There comes a time in every keyboard player’s life when they must make a decision, and when that time comes, there are a confusing variety of solutions available for what may appear to be the straightforward and modest duty of keeping your keyboards set firmly at a comfortable playing height. The fact that there is such a wide variety of the finest keyboard stands is actually a good thing because there are more factors to take into account than you might imagine when choosing your ideal stand.
The playing comfort and technique are substantially impacted by the keyboard stand. When selecting a top-notch keyboard, the keyboard stand is frequently forgotten. You need a good stand for your keyboard in order to use it to its full potential wherever and whenever you are. Both strong and transportable are qualities of an excellent keyboard stand. These qualities become essential if you are a musician who travels frequently. There will be something in this book for everyone, whether you’re a flashy, Wakeman-style stage performer with many ‘boards, a sedentary stage piano pounder, or a beginner with just a single home keyboard to work with.
K&M Konig & Meyer 18860.000.35 Spider Pro Keyboard Stand
- INNOVATIVE LEADER IN STAND TECHNOLOGY: Spider Pro Two Keyboard Stand provides a stable, level support for your keyboards. Whether you sit or stand,...
- TRUSTED DESIGN: Lightweight aluminum frame creates a stable base with room for pedals while extendable arms with a 15° tilt angle secure a pair of...
- TAKE IT ANYWHERE: No tools required. Ready to use out of the box. Includes 3/8" and 5/8" adapter to attach a microphone boom arm or third keyboard....
When looking for the best keyboard stands, the K&M 18860 keeps coming up, so it must be doing something right. Although not the cheapest, it appears that K&M has thought of everything to make their stand the finest for professional players in this area. The Spider Pro can hold two instruments and features a threaded connection at the top for adding a microphone boom arm. The upper arms may be tilted at a 15-degree angle to the horizontal to accommodate a third keyboard. Two clips are present on the column’s lower portion for managing cables.
The bottom keyboard is completely accessible because to the center column’s reverse slant, and if necessary, a laptop stand is even an option. There is more than enough space for pedals thanks to the high feet, and you may choose between a silver, black, or striking red finish.
Liquid Stands Piano Keyboard Stand
- Adjustable height and width to fit most keyboards: Our universal keyboard stand is fully adjustable, allowing you to properly align your piano, DJ...
- Play while seated or standing: What makes the Z style electric piano stand so versatile is its ability to adjust to both the musician's height and the...
- Weight limit of 250 pounds for the heaviest keyboards: This stand's heavy-duty construction supports the heaviest musical instruments and gear. A...
The Liquid Stands stand is one of the best keyboard stands on the market. This keyboard stand has straps and screws to securely hold your keyboard on the podium. It is a small, sturdy, height- and width-adjustable stand. You may completely alter the structure of the keyboard stand to match your piano and other musical instruments that need a stable platform thanks to its changeable width. It’s unlikely that a Z-style keyboard stand will tip over and break your keyboard. A headphone hook and non-skid foam pads are additional features of the Liquid Stands stand.
For the heaviest keyboards, the Z-shaped heavy-duty keyboard can support up to 250 lbs. The Z-style stand offers excellent stability and gets rid of swaying. A headphone hook, four locking wheels, four adjustable feet, anti-skid foam pads, and four locking wheels are among the excellent extras included with the Z-style keyboard stand. You can move the stand around with ease thanks to the locking wheels, which are perfect for portability.
Another fantastic feature for portability and usability of the stand is that it is completely foldable. With its z-frame architecture, it is incredibly simple to put together and take apart. This stand can also be used with additional equipment including DK Mixers, turntables, synthesizers, and MIDI keyboards. Additionally, the adaptable stand can be utilized with several unusual keyboards from Roland, Casio, or Yamaha that have weird forms. The extra-large keyboards, nevertheless, might not support themselves as steadily on the platform.
RockJam Xfinity Heavy-Duty
- Heavy duty double-x metal construction ensures extra stability for heavy and light digital electronic keyboards
- Quick-release mechanism allows the user to adjust the height, from 4 - 38 in; compared to most other stands which only permit five set positions
- No assembly needed; metal parts are welded together, and no screws to lose
The Rockjam Xfinity is unquestionably worth a look if all you need is a straightforward, budget-friendly single-tier stand to hold an equally budget-friendly keyboard. You should probably explore elsewhere for something to house a digital piano because this stand, despite being frequently referred to as a “heavy-duty” piano stand, is best suited to lightweight electronic keyboards and only has a load capacity of 20 kg.
Because it works best with lightweight instruments, the Xfinity comes pre-assembled and equipped with rubber bungee straps to keep your keyboard secure. As long as you stay under the weight restriction, it should be more than durable enough thanks to its double-braced design.
This is a double X-shaped keyboard stand that has non-slip support bars, adjustable heights, and tightening straps to keep your keyboard safe. For players of all skill levels who don’t want to spend time assembling stands, this one is ideal. It also offers great value for the money.
Quik-Lok QL-642 Heavy Duty
- The absolute hands down choice of professional musicians the world over because of their adjustability, strength and reliability
- Features "The Original" locking disc system and super heavy duty 30 mmx 30mm steel tube bracing for extra sturdiness and structural support
- The "Pro Series" stands are capable of holding the heaviest keyboards safely and securely
Since it invented the center perforated disc and spring-loaded peg designs that make quick setups possible since the 1980s, QuikLok has been the professional’s go-to product for decades. With such a lengthy history, you can continue to trust this brand to house your priceless synthesizers.
A flexible, double-braced X-style solution that can carry two keyboards is the QL742 model. The top layer has a fixed depth but the toothed adjustment system allows for numerous angles in multiple planes; simply undo one of the knobs, move it, and tighten it to achieve your desired playing setting. The QL742 is a tried-and-true device you can rely on with gripping, corrugated end-stops to hold objects in place and a number of height/width adjustment choices.
The keyboard stand by Quiklok is a double x-style keyboard stand with two moveable poles that serve as a music stand on top. The “DINO-BITE” center locking disk that adjusts the height and width is part of the company series keyboard stand.
On-Stage KS7190 Classic Single-X Keyboard Stand
- Reliable. Rigid square tubing delivers exceptional stability for balanced, dependable support of keyboards weighing up to 90 pounds. Nonslip rubber...
- Adjustable. Easy-to-use pull knob releases and locks the center pin for quick, uncomplicated height and width adjustments enabling ergonomic playing...
- Stable. Nonslip arm sleeves adjust to fit the width of various keyboards, providing traction for increased instrument stability during performance and...
The KS7190 is a stylish, practical, and reasonably priced option for smaller-format keyboards, making it the best option for lightweight instruments with 61 keys or fewer. The stand’s adjustable height and breadth, made possible by the conventional perforated disc and spring-loaded peg system, should allow broad, sturdy support for the majority of small-to-medium keyboards. Adjustable, non-slip arm sleeves keep everything in place.
The KS7190 is a single-braced, sturdy, and stable piece of equipment that folds flat for convenient transport and storage. Despite only weighing 6 kg, it has an astounding load capacity of nearly 40 kilograms. Additionally, it is compatible with On-bolt-on Stage’s extra tier and mic arm in case your keyboard collection expands.
This On-Stage set is a reliable and uncomplicated keyboard or digital piano stand that adjusts from 27 inches to 38 inches in height with a base spread of 11 to 31 inches. A bullet-nose pull handle, one-inch square tubing, and non-slip rubber end caps are security locking and safety features.
ROLAND KS-10Z Keyboard Stand
- Sturdy design with heavy-duty steel tube construction
- Easy height and width adjustment with spring-loaded levers
- Padded support arms fold down for easy transport
The KS-10Z was constructed with the high level of quality you’d expect from a well-known brand like Roland, and it is strong enough to support anything from a lightweight home keyboard to an extremely heavy 88-key stage piano. It’s a stylish device that complements keyboards of all brands, not simply those made by Roland.
This stand is adaptable and high-performing thanks to its seven levels of height adjustment made possible by spring-loaded levers and eight levels of width adjustment made possible by durable metal crossbars. All of the components neatly fold down for transportation, and the support arms are foam-padded to provide your keyboard a comfortable place to sit. Overall, the KS-10Z offers a high level of versatile support from a reputable brand.