ASMR stands for autonomous sensory meridian response.
Bose QuietComfort 35 II
- Three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment
- Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear sound and voice pick-up
- Balanced audio performance at any volume
- Hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates, and more through the Bose connect app
Bose QuietComfort II headphones deliver crystal-clear sound, offer best-in-class active noise cancellation and are extremely comfortable. In short, they’re everything you could possibly want in a pair of ASMR headphones. Bose has been making wireless headphones for decades and their active noise cancellation is among the best on the market today. Noise cancellation is especially great if you like listening to ASMR, as ASMR videos tend to involve very low sound that can easily be obscured by background noise. With three different noise cancellation options, the QC35 II gives you great flexibility in blocking out unwanted noise so you can focus on your triggers.
BOSE QC35 consists of dual mic noise rejection circuits allowing you to communicate clearly on phone calls and access the virtual assistant of your phones like Bixby, Siri or Google Assistant. The build quality is phenomenal and the design is beautiful. The sound quality is exceptional. Speaking of noise reduction, if you have ever had the experience of using BOSE, you would know that as a pioneer in noise reduction technology, BOSE never fails to deliver. These headphones work great for listening to ASMR podcasts at night and getting rid of your spouse’s snoring. BOSE QC35 offers up to 20 hours of playback on Bluetooth and around 40 hours of listening in wired mode. The sound quality and noise cancellation make it one of the best headphones for ASMR.
Another advantage of the QC35 II is that it is completely wireless. Simply pair the headphones with your smartphone or laptop and you are ready to listen a few feet away from the device. Wireless headphones are especially handy if you enjoy listening to ASMR in bed. Not having to worry about a tangled or damaged wire makes the QC35 II much more attractive for bedtime use than if it required a wired connection. That being said, the QC35 II is probably the type of headset you’d take off before you fall asleep, especially if you’re sleepy on your side.
A final great feature of the QC35 II is that it is extremely light and comfortable. The ear cups are made of faux leather that feels great on the head, and the whole headset weighs just 8.3 ounces. These are the type of headphones you can put on and forget, making them ideal for long listening sessions that involve focus or relaxation. The main drawbacks of the Bose QuietComfort 35 II are that it is expensive and probably not ideal for use while sleeping due to its size. But these are minor issues with an otherwise excellent product. If you have the budget for a high-end pair of ASMR headphones and aren’t looking for something you’ll want to wear all night long, you’ll likely be extremely happy with the QC35 II.
CozyPhones Sleep Headphones
- HEADBAND EARPHONES: Lightweight, comfortable and washable sleep headband features a contour shape that dips down over your ears to provide the perfect fit. Thin 1/8" cushioned, removable speakers with a durable 52-inch cable provide rich, clear sound.
- COMFORTABLE EARPHONES FOR SLEEPING: Cool mesh lining keeps you cool at night and helps your sleep band stay in place, and the unique contour shape dips below the ears so the speakers stay secure within the headband.
- HEADPHONES FOR WORKING OUT, TRAVEL AND ACTIVE LIFESTYLES: Use for sports, yoga, running, the gym, meditation and relaxation. Ideal for children, teens, college students, dorm life, noisy roommates, airplane and car travel, snoring spouses and more.
- MADE TO LAST: Featuring a flexible and durable 52-inch braided cord that will not kink, twist or break under normal use. A 3.5 mm stereo plug is compatible with most cell phones, tablets, laptops and other devices.
- GET A GREAT NIGHT'S SLEEP: Drift away while blocking sounds that keep you awake or calm your racing mind with podcasts, music, or audiobooks. This comfortable headband with earphones is the perfect solution for side sleeping and will not hurt your ears.
The CozyPhones Sleep headphones are a fantastic choice for anyone looking for ASMR headphones. It can help you sleep better thanks to its thin and light Lycra material. The design is also impressive, meeting the needs of an ASMR helmet. It’s light, so you don’t feel like you’re wearing a pair of headphones.
CozyPhones provides some of the inexpensive and comfortable sleep headphones. With a price range of only twenty dollars, these headphones have a lot to offer. The CozyPhones are one of the most comfortable because it does not come in a plastic or metal case. It is made from a soft and comfortable Lycra material. Lycra is elastic, light and breathable. Anyone who is in hot places can still use them and will not feel uncomfortable.
