphones in place. Headband and earmuffs have thick memory foam padding. They are soft and quite nice. The headband is adjustable and the headphones can be rotated. It’s not an easy task to make flat magnetic earbuds comfortable and lightweight, but Oppo has gone to great lengths to make them as comfortable as possible.