The main attributes of the CozyPhones Sleep earphones are that they feature an ultra-thin ⅛ ‘cushioned speaker with a 52 inch cable which not only provides comfort but also saves you the hassle of short wire. These are light and quite comfortable. The cool mesh liner provides grip to the speakers so they can stay in place and also helps air pass through, keeping you cool. Moreover, this headband is also washable, so if they get dirty or sweaty, you can wash it. The Cozyphones headset comes with a durable and flexible cable, which is braided. This makes it able to withstand tugs when you sleep. The CozyPhones Sleep headphones also come with a sturdy 3.5mm jack that can support all your devices.
Are you a light sleeper who is affected by light noise? The CozyPhones Sleep headphones are a fantastic choice due to their slim and lightweight construction. They’re affordable and you won’t wake up with a headache from using bulky headphones.
AcousticSheep SleepPhones Wireless
- SleepPhones are the first and most comfortable headphones for sleeping and relaxing that have helped more than ONE MILLION people. The ultra-thin, flat speakers are comfortable enough to wear while lying down or sleeping on your side while the module’s built-in volume and play/pause/skip controls easily let you control your Bluetooth-enabled devices. Listen to soft music, white noise, audio books, and whatever else helps you unwind in complete comfort!
- Enjoy Great Range, Top Audio Quality, and a Long Lasting Battery. You’ll love that your SleepPhones Wireless can connect to your Bluetooth enabled devices from 15-30 feet (5-10 meters) away. You’ll also love the speakers’ crystal clear sound quality and being able to listen for hours on end thanks to a rechargeable battery–it lasts up to 10 hours with the included USB cord.
- Natural Sleep Aid Invented By a Doctor. A family physician created SleepPhones because she couldn’t find any comfortable headphones to wear in bed after taking late night patient calls. Today, the invention she and her husband created at their kitchen table has helped more than a million people sleep better without resorting to drugs. (And it even saved a few relationships in which one partner snores!)
- Find Your Perfect Fit. SleepPhones come in S, M, L. Size Medium, M, is the most common size that fits most people. (See our size chart below for more info.) SleepPhones are available in two types of fabric: warm, soft FLEECE fabric and lightweight, moisture wicking BREEZE fabric.
The AcousticSheep SleepPhones are designed for ASMR use and are worn around the head like a soft headband. You can use it at night while you are sleeping to make your sleeping time superb. It is also compatible with all your Bluetooth devices on which you listen to the music of your choice.
These headphones are affordable and come in three sizes which is impressive. The SleepPhones feature an ultrathin design with flat speakers that make them much more comfortable than regular in-ear headphones. The unique design also allows them to stay fixed for longer, even if they are worn in bed. This is because there is less surface relief to be hung up on and dragged around during restless sleep. The headphones have a range of 30 feet. The Bluetooth connection, which is more than sufficient for most rooms and offices, is also present.
The battery of this headset can be charged for 3 hours. This charge can last 10 hours for a user. The period is included in the recommended sleep time. AcousticSheepSleepPhones comes with a USB charger that you can use to charge your headband. The earbuds are slim, making them comfortable to wear when sleeping on any side. The headband is able to block all the noise of the environment. It has a volume control knob which allows you to adjust the volume level. AcousticSheepSleepPhones can be available in two main types of materials. A buyer can choose between Breeze fabric and Fleece fabric. Breeze and Fleece are both designed to provide a soft, comfortable fit. Breeze fabric has an additional moisture wicking function. The headbands are also available in different sizes where you can choose the size that fits your head well.
The AcousticSheep SleepPhones are flat and super soft, making them a perfect choice for anyone looking for the best headphones for sleeping. They certainly rank among the best comfortable headphones for sleeping. In addition, this is the very first ultra-thin headset on the market. Oddly enough, SleepPhones were invented by a family doctor who wanted to listen to meditative music after taking patient calls late at night. Back then, there were no comfortable headphones to wear in bed and sleep. That’s why she decided to create her own product